• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A mermaid rp ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
no it's fine. if anything the group themselves don't really act like a family. fema would have been the only person to care if you lived or died. the rest are just there by association. Malik would not have chased you away though. He is actually very popular with the youth.

Skipper Skipper is it possible for you to write a post that I will not love? lol just for writing such a good post im going to have your party attacked

I'm ready since yesterday =)). I've been staying in the shadow waiting lol

Lol well I can’t do anything on your side until the queen makes a move, but if you want you can also attempt to the the king out of his room.

I might just enter randomly through the door and say sup man, how are ya doing =)))

Lol you can do that, he won’t like you very much though 😂

At this point I'm going to make Ari just take a swim around the palace=)). To find someone to talk to, i swear

Their are only two other npcs around the castle you can find them in kings room

That’s what you give me to work with, lol he isn’t a mind reader he can’t just figure out she is outside his door how do I react to that lol

Oh poor aria 😂 and even worse poor queen, is she gonna tell her?

Ari may ask for some advices from someome who's bright or experienced enough to actually help. And the queen should find out only if truly necessary =)), that would only make her sad. Until then Aria might try to keep the two mermaids out of equations =)). Almost impossible, buut 😤🤫

Lyn is so innocent lol she doesn’t see anything wrong with her flirting. Now Ariel on the other hand, she knows exactly what she is doing and the king has put in no efforts to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back