• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Maybe? I started over so I’m not sure, let me check my archives love

Maddie15 Maddie15 lol well she is going to be a very miserable princess if she hates light, loud noises and annoying people. Remember when playing as her that she needs to fake her personality as being very kind and soft spoken and approachable. If your clan gets depressed because they don’t like talking to the princess it can cause problems. Sad surface mermaids can’t do there job.

i wiped everything when i started over, i knew he was a albino lion fish or something like that

Maddie15 Maddie15 lol well she is going to be a very miserable princess if she hates light, loud noises and annoying people. Remember when playing as her that she needs to fake her personality as being very kind and soft spoken and approachable. If your clan gets depressed because they don’t like talking to the princess it can cause problems. Sad surface mermaids can’t do there job.
Yes, she hates this kind of things, but it depends a lot on her mood also. There will be times when she truly enjoys to talk and laugh 😂. I'm going to have so much fun, lol.

I'm glad I made you so curious 😜. I need to dm you to tell you the backstory, right?

i mean only if you want to give me a whole story, atm i just want to know waht possed her to become a princess

i am thinking of joining as you allow variant mermaids though i am thinking of a role that would allow the character to go abroad and explore the depths.

not until this chapter is complete will there be other areas to explore, including the deep and fresh waters. atm its just the arctic that is open for exploration, but the main plt of the rp is the clan wars so the setting will take place within the clans.

well more what role would have allowed that in backstory i do like ideas of exploring ancient and forgotten things as a history

pm your back story and which clan you show interest in and ill see what we can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back