• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif
πŸ’«β­βœ¨Thread for comments, questions, concerns, and chatter for A Sky Full Of Stars! Welcome!βœ¨β­πŸ’«

Last edited:
Excited and have a lot of ideas, though using real FCs tends to make me more anxious, for weird reasons. But if that's what you're wanting >.< Looking at potentially one of Pavo, Lyra, Bootes, or Crater. I'm excited to see everyone's ideas :)

I also was hoping for some clarifications for the cs. Particularly, what exactly are you looking for when you say "dorm" and "file/reputation"?

Excited and have a lot of ideas, though using real FCs tends to make me more anxious, for weird reasons. But if that's what you're wanting >.< Looking at potentially one of Pavo, Lyra, Bootes, or Crater. I'm excited to see everyone's ideas :)

I also was hoping for some clarifications for the cs. Particularly, what exactly are you looking for when you say "dorm" and "file/reputation"?
Oh! Well, if you'd prefer, you can just type out a written description. I know it takes me forever to find a face that suits the person I'm trying to create.
All of those constellations are really cool! You can even do mixed blood, where your character is from two constellation bloodlines.

And as for dorm- The dorms I wrote about in the main interest check- you will need to pick one for your character. I may have to fiddle them around a bit if there's too many people in a certain dorm, but I just want to know where they'd like to be.
And as for the file/reputation, I mean something like their permanent record. Are they a trouble-maker? Are they a good student? What is their reputation like among the student body? Stuff like that.

Oh! Well, if you'd prefer, you can just type out a written description. I know it takes me forever to find a face that suits the person I'm trying to create.
All of those constellations are really cool! You can even do mixed blood, where your character is from two constellation bloodlines.

And as for dorm- The dorms I wrote about in the main interest check- you will need to pick one for your character. I may have to fiddle them around a bit if there's too many people in a certain dorm, but I just want to know where they'd like to be.
And as for the file/reputation, I mean something like their permanent record. Are they a trouble-maker? Are they a good student? What is their reputation like among the student body? Stuff like that.
I'll be honest, didn't realize there were multiple pages to that intro, my bad. I'll look back through that. Thanks!

Think I might do Cassiopeia 🀣 FC wise I prefer pictures….gotta continue looking…

And how many characters are we allowed to make?

Think I might do Cassiopeia 🀣 FC wise I prefer pictures….gotta continue looking…

And how many characters are we allowed to make?
Ooh, Cassiopeia! Nice choice tbh

And I'm allowing two characters for the moment, I might allow more later- I just want to make sure there's enough constellation options for everyone.

Would mixed blood for Corvus and Bootes be alright? I'm hesitant to pick two when that might take options from others and we don't know how many there will be, but I've got an idea that I really like for this >.<

Would mixed blood for Corvus and Bootes be alright? I'm hesitant to pick two when that might take options from others and we don't know how many there will be, but I've got an idea that I really like for this >.<
Go for it! There's 88 constellations in all, so there's plenty of choices left :]

Really? Maybe try filling out the code again?
It's okay, I fiddled around with it and got it to work. Seems like it needs an extra line of space to display that part? Or something weird like that, so I just added one on and it looks fine now ^^;

It's okay, I fiddled around with it and got it to work. Seems like it needs an extra line of space to display that part? Or something weird like that, so I just added one on and it looks fine now ^^;
Great! If you need any help with anything, lemme know :>

i'm thinking of going with orion and/or capricorn !!

i'm thinking of going with orion and/or capricorn !!
Ooh! Orion's neat, super cool constellation! :]

As for Capricorn, someone else is going for it. I think either the Capricorn children will either have to be siblings, or if you guys don't want that, you'll have to either create the characters and let me pick which one I like the most, or one of you will have to choose a different one.

Hello just popped in here, I was looking at Pavo and Capricornus but I see here that some people are interested in it, and I think I'll do a bloodline of Ara and Phoenix instead.

Hello just popped in here, I was looking at Pavo and Capricornus but I see here that some people are interested in it, and I think I'll do a bloodline of Ara and Phoenix instead.
Great! Just make sure to keep an open mind-- most people are just speculating and brainstorming at the moment, and the opportunity may present itself later if they don't stick with said constellations!

Ooh! Orion's neat, super cool constellation! :]

As for Capricorn, someone else is going for it. I think either the Capricorn children will either have to be siblings, or if you guys don't want that, you'll have to either create the characters and let me pick which one I like the most, or one of you will have to choose a different one.
oooo, i’ll just stick with orion for now then !!

Oh there's lots to choose from, so I'm not upset or anything like that! think Ara & Phoenix could be good for what would have been my Hestia character <3

So I got a bit confused about, were our characters possibly produced asexually then? Given everything.

Oh there's lots to choose from, so I'm not upset or anything like that! think Ara & Phoenix could be good for what would have been my Hestia character <3

So I got a bit confused about, were our characters possibly produced asexually then? Given everything.
Nice! And yeah, saw your Hestia child- he was pretty neat :>

Well, it depends on how respectable you want your character's origins to be. It's up to you.

πŸ˜† was he? I thought he was still unfinished but I did have a little bit up there for him, if you saw how he came to be is that okay for me to do here as well? (basically born from a fire they kept going for nine months)?

okay, actually, i think I will go with a bloodline of orion and either lupus or ursa major, and a bloodline of pegasus and andromeda, if that’s okay!

πŸ˜† was he? I thought he was still unfinished but I did have a little bit up there for him, if you saw how he came to be is that okay for me to do here as well? (basically born from a fire they kept going for nine months)?
Yeah! However you want is okay with me!

okay, actually, i think I will go with a bloodline of orion and either lupus or ursa major, and a bloodline of pegasus and andromeda, if that’s okay!
Yep! Remember, you're allowed to submit only 2 characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back