• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Heya!

I've been back for a while now, and would like to get some more roleplays going. I'm looking for a long term partner, who doesn't mind world building, fantasy, historical or supernatural themes.

About me.​

I write about two paragraphs as a minimum. They usually get much longer depending on how much inspiration I have. usually I'll converse about the role play too, with anyone who wants to do the same! Spit balling is a thing for a reason.

Stories is what's important to me. I care about characters with flaws and interesting development. They don't need to be super important, but need to have the ability to grow as the story moves forward. I'm used to coming up with large worlds on the spots (Been a DM on multiple occasions for people who needed ideas for their own stories and roleplays.).

I juggle a lot of characters, with a couple as the main. Romance is fine by me, but it can't be the only big part of our stories, as that can get quite boring and hard to write from time to time. I usually do FxM pairings, but everything that feels natural or makes sense to the characters/story works for me.

I mainly play male characters, but can dabble in females.

So.

The roleplays I'm interested in doing at the moment are:

Wild West (I'm a RDR fan.)
Dark Age Historical roleplay.
Knight and Princess stories.
Superheroes and Villains.
Monster Hunter kinda stories.
Ghost Stories.

I also can do some fandom (No anime, cause I don't really watch any anymore...).
Red Dead Redemption comes to mind,
as does Batman (Riddler, yay!)
Last Kingdom,
I'm sure there's more too...

8788d1920fcacdbc7649257553793f07.gif

Please, contact me here or via PM if interested! We can talk here on this site or via Discord in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back