• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finally finished the history and relationships for Cleo, despite how vague they really are. Her parents and half-sibling are largely yours to do whatever you want with Forevermore Forevermore since I don't have much planned myself for them, plus I'm not very good at running NPCs so it's probably better that I just focus on Cleo >.<
Great!!! I'll gladly take the half-sibling under my wing. I'm thinking that they'll teach a Care of Mythical Creatures course.

I'm a moron I thought I posted in here a long time ago....

But anyways my CS should be done by the end of today or tomorrow morning.

Gonna finish up El tonight, since I'm basically done with her. Coding is gonna be tedious but that's okay, I will make it pretty :)

I can't code to save my life lol. That's why mine is just some tabs
Everyone's characters look amazing so far tho! <3

TODAY THE RP WILL BEGIN!!!
AT NOON (EST) I WILL BE POSTING THE THREAD!!

Last edited:
The characters that are accepted so far:

• Cleo Banis
  • Finnegan Oswald
  • Calliope Smith
  • Noxolo Tempitope
  • Elspeth Roman
  • Iremide Beckham
  • Aria Jin
  • Azul Romero
  • Jesse Costanzo (mine)
  • Ximena Reyes (mine)
  • Atticus Cobra-Atlas (mine)

People we're still waiting on (WIPS, didn't even start, etc.):

• Nirajan Shah
  • Kim Seungmin
  • Tian Killjoy
  • A child of Draco
  • A child of Lepus
  • Sun Ji-Min
  • Ophelia Alinac
  • Adrius Au Longinus
  • Bobby Berger

To those of you that have characters in the list above, please try to finish ASAP. I will give you until next Tuesday to get done!! We are still going to start the RP today, as some that have finished are waiting. I will try not to get into the nitty-gritty until then, but just know the longer you take, the more you will miss, so please try to hurry!!

Thanks <3

The characters that are accepted so far:

• Cleo Banis
  • Finnegan Oswald
  • Calliope Smith
  • Noxolo Tempitope
  • Elspeth Roman
  • Iremide Beckham
  • Aria Jin
  • Azul Romero
  • Jesse Costanzo (mine)
  • Ximena Reyes (mine)
  • Atticus Cobra-Atlas (mine)

People we're still waiting on (WIPS, didn't even start, etc.):

• Nirajan Shah
  • Kim Seungmin
  • Tian Killjoy
  • A child of Draco
  • A child of Lepus
  • Sun Ji-Min
  • Ophelia Alinac
  • Adrius Au Longinus
  • Bobby Berger

To those of you that have characters in the list above, please try to finish ASAP. I will give you until next Tuesday to get done!! We are still going to start the RP today, as some that have finished are waiting. I will try not to get into the nitty-gritty until then, but just know the longer you take, the more you will miss, so please try to hurry!!

Thanks <3
Hey I just finished up Bobby. Apologies for the lateness. There's some sections that probaly don't look to clean because I'm not the best at bbcode, but lmk if it looks good!

Hey I just finished up Bobby. Apologies for the lateness. There's some sections that probaly don't look to clean because I'm not the best at bbcode, but lmk if it looks good!
Awesome! The RP thread will go up in about an hour, just trying to give people enough time to make last-minute edits!!

Can I still post my cs? I'm almost finished I just need to get the history part down.

I fell asleep in the middle of writing it last night and just woke up.

Edit: just saw I had until Tuesday. Lmao I panicked. I'm still a wee bit sleepy.

Can I still post my cs? I'm almost finished I just need to get the history part down.

I fell asleep in the middle of writing it last night and just woke up.

Edit: just saw I had until Tuesday. Lmao I panicked. I'm still a wee bit sleepy.
^^ Hop to it while you can, the sooner the better!

I should mention while I'm thinking about it that I'm still really new to RPing, so my posts will probably be rather lackluster for a while. But I'm trying to improve, and I'll definitely be looking at how the rest of you write to try to make my writing better as well >.<

I should mention while I'm thinking about it that I'm still really new to RPing, so my posts will probably be rather lackluster for a while. But I'm trying to improve, and I'll definitely be looking at how the rest of you write to try to make my writing better as well >.<
That's okay! We're all on different levels, I'm not the best at writing either :3

I personally am against trying to write a book every response, so I see no issue at all ^^ we are all improving everyday!

I'll try not to reply too much before everyone! Just figured I should continue the conversation :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back