• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I haven’t been able to catch up yet due to being buried in schoolwork all day - I’ll get on it soon!!!

I'm surprised people have been getting thrown around when the first post said passengers weren't affected by the speed lmaooo

Anyhow, got a post out today so pretty happy about that ^^

Ah, sorry, yeah, that was my intention. I probably should have been more clear about that. Since you said he didn't know who or if he ended up sitting next to anyone. >.<

That's fine! I figured it was Finn but didn't want to make assumptions. :)

Hello everyone! Sorry I was gone for a little while there- how are all of you?

Excited to be able to write a bit finally, though nervous about not performing up to standards ^^;
How about you?
I'm doing good, excited to write some more too! Don't worry, everyone's writing skills are different, I think you're great at it! :3

Oop, I wasn't getting notifications for some reason. I'll try to get a post out today before focusing on a college assignment I've been putting off!

Hello everyone! Just letting you all know that characters are due today, the RP is starting to get moving (as all of you may have noticed.) To those of you who do not finish your CS before midnight (EST), you will not be accepted, and I am not going to be moving the deadline any further, as we are all waiting for you. Thanks!

Hello, sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been busy with work and school as of late...

Yeah! We're doing that today as a matter of fact! I was just biding my time so people could finish their CS

I'm so excited; everyone's posts are wonderful :D (or is it 'is wonderful'? Not sure... English is weird.)

I know we're probably still waiting on people, but just in case I thought I would say that I'm ready for us to arrive. I just haven't written anything recently because Cleo was just in the middle of a conversation and it would feel weird for me to just move on from that without something else happening >-<

Yeah sorry about that I’ve been super busy- I’ll try and get a post up today or tomorrow so we can arrive

Hello, I'm back. This weekend, something happened to my family that I'd rather not talk about. So please excuse my absence. We'll get started again today :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back