• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol oh poor poor ari, she has to deal with the troublesome brothers, help clan and now be match maker.

She's a multi-tasking mermaid, i swear. If something sweet and nice doesn't come for her too, I'm gonna throw hands. =)))

What’s that I hear? An opportunity for me to be an evil gm? *evil laughter * I will have Jewl make this meeting almost cause a fucking war

No I’m just saying no one actually knows cus for one gan doesn’t talk to anyone, so she will remember your words aboit them, or will tune whenever conversation involves them.

Ohh, that makes sense. But still, i hope Ari gets something nice in the end and not a fucking war =))). I'm sure she doesn't need one more to stress about. Even tho I'm sure it's gonna get worse, lol

I don't know if this is supposed to be reassuring or making me worry, but I'll just hope for the best, lol

I will advance the moon calm after Skipper Skipper post. After the queen attempts to get to the long I will have the moon calm arrive

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy OK. but since Pelag isn't the talking type to begin with, you might perhaps, making Malik talk to him first? I am curious to see his actual personality as well.

lol malik doesn't really talk at all, if you noticed he didn't even say anything to the queen or the prince just a nod.

Well then there is probably no point in talking to him lol They can just use the eye contact language.

Mailk's personality is very...well I mean it would be unlikely that you two even had a relationship at all but you wrote it that was so i'm going with it. It would seem like he ignores everyone and is usually always in his animal form, but this time he isn't.

He could be the silent uncle type who never actually speak at all but still interact with Pelag. Or I can edit my post if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back