• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
honestly what just happen cant even be compared to harshness abuse or even mean lol. half of yall probably orphan cus of Esther lol

The cruel Queen Esther, also there is like a 79 percent chance she killed harmony and she is the reason the sun clan has guards around there border as she gave order to kill any and all sun clan stragglers.

and she also started the habit of just leading sailors to there deaths, and they would just handle overpopulation themselves by killing the animals. but the moon clan did feel safer and as a result there were more babies.

also the clan believes that queen esther is alive and they know where she is and they want justice or at least reparations so that puts even more pressure, half your people want war and queen kiva has been told that she was designed to bring your clan to its knees. so this is meeting will really decide what route this rp is going, so goooooood luuuuck

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 good to go just, just a heads up you can't choose or deny being guard as a shifter mermaid, like ants you are born into what role you will be.

we back! Cosmos Cosmos Sorry I kinda dragged you along. If you wanna add more to the swim I'm cool with editing the post to fit with whatever, or if you want to stick around the wrecks a little longer or something.

Lol skipper has been prince for two post and she already has two mermaids willing to rip it from her

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 wanted to be a guard lol your lucky she is a worker or she would probably try to snatch your rank too (I mean technically she still can be that’s neither here nor there)

It’s true! I did indeed want my little spit fire to be a guard but it might be more convenient now that she’s just a worker...less responsibility 😂

Lol well there is a battle royal for the prince position lol 😂 everyone is jumping in, I might even have kiva try to be prince

Loo why the hell is everyone at the ship is there anyone in this clan that is actually working 😂😂 at this rate the reefs are going to be over ran by people.

Cosmos Cosmos I figured since Mellownis and Atalanta are both workers they probably at least know each other a little bit, is that ok with you? If not I can just have Atalanta know of her instead

Cosmos Cosmos I figured since Mellownis and Atalanta are both workers they probably at least know each other a little bit, is that ok with you? If not I can just have Atalanta know of her instead
nono i'm chill for them to know each other!

Psst-.... g-guys.... does anyone from the sun clan actually wanna be the dad? If not I'll just have him as a rando npc.
Also lowkey soooo interested to find out the new Queens opinion on Mellownis's situation.

Also should I make another character? I kinda wanna. //0w0

I already have the father character for you I just ain’t got around to dming you yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back