• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

How would you like to decided fight winners

• Amongst yourself ic

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dice

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Admin decision

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other? (Let me know in the occ)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
rtoOzwE.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Power: Gravity Manipulation
Uniform: Yellow
Interaction: See the post [/div][/div][div class=title]Luce Anderson[/div][div class=text]Having her luggage shipped separately was fine, no big deal...unless the airline lost it. She was not going to school with nothing to wear. Unless they did uniforms, she supposed. Either way, Luce couldn't help but fret at her luggage being so out of her hands.

At least she had her carry-on.

A private airplane was a surprise. So were her new classmates, or at least she assumed they were since they were getting on the same plane. Luce shot a curious look at each boy and girl, those ahead of her in line and then at the ones who came in after once she'd claimed a seat. The seats were fancy fancy!

No crew, though. No other direction or instruction. The plane started moving without any warning and at no point did anyone explain anything. By the time the forcefields on the seats or whatever those were let go, Luce was fighting a temper. She really wanted to make a good impression, though, so she kept in check. Just.

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Jim's remark about Jehovah's Witnesses made Luce chuckle. She peered around her seat to get a better look at him. A little nerdy but kinda cute. He was also the first one to speak up, which she gave him marks for.

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
The revelation that Naomi has two hearts made both of Luce's eyebrows shoot straight up in surprise. She actually leaned out of her seat to stare at the admission. Though radiation absorption sounded a lot more 'ordinary' (for people with powers). The glow was a little unusual too.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
When Chris introduced himself, by name, Luce brightened again. "Warning is noted, thanks! Nice to meet you, Chris."

ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
And Angelite was just adorable. Bonjour? Was she Canadian? Luce thought she'd read something about French being the main language in a part of Canada. If they ended up being friends, maybe she'd find out! In the meantime, everyone else had gone so she likewise rose to her feet, figuring a plane ride would have a lot of sitting in her future so she might as well get up and move a little.

"She does have a nice style," Luce said, agreeing with Angelite while peering curiously at Naomi. "Although I think she just passed out. Wow, I've heard of power napping but I wish I could fall asleep that fast!" Turning to face the still-conscious, she tapped her chest and said, "I'm Luce Anderson. I do gravity. Up, down, whichever way."

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
With a pointed look at James, Luce said, "You started it but you didn't join it. What's your name? What do you do?" [/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e757c; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #262626; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e757c; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

20200111_062652.jpg
Name: Victor Lee
Power: Weapon Former
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47

Victor scoffed when the boy took no notice to his order.

Using his good leg he latched onto the cane with his foot and kicked it into the air, catching it with his hand.

"You are either a person who has no desire to make good first impressions or a fool who has your ears clogged due to your mind being filled with nonsense. Either way, I doubt a job of a hero is a good fit for you. I suggest working as a trash collector, that way you are surrounded by things which has the the same brain acitivity as you do."

If someone like him was able to pass onto this 'Sky High' then it was no wonder why Victor was able to pass despite his drawbacks. In an odd way it made him feel relieved. This meant the standards for heroes were getting lower and lower, which only means the newer heroes would likely cause more harm than good. More people would despise heroes and eventually, heroes will be rejected by society.

There will be no more clowns wrecking havoc in a city, under a dellusion they are 'helping the world', it would be just the way it was when heroes only appeared in children's comic books. Safe and normal.

Although, maybe he was overthinking such a simple person. Maybe he was a fool for thinking such nonsense. Maybe this was just his wishful thinking only proved by grasping straws. Hell, he barely knew the boy.

"I apologize for my burst of outrage. You might be a fool but you do not deserve to be called one." That was lie, you deserved to be called a fool. "Let us restart and familiarise with each other in a more...welcoming way. I am curious, what is the gift bestowned upon you? What makes you special enough for this school?"

th.jpeg
James Neutte
Power
: Survival of the Fittest
Interactions: Passengers of 666

Epiphany Epiphany
"Fair enough," James replied. "Observe." Putting his elbow on the armrest, he snapped his arm backwards with a gross crunching noise.

"I'm what morons think evolution is. I adapt to my situation constantly." He flexed the broken limb as he did so, demonstrating the new swivel joint in his elbow. Returning his arm back to the proper position, the muscles under his skin crawled and became a regular elbow. "I'm what happens when you get Charles Darwin hopped up on enough drugs that the tortoises start talking."

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
"Don't worry about hurting me, either, I can take a lot more than a broken arm as long as I've eaten," James added, sticking a hand out to to Chris. "So you're like Michael Vey, huh?"

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ef/aa/efefaa32f9d6ea8bd6a439d7c1ba7965.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 5"

Quirk: Lightning Charger- Emitter/Accumulator

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Chris Thompson

Chris gasped when James broke his arm, watching carefully as he healed it. Then the boy asked him if he was like Michael Vey. Chris shrugged. He had heard of the book series and was often compared to it, but he never read it. "So they say." he smiled. He was glad he didn't have to worry about hurting James. And he was glad Angelite had healing, because he didn't want the others to end up too hurt because of him, either. But he worried about Naomi. She looked kind of robotic. What if he accidentally fried her? He'd just have to be careful.

[div class=sideinfo]Lightning Charger/Yellow

Interaction: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Moscow
chilly, few clouds
Flight 246

As quickly as the flight took off, it was lading. The automated voice spoke out through the speakers yet again. “Welcome to Ulaanbaatar. Take your seats as the plane will be destabilizing in 5...4...3...2..1…” The chairs started to glow the same blue hue and the children were held down. This time they could feel how fast the plane was going. It became very clear how a four hour flight was moved down to just 30 minutes. The plane quickly slowed down leaving the students slightly dazed. The landing was as smooth as the take off. The seat released them and the door opened, letting in some of the cool air from outside. The voice came on yet again with its last bit of instruction. “Enjoy your time here in Mongolia, please exit the plane. Aim high, and may the odds be in your favor.” The students were released on the airfield, common protocol for a private jet. Outside they could actually see the aircraft they were flying. The airplane already looked like something from another planet, it even looked more out of place in comparison to their surroundings. Once they took in their plane and there rural surroundings, the students would walk into the simple, crudely built airport. There was a stark difference between the high tech plane and their destination. There were no outlets available to charge any devices and no tv’s to keep the occupied. The only thing the Mongolian airport had to offer was a **worker behind the desk ** and a **teary eyed girl** sitting in one of the seats. There was no area for baggage claim but students remembered being told their luggage was being shipped to a different location.

Last edited:
das9byi-bb0f38d2-8ca3-42d2-854d-69b66f1097eb.png

Katerina Alexeev
Power
: Darkness
Uniform: Yellow Outfit: x
Interactions: welcome.the.miracle welcome.the.miracle Yonsisac Yonsisac

Before anyone had time to respond to her greeting they were being instructed to return to their seat. "Looks like we'll be landing," She practically mumbled. If anyone actually heard her over the count down she'd be surprised. Silently sitting back down waited for the force to release her from the seat. Looking out the window she saw the land moving quickly underneath them. For a moment she wondered how this beast of a machine managed to land and take off so smoothly at such speeds. From what she could already tell there was substantially less florescent LED lighting, making her feel a bit more at ease with the surroundings.

Once they were stopped she shook her head a bit, her bob bouncing easily back into place beside a stray bit that stayed in her face. Delicately pushing it back into place she stood up from her seat before retrieving her only bag. As she looped her bag over her shoulder she looked back at her fellow Russians for a moment. Hopefully they prove to be competent. She thought, pursing her lips slightly.

After stepping off the plane she took in the surroundings. Their plane seemed even more grandiose in contrast to the less elegant surroundings. After moving inside she observed the teary eye girl and desk worker with a critical eye. I expected something more exciting out of a school for heroes. How boring. Speaking with the desk worker seemed dull, but the teary eyed girl drew her attention. Approaching she tried to soften her expression as best she could as to not come off as a bitch. Unsure of what language to use she tried English.

"Hey, are you okay sweetie?" Despite her best attempt to sound gentle it came off as flat and forced. Mentally punching herself in the gut she forced a small smile and knelt down to the girls level.

my-nightmare-burning-fire.gif
Branne Ilvania
Power
: Salamander
Location: Germany --> Saudi Arabia --> Flight 316 --> the Sky
Interactions: Dying In her Chair

Kill me, Branne moaned internally. So nice a plane, but not a single bucket or trash bin to vomit in. Shtupid, shtupid motion zickness. She was one turn of the chair from emptying her stomach onto the floor. How did she psych herself up to get on the first plane, let alone this one? It wasn't like she was surprised by taking a flight, she'd received tickets in her acceptance letter!

Schould hafe picked up ze sedatives, got ze fucking prescription, schould have listened to my zerapist, but no! Shtupid- oh shit!

Fancy and futuristic as the plane was, turbulence affects everything that flies. The seats jostled a bit as the plane went through some choppy air, and that was all the encouragement Branne's stomach needed to abandon ship.

The sour smell of vomit accompanied the viscous puddle of partly digested airport food court food and stomach acid and mucus. "I hate zese zings!", Branne complained in the brief second of after-vomit clarity before the nausea returned, this time with nothing to heave up.

Oscar Richardson
Power:
Bio-Electric Enhancement
Location: Oxford, England > Riyadh, Saudi Arabia > Flight 316 > Somewhere
Mentions: Aravini Aravini , Superfly47 Superfly47 , Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Oscar was not a fan of flying. This wasn’t because of any fear of heights, he found it rather interesting looking down at things from such a distance. No, rather it was because of his abilities. Among other things, lightning, and most electricity in general, was attracted to him, or perhaps he attracted it, the point being that unlike most people he had a habit of being hit by lightning; the scar on his face and the streak of white through his hair was a testament to this, from his first accident, and subsequently the one that had really jump started his abilities. That, and the problem that if he wasn’t paying attention, he could accidentally fry the controls in the plane. Something that he didn’t think anyone aboard would be too happy about.

Trying to calm himself, Oscar pulled the letter from his backpack, rereading it again and again. He still felt that small ping of joy in his chest. When his father made him apply some two odd years ago, it was more out of necessity than anything else. Since the accident, Oscar had become a bit of an anomaly as Oxford. His father, being a professor of physics, of course became enamoured with studying the why and how of his son not only surviving a lightning bolt to the head, but also the consequence of developing such a powerful bio-electric energy that he put an electric eel to shame. It was only icing on the cake when his studies brought him to realizing his son’s ability to absorb electricity, and more amazingly, to release whatever he had absorbed whether through enhanced physical characteristics or simply releasing an incredibly powerful electrical surge. When his father was replaced as lead researcher on the subject, Oscar’s future became far more bleak than what he intended. This letter, enrolling him in Hero School had managed to save him from being hooked into a machine and used as a living battery. Fear of this is what had convinced his father to have him apply in the first place. The words You have been accepted in their times new roman black ink comforted him more than a lover or blanket could ever hope to, and reminded Oscar that he still had the choice to be who he wanted to be. To help people on his own terms. Just as Dad had wanted.

A retching noise pulled him out of his thoughts. Looked like the one lass on the plane wasn’t enjoying herself. Something they had in common, Oscar thought. With a quick glance out the window to make sure the sky was still clear of storm clouds, he lifted himself up from his chair. It wouldn’t have been a stretch to call him a tank of a person; his shoulders were broad, and his body well muscled, a benefit from the physical training he enjoyed to keep his health up for tests. Though while his body was attractive, looking rather sharp in the leather jacket and jeans he wore, his face could leave something to be desired. Oscar wasn’t ugly, but more predatory looking, strong and angular features combining with a snout like nose gave him the look of a wolf, and the intense look in his pale blue eyes, sharply contrasting with his olive skin tone, made him look like a hungry one at that. The stubble from not shaving, and the short, utilitarian cut to his hair didn’t help his disheveled appearance, which combined with the frost patterned scar and streak of white in his hair had made him rather sketchy looking for a hero in training. Switching his seat to sit beside the girl, he put on a friendly smile, a surprisingly warm look to his haggard features.

“You alright?” He began, but hadn’t the chance to finish when whatever the girl had eaten decided to jump ship. Oscar was careful not to let his feet touch the foul smelling puddle, though the bright yellow rubber boots he wore had seen far worse, before he looked to the other two passengers, both with familiar English accents. “Hey, does anyone know where there’s a bag?” He called to them, before quickly turning to the poor girl. “I’ll grab you a bag.” Quickly, he stood up again, dancing over the gruel on the floor. He had hated planes, but this poor girl must have dreaded them. A plane this advanced and fancy must have had something to puke into. Digging around empty seats and whatever looked like it could open, he finally came across an opaque white plastic bag, hiding itself under one of the seats. Swiftly he returned to the girl who was dry heaving, and handed her the bag. “Not the biggest fan of planes myself. Would you like water?” He asked, putting his green rubber gloved hand on her shoulder, his own worries of the plane vanishing now that he could distract himself with trying to help someone.

Flight 316
10 minutes from destination

A beep came from the speakers and the automated voice greeted the students once again. " Would you like my assistants? ". The automated voice had the same tone, but it was clear that this was perhaps a form of A.I.

Flight 666
30 minutes from desti
nation

The students had been on the plane for about an hour now and verbal gripes of boredom were spoken amongst few passengers. This triggered the A.I. system. " Would like a change of scenery?"

Moscow airport

The girl looked up at the newcomers giving them all a look of worry. She smiled at katerina out but was clueless to what the girl was saying. The young girl could have been around the age of 14. Despite her smile her eyes looked emotionally drained, as if she has recently been through a lot. "Amalthea..." the girl taped her chest, hoping Katerina could understand. "Amalthea." The girl repeated her name hoping the second time would bring clarification.

1579194534831.png
James Neutte
Power
Interactions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Chris Thompson, Dumplingboy Dumplingboy , the AI Intercom

"Oh, that's so cool!" The plane talked! "It's like Star Trek!" The battery on his game was wearing down anyway, it wasn't like there would be anything lost from engaging a computer. "What kind of scenery change are you talking about? Like a holo-deck or do you mean we're about to land?"

-----------------------------------------------------
1579194548369.png
Branne Ilvania
Power
Interactions: Awesome_Nemo Awesome_Nemo

Almost as soon as the bag touched Branne, it seemed to wilt, the plastic expanding somewhat under heat. "Plastick and I don't mix," Branne groaned. The puddle began to steam as she wiped her mouth and spat a spark at the puddle. Flames licked upwards as the spark ignited the body fluids in the vomit. "Don't pour vater on ze fire." That would only make it worse, there was a lot of grease and oils in the airport food, and her own bodily chemistry wasn't much better, it would only spash the vomit around, even though the puddle, and subsequently the flames, were shrinking rapidly. "It vill... burn out... in a second... oh God!" Another rumble of turbulence twisted the redhead's stomach like a pretzel. I am never flying again!

The rubber glove blackened where it touched her, her body heat very much near the melting point for the gloves. Branne curled up in her seat, the bag from before now more like a marble-sized rock clutched in her hands. "I vill never get on one of these file zings again!" She hadn't even heard the computer.

Last edited:
Wit boy.jpg
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Awesome_Nemo Awesome_Nemo Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Before Victor could get the answers he wanted from the boy his attention quickly turned to the girl with red hair spewing her guts out. The rancid smell was the first thing that hit him. Victor stood from his chair and carried himself as far away from the girl as possible with the limited space of the plane, fearing his suit will be dirtied by her carelessness. The brute of a boy, who looked to be more of a man, attended to the girl and comforted her. The brute was not a pretty sight, with a scar across his face and his bear body making him resemble more of a thug than an actual hero, however despite the predatory appearance he had a delicacy of a woman perfecting her tea when he took care of the girl. At last, there is someone with half a brain in this plane, Victor thought.

The brute handed the redhead a bag to further empty her stomach in. She accidentally expanded the bag somehow, slowly forming it into a foil-like substance. She flicked a tiny speck of fire to her spew and slowly burned it away. When she spoke to the brute, she was speaking in such a strong German accent to the point where Victor could not comprehend some of the words she spouted. So her gift is to command fire, Victor thought, An impressive and wonderful gift at the hands of a disgusting girl!

"
Idiot!" Victor shouted to the girl. "Your inability to control yourself will ruin your reputation. You defiled the very plane transporting you to the prestigious school you wish to attend. How well do you think this will look for you?!"

The voice from earlier returned, asking if they needed assistance. The lack of emotion of the voice heavily indicated that it did not come from a person.

"Yes please, I need some assistance. How long do we have before we land on our destination so I can get away from this revolting person? By the way, where exactly is this destination? I really do not appreciate the vagueness of this school."

Attachments

• Wit boy.jpg
    Wit boy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Oliver Myers
Power:
Snow
Interactions: Aravini Aravini Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

c78f989214ad1e6297a37355236a52af.jpgOliver had been blissfully looking out the window, completely missing the boy trying to talk to Oliver. The sound of vomit caused Oliver to come out of his haze. Some girl was throwing up with a weird combination of vomit and fire. Oliver said to no one in particular, “Airplane food must be worse than I thought. Glad I skipped it.”

Then a boy with pointed shoes began freaking out. Oliver asked, “What is bothering you? Is it the vomit? The fire? Or do you think each is fine on its own, but shouldn’t be mixed?”

Oscar Richardson
Power:
Bio-electric Enhancement
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer , Aravini Aravini , Superfly47 Superfly47

Puke was something Oscar was used to seeing. Some of the tests he had to deal with often had him hurling up his meals on the tile floors of the research center. If this hero business all worked out, it was nice to imagine he would never have to deal with those sorts of things again. What he wasn’t used to seeing, however, was puke being lit up like a spill of kerosene. Fire. Now that was an amazing power. The smell on the other hand, of burning puke, was less amazing. The giant gagged and reflexively covered his hand with his mouth. He was equally surprised by the blackening rubber glove and shriveled up bag. Seemed like she was hot in more ways than one.

Oscar couldn’t help but pity the poor girl, curled up and throwing up, and unable to catch it in a bag; he wondered that if she got some on her, whether it would burn up off her skin, or if she would have to burn her it off her face. Very curious indeed. “I feel you, sister,” he said, smiling and leaning back in his seat, observing his almost melted glove to make sure there were no holes or tears: Even being an inch uncovered from something conductive, and he would have to worry about ruining someone’s day, let alone touching someone; he wondered if there was anything that could restart a heart go forbid that happened. Oscar felt it would have been polite not to mention the possibility of a lightning strike, simply to keep this girl’s flight from being more miserable.

It seemed that the redhead wasn’t the only one that wasn’t enjoying the flight. A short bookish looking boy began to throw a bit of a fit at the sight and smell of vomit, hobbling with his cane from the redhead. It was only a natural reaction, one that surprised Oscar a bit at the boy’s speed with his cane. It was the abuse directed at the young girl that surprised him. He looked to be quite at home in the air, and acted as if it was his home the flaming red head had thrown up in. “Come off it, guy. Can’t you see she’s sick?” He said standing up and pointing at her, already looking like she might puke again. “We all got accepted for a reason, and I doubt it was because of our constitution on airplanes.” The boy reminded him of some of the academics and professors that would come to test him, wearing their prim tweed suits under snow white lab coats; always thinking him just something to be hooked into a battery to win them a Nobel prize. It gave Oscar a less than pleasant first impression of him, a feeling he imagined was mutual given the look he had gotten earlier. When another boy spoke up, this one dressing rather normal compared to the lot of them crammed in this tube, Oscar looked to him and gave a nod, before looking back to the smart boy. He was glad it looked like he wasn’t the only one who thought the outburst was rude, though he wouldn’t say for certain.

The dull emotionless voice cut through the air, cold and precise as a scalpel. Oscar had gotten an earful from his, his hunched head being near what he assumed was the speaker. He regretted standing, having to hunch a bit in the plane to keep from touching the ceiling. The smart boy barked out of questions; where they were going to land and how long their flight was. Credit being where it was due, those were rather smart questions, and hopefully ones that would get answered. It was paranoia inducing trying not to touch anything in this metal tube. “And is there anything to puke in that doesn’t melt?” he added onto the smart boy's question, hoping to avoid another spill from the girl, and to keep the young professor from having another episode.

Wit boy.jpg

Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Awesome_Nemo Awesome_Nemo Superfly47 Superfly47

Victor looked at the large boy and the rude brown-haired boy. Both questioning his outrage, feeling he was overreacting.

He first turned to the bear-man. "Yes I can see she's sick, you think I'm blind? We are here, whether we like it or not, because of our skills and abilities yes, but that does not excuse our lack of control of our actions and spit on the faces of the school which accepted us.

"Let us say you own a really nice car, perhaps a Ferrari. You decided to let a friend in to show off, the Ferrari is a symbol of your hard work and wealth, the prestige you have as this plane clearly suggest for the school, and what does your friend do? He soiled that symbol with his sick. That friend is who that girl over there, how well do you the school would react to her?"

Victor turned to the browned hair boy. Admittedly, he was quick with his words and had wit. "Oh your hilarious and clever with words, but your mind sure is simple, unable to see the whole picture and only see the part directly in front of you."

Oliver Myers

Power:
Snow
Interactions: Aravini Aravini

c78f989214ad1e6297a37355236a52af.jpg

Oliver found the pointed shoe boy to be very opinionated. Almost like he argues just for the sake of arguing. I can do that, Oliver thought. Then Oliver responded “She didn’t actually spit in the face of the school. If you look over, you see a lot of stuff, but no spit.” Oliver chuckled at his own comment, then continued. “As for how the school would respond, if they can afford their own plane, they can afford to pay someone to clean it. They might even pay you to do it, then you could afford shoes that aren’t so pointy.”

After the pointed shoe boy insulted Oliver, he responded. “If I could only see what is directly in front of me, I would only see the back of this seat. The vomit is many seats over so I can clearly see more than what is directly in front of me.”

Velkan Anatasia

{Power}
Yellow
{Uniform}
Cyber Evolution
{Location}
Moscow Airport
{Interaction}
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi welcome.the.miracle welcome.the.miracle (Not technically? But still)

As Velka spoke with Russian students, before they could finish or continue the plane seem to come to its destination, so fast? soon as she heard they needed to sit, she dint think twice before sitting down and seeing the chairs glow blue once again and holding them down. She could feel the slight force of the plane as it started to take its descent and feel a bit dazed.he planes hatched door open and the fresh air immediately was all way, standing at the exit and coming out of the plane and looking back, seeing such the high technological plane...looks nice as hell, completely out of place compared to all else. But besides being taken by the plane, the area dint look as...impressive, she could look around and could not see a single outlet anywhere. This airport dint seem...that eeehh... her opinion but all in all was here. she wondered why here? meh maybe next flight or something. She saw some one behind the counter and what seem a tearing girl, something happen? maybe she was lost?

Before she could think what to do, Katerina went towards the girl and seeming not saying a word and concentrated to the tearing girl, and seeing such she better ask what was going around while the rest did there thing so thinks could be a bit more fluent. Velka walked towards the desk looking at the girl as Katerina wondering if everything was alright but once the desk she turn smiling and nodding at the worker, she wanted to speak Russian but seems English is best for now more common. "Good day, um i have a few questions, we came from Petesburg Airport, we were told that our baggage's would be delivered to a different place as far i can see its not here. Do you have any idea where they have been delivered?- Oh i have my Boarding pass from the flight if needed" she then reach to her bag, reaching for her boarding pass from the flight and placing it on the counter just in case needed for evidence of there flight.

Wit boy.jpg

Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47

The brown hair boy confronted him, he was smarter than what Victor first perceived but that was not saying much. He was annoying but not as annoying as the self-righteous thug over there.

"You think you are clever?" Victor said. "Deconstructing my arguments in their most simplest form in order to project them back at me. I retract my statements about you from earlier. You deserved to be called a fool.
"As for the school's reaction regarding that girl's action, I promise you that this is something they can not simply look over and forget. For now on, every action we make will be noted and judged by the school, perceiving if we are worthy to be heroes. The girl had shown to the school to be unable to control herself, that thug had shown to the school to be take more emotional response than logical ones, you had shown yourself to be a smartmouth who is unable to perceive the bigger picture, bloody hell there's a lightly chance that I'm judged by the school to be seen know it all who is unable to work with others or some nonsense. Either way, I suggest you and I cease are pointless arguments before we further embarrass ourselves."

Victor carried himself to the chair and sat back down. These are who will I be dealing with for the next few years, Victor thought, Mother has put me in my personal hell.

Oscar Richardson
Power:
Bio-electric Enhancement
Interactions: Aravini Aravini , Superfly47 Superfly47 , Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

The analogy of an expensive car was an odd one to Oscar. Sure the plane was expensive looking, and the school was incredibly exclusive, however it was first and foremost a school; not some exclusive night club. Usually when someone threw up, even in Oxford, they weren’t thrown on the street for not being pure enough, or having enough self control. Oscar felt it was official. The smart boy was a snob. And, reflected Oscar, he was one to speak of control over one’s body, when he had to hobble around with a cane. It was a thought of anger, one that Oscar still regretted. Despite that, physical self control was far different than mental, Oscar could attest to that.

The brown haired boy was quick with his wit and jibes, and admittedly got a chuckle out of Oscar. They were funnier than what he could come up with, as Oscar admittedly was never that good at comedy.

The professor guy brought up a valid point before he sat down and sulked; there was little point fighting before they even got to the school, and given an aircraft so advanced they likely could hear, if not see, the entire flight. Oscar gave a raised eyebrow the red suited boy, and a small smile to the brown haired boy before sitting back down beside the sick redhead, being careful to remain out of puking distance. “Still feeling like shit, sis?” He asked, reflexively about to put a hand on her shoulder but stopping himself. The dark burn on his glove reminded him what would happen. “If you want, I have water in my pack. For you to drink I mean.” He added that last part, remembering the warning he had gotten from earlier.

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
rtoOzwE.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Power: Gravity Manipulation
Interaction: Open to anyone! [/div][/div][div class=title]Luce Anderson[/div][div class=text] Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
James' graphic demonstration of his adaptability results in a strangled scream from Luce, followed by nervous laughter when he's obviously not hurt. "That must be handy. No vices, huh? It's not like doing anything would work on you for long anyway..."

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
Seeing the other students more involved in talking to each other than her, Luce shrugged, leaned back in her seat and slipped her earbuds in to listen to some Post Malone while looking out the windows. As such, she completely missed the announcement. It does put her in the prime spot for noticing, though, if the scenery does change...[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e757c; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #262626; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e757c; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Flight 316
“You are headed in to Mongolia. Our sister flight has already arrived, our cousin flight would be arriving shortly after us.” As the A.I. was answering the students question a mist sho out from the sides of the aircraft masking the smell of vomit. The temperature lowered, though this might not have an affect on Branne the colder temperature should prevent others from getting nauseous. From the front of the aircraft a small doggy like door open and a little robot zoomed out. It made its way over to vomit and poured a powder over the mess which solidified the vomit. The little robot then vacuumed it up making little beeping sounds, as if it were communicating. The little robot started to head back but got distracted by Oscar’s shoes. “Olly….” The A.I. was addressing the robot who was was making more beeping sounds, now sound aggressive. Olly rushed over to Oscar and tried to clean his shoes, if Oscar tried to move he would only be chased around by the shin high robot.

Flight 666
“Researching Star Trek….”the voice went away for a couple of breaths while A.I. watched every episode. “No I do not believe I can do a ‘holodeck’.” The plane began to go downwards even though they were nowhere near land yet. “Please take your seats as we are flying through an enemy occupied airspace.” As the students took they seats they were pulled back by the blue force. The plane continued to go down until it was flying right above the water's surface. Mechanical sounds could be heard throughout the plane but nothing was visible to the students. The lights then switched off inside the aircraft and the voice came on again. “We shall reach our destination shortly, now submerging in 3...2...1.” As the countdown ended the the plane dove underneath the water's surface losing its momentum. The students remained in the sinking plane for a few moments before blue fluorescent lights switched on outside there windows and the jets kicked in propelling them forward.

Moscow
The worker gave a polite but confused smile. He did not speak much english, and the situation was making him uncomfortable. The man picked up the boarding pass but shrugged his shoulders in confusions. He figured that she may have been looking for something. “ Baggage?” He reached underneath the counter and pulled out a lost and found box. Thinking she might have lost something. There were few objects inside the box, a cling purse with nothing in it, the book Moby Dick and a journal written in Russian titled ‘Agina’s school log.’

Last edited:
Oliver Myers

Power:
Snow
Interactions: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Aravini Aravini Awesome_Nemo Awesome_Nemo

c78f989214ad1e6297a37355236a52af.jpg
The chatty pointed shoe boy started talking without hesitation. Oliver wondered if he can keep that up forever or he will eventually lose his voice from constant chatter. Oliver said “If the school is judging every action, do you think criticizing a girl who is vomiting is something that is worthy of being a Superhero? Some Superheroes can fly, others great strength, many have other amazing talents, I don’t think constantly whining is a superpower.

Oliver was glad when that boy suggested they take a break from arguing. I guess he does have limits on how much he can talk without a break.

Then Oliver noticed how calmly the guy with a scar was responding to the pointed shoe boy. He was acting with great chivalrous and maturity for a teenager, something suspicious about that. He’s probably just acting that way to impress the vomiting girl.

Suddenly something amazing happened, the cutest robot ever appeared. It started to go around and pick the vomit up. That robot is too cute to be on vomit patrol he thought. “I got to get myself one of them. Hey AI, where do get my own robot?”

1579467778167.png
James Neutte
Power
Interactions: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Epiphany Epiphany

Epiphany Epiphany
"I'm only hard to kill, just because I can take any damage doesn't mean I can deal it out. I'm a tank, but I'm never gonna be DPS." James shrugged, "Just the stats I start with. Oh, she's not listening anyore..." Jim munched on his candy bar as the AI replied that it could not Holodec.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
"Oh, hell yeah!", Jim cheered as the plane converted into a submarine, "This is some Final Fantasy-type shit right here!" He stuck his hands up like an amusement park ride as the plane dove into the ocean.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1579468010592.png
Branne Ilvania
Power
Interactions: Aravini Aravini Awesome_Nemo Awesome_Nemo Superfly47 Superfly47

Branne had decided she didn't much care for the kid with the cane. He complained bitterly like a spoiled child, and she'd been bounced around enough foster homes to recognize the type. She also didn't particularly care for being white-knighted, either, but moving could make her lose her digestive track as well as her already lost lunch. I bet he vould not be zo quick to point out flaws if his own were not compensatable.

"I may haffe fomited, put at least I can valk vizout aid, stick-boy. If my motion zickness makes me look bad, how does your terrible attitude make you look?", Branne said pointedly, a combination of the turbulence seeming to have passed and the anti-nausea measures aboard the aircraft seeming to have, at least momentarily, soothed her stomach. Either that or she simply had nothing left to vomit and there was an aerosol sedative introduced into the ventilation. She'd have to thank Oscar and Oliver for standing up for her later, though.

1579568586441.png
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

As Victor sat down to his chair, a tiny robot emerged, heading to the sick the redhead made and properly cleaned it instead of just burning it. The A.I referred to the tiny robot and it talked through aggressive beeping noises as it headed to Oscar's shoes. Impressive technology, Victor thought, if only there was one big enough for the redhead.

Speak of the devil, the redhead spoke, butchering the English language with her thick German accent. She insulted his inability to walk without his cane, which really got under Victor's skin, and then discussed how his criticising of her inability to control herself would not be approved by the school.

"You don't think I know that?" Victor said. "That is why I ceased the mindless discussion with your friends as to not further embarrass them and myself. By the way, the fact that you made fun of my disability, something I am unable to control, just shows how idiotic and immature you are."

Last edited:
Oscar Richardson
Power:
Bio-electric Enhancement
Interactions: Aravini Aravini , Superfly47 Superfly47 , Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer , Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

The small little robot was, in all ways incredibly adorable. In a way it reminded him of a cat, or a small dog, desperately batting at his food for attention. Even through the rubber of the boot, Oscar’s foot tickled from the little machine’s scrubbing. With a small laugh, he lifted his foot in the air, the small thing somehow managing to continue scrubbing. Resigned to his fate, he rested his foot on the ground, and just grinned at the cute little thing. He had to stop himself from patting it on it’s head: Didn’t want to hurt the little guy. “Cute little fella innit?” He asked the brown haired boy, the stoic look replaced by something more akin to a kid seeing a puppy. “It’s name’s Olly, yeah?” He looked up asking the AI.

Oscar brief moment of being overloaded by the cuteness was cut short however. The Red headed girl had gotten over her sickness for long enough to get in on the fight they were in. One that had been put on hold, and with a particularly vicious jab. The point on attitude made sense, but the statement about the bad leg to the smart guy; low blow. “Hey, sis, that’s a bit harsh. I get he was being a prick, but you don’t need to go and say that.” He tried his best to sound diplomatic, mostly because he didn't want to start the fight up again. “Sides. I’d like to think this whole argument is concluded for now, since we got this little guy to clean anything up, aye?” Oscar made a point to look over everyone when he said that. “As much as I disagree with him on things, Red over there is right,” he said pointing at the smart guy. “We should try to keep from seeming like a bunch of squabbling kids; we’re supposed to be heroes for shit’s sake. Not politicians.”

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://www.tokkoro.com/picsup/5042053-brown-hair-purple-eyes-short-hair-sunset.png https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/871/411/660/anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUkXsMaflzxxVlJ0IbCvT3d65JSehS682ov3puvEVnZdj8LX4J&s http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1926000/1926083_1314334719206.98res_400_449.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
5042053-brown-hair-purple-eyes-short-hair-sunset.png

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Quirk: Bone Claws

Alice Maines

As the plane dove underwater, Alice began to feel like she couldn't breathe well, and suspicion started to overwhelm her. She searched the faces of the others, the ones she had ignored so far, her own face crested with barely handled panic.

"It's a scam. It's a scam, isn't it!?" She tried to push the intangible restraints away, to no avail. "They're not handing a chance to us... they're trying to get rid of us! They're going to drown us here where no one will know!" Alice took to breathing large gulps of air now, trying to overcome the panic rising in her throat. Her large purple eyes darted about, fearfully. Of course they would fake a way for a child of villains to get a second chance and then dispose of them neatly. She didn't understand why they would also drown a bunch of non-criminal, powered teens, except maybe that their powers were dangerous, but it made sense that they'd want to drown her. It almost surprised Alice that they'd confiscate human bodies in the ocean, but she had never believed in the morality of the government. She'd learned that before she learned how to read. She hoped it wouldn't hurt too badly as she squeezed her eyes shut, listening to the mechanical sounds of the plane and breathing hard. Obviously this is why it's called Flight 666. Ugh, how could I have been so stupid!

[div class=sideinfo]Bone Claws/Yellow

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ef/aa/efefaa32f9d6ea8bd6a439d7c1ba7965.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg

Height: 5' 5"

Quirk: Lightning Charger- Emitter/Accumulator

Chris Thompson

Chris wasn't sure how to react to the purple-eyed girl's panicking and the submergence of the plane. The boy wasn't fond of water for obvious reasons. He had almost been forced to take swimming lessons with his classmates in grade 5, but since he could potentially fry to death anyone else in the pool, he'd luckily gotten permission to be exempt. Chris hoped he wouldn't be getting wet anytime soon. Or ever, to be frank.

He turned in his seat to look at the girl with the purple eyes, who sat a few rows back. Her theory was fascinating, but he wasn't so sure how she had arrived at that conclusion. Jim wasn't nearly so concerned. He was enjoying the adventure. Chris licked his lips, and then spoke up. Though he had decided he wasn't in danger, his voice still sounded quite small.

"Hey... I..." Chris wasn't sure what to say. Talking to let alone comforting the other gender was not his strong suit. But he didn't suck at it too badly. "I'm sure we'll be fine." He tried to sound confident of that. His voice didn't betray his uncertainty too much. "It's going to be okay." That was all he had. He watched her for a moment more, and then turned to face forward and leaned back into his chair, deep in thought.

[div class=sideinfo]Lightning Charger/Yellow

Interaction:
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]