• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
also lol. real lonely in the discord guys XD just me and aja

okay no more new characters for me i'm done lol. let me know if yall want to have previous relations with any of my characters.

I made some edits to my post, just the ones know one has replied to yet so most of you guys won’t notice the difference

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 well technically you both went to see the queen off cus I teleport you guys their so you can’t really miss it lol

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 well technically you both went to see the queen off cus I teleport you guys their so you can’t really miss it lol
Yes you did 😂 sorry I have no idea how I missed that! I’ll edit my post so that interaction is right before they get called back. Also could you send an invite for the discord? I tried to click the click but I think it’s expired.

So you assholes let me do this whole rp with using the wrong name for junabee , I’ve been calling her fucking Gan (which is my bosses name) this whole time. You guys are no longe Remy friends

Yes you did 😂 sorry I have no idea how I missed that! I’ll edit my post so that interaction is right before they get called back. Also could you send an invite for the discord? I tried to click the click but I think it’s expired.
I loved the post though :3 ha octo girl is adorable

Question=))
Does anyone would like to have like any background relationships with Ariadne . Like childhood friends or something. I just feel that my character is very lonely =))), lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back