• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Post in the works right now
no one will be able to interact with you at your current position, since you guard the royals you can put yourself inside the throne room that's where some of the other guards are and where the princess is headed.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy quick question. The princess is supposed to be in the throne room now, right? And maybe some workers are supposed to be there too? I'm a little confused.

Gan can be in the throne room if you want to talk to her, I got to wait on eyyliner eyyliner so I’m just filling things in

Ahhh, sorry! >-<

School has been super hectic, but now I have more free time. I'll be posting my response soon, just got to tweak it a little bit.

corona my base got a little outbreak, our dining facility got infected. now i cant fucking breathe and im on lock down

no one will be able to interact with you at your current position, since you guard the royals you can put yourself inside the throne room that's where some of the other guards are and where the princess is headed.
Yeah I was going to work him inside I hit reply instead of preview though and didn't have time to finish up because of a doctors appt. I'll fix it up today

In case anyone was wondering what exactly Atalantas rings look like here’s a good reference video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back