• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I cannot decide a constellation, maybe i should think about hat "abilities" my character might have in addition to their characterization. But the struggle is also largely face claims πŸ˜†

I cannot decide a constellation, maybe i should think about hat "abilities" my character might have in addition to their characterization. But the struggle is also largely face claims πŸ˜†
I have a hoard of FC’s if you would like assistance lol

I'm finally getting the hang of this thing! I should have my sheet done tonight or tomorrow depending on how hard I can hyperfocus on it lol

Uhh,, hello everyone! Does anyone have a list of taken constellations perhaps? I rp mainly on phone so I'm struggling a little lol

Uhh,, hello everyone! Does anyone have a list of taken constellations perhaps? I rp mainly on phone so I'm struggling a little lol
I can whip one up for you real quick if you would like.

Here you go! I believe I listed all the ones that are currently taken.

Taken Constellations:
Taurus
Vulpecula
Cassiopeia
Bootes
Corvus
Virgo
Pavo
Capricorn
Draco
Lupus
Andromeda
Sagittarius
Leo
Aquila
Columba
Pisces
Cygnus
Libra
Ursa Minor
Monoceros
Aquarius
Hydra
Caelum
Serpen

Here you go! I believe I listed all the ones that are currently taken.

Taken Constellations:
Taurus
Vulpecula
Cassiopeia
Bootes
Corvus
Virgo
Pavo
Capricorn
Draco
Lupus
Andromeda
Sagittarius
Leo
Aquila
Columba
Pisces
Cygnus
Libra
Ursa Minor
Monoceros
Aquarius
Hydra
Caelum
Serpen
That's very sweet of you, ty!

75c60307de6099e65debab1907380bc7.jpg

Going to try to start writing my character. The BBcode is so intimidating though, I really need to learn that.
You can just go onto the BBcode library and take a freebie. They're generally quite easy to do as the creators leave instructions embedded in the coding. If you need help with anything, let me know!

I feel like I may have to extend the deadline. I'm feeling the 24th, if that's okay with everyone else?

oopdate I've got a lot done for Seungmin (you can't see because it's a draft), but I think I'm finally able to sleep so I'm going to try doing that. Should finish no later than end fo tomorrow, but hoping today before work. ;)

oopdate I've got a lot done for Seungmin (you can't see because it's a draft), but I think I'm finally able to sleep so I'm going to try doing that. Should finish no later than end fo tomorrow, but hoping today before work. ;)
Go and rest! Can't wait to see what you cooked up :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back