• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 search | OCs | craving m/f

Vinegar Bees

flowers & teeth.
b390066e795e8dcad29354de46972cac.gif

Hello! I'm coming back to roleplaying after a little hiatus, so it's time to set up a quick little 1x1 search thread with my current cravings. I'm going to try to make this simple and straightforward!

A couple of quick guidelines:
- Please be 21+. I'm in my mid-twenties, and I don't feel comfortable writing with people who are significantly younger than me.
- I'm looking for something longterm. We don't need to post every day, and posts don't need to be super long or detailed, either (in fact, I kind of prefer shorter, punchier posts; I've done a lot of "advanced lit" over the years, and I find it kind of gets tedious and sucks some of the fun out of it), but I would like to build a story together that lasts!
- I am currently only playing female characters. I have and enjoy writing male/nonbinary/etc. OCs in my own, private writing, but I'm currently only looking to roleplay female characters. I just genuinely enjoy and love writing for my female OCs.
- I'm currently craving m/f. So basically, since I genuinely love writing female characters, I'm essentially looking for someone who genuinely loves writing male characters.
- Ideally, I have two female OCs I'd love to play, so I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to play two male characters opposite them. Essentially we'd have a "main cast" of four characters. Romance does not need to be immediate; we can totally do a slow burn. I also prefer when there are other story elements, like drama and action, to "spice up" the romance.
- We don't have to use pictures for our characters, but if we do, only art/anime pictures, please! I'm currently not interested in using RL pictures.
- I'd love for us to chat and possibly become friends, too! I'm a bit shy at first, but there's absolutely nothing I love more than sharing ideas and getting excited about characters with like-minded people.

I am currently very, VERY flexible when it comes to plotlines (my OCs can be adapted to many different settings/plots), but I can throw out a few examples here of things I'd love to try out!
- a killing/death game (think danganronpa, your turn to die, or fear and hunger: termina)
- anything involving angels and demons, sins and virtues, etc.
- anything involving vampires and vampire hunters
- superpowers
- soul eater-inspired weapon + meister relationships, fighting demons and whatnot
- anything persona-inspired
- anything with assassins
- ORIGINAL PLOT: SOUL RECEIPT (more details can be provided on request!)

sort of a mash-up between madoka magica and soul eater. on modern-day earth, demons that feed off of human trauma and grief regularly attack. these demons are battled by witches (people possessing supernatural abilities) and their familiars (actually demons themselves who can shapeshift into weapons and offer their services to witches in exchange for a contract). unbenknownst to most witches, when they pledge their soul to a demon, they are dooming themselves to turn into a demon upon their own death.
- ORIGINAL PLOT: HELLBOUND (more details can be provided on request!)
hell is real, filled with demons who draw power from their horns. if a demon is deemed a criminal in hell, they are punished by having their horns cut off and exiled to earth, where they must fend for themselves while severely weakened. a demon can restore their horns by forging a contract with a human and feeding off of their soul, but in exchange for this, they must grant the human’s deepest desire. earth is overrun with exiled demons who blend in among humankind and seek to reach the top of the food chain in an effort to either return to hell or conquer it altogether.
- feel free to suggest anything! as a general rule, I'm currently not looking to do medieval fantasy, but most anything else is fair game!

Please feel free to post or DM me if you're interested! I'd be happy to hear from you! ♡

I would be up for a 1x1 as a M OC. Suuuuuper rusty though. Been years since I wrote anything, but I really need to start again for my mental health.

I have several male characters i can pull from my archives including twin male fallen angels.

Hey! I meet the age requirements, and am interested in this.

Currently playing through Persona 5, so that would be sick! Otherwise, I’m down for any of the suggested ideas. I would be interested in learning more about your OCs so that I couldn’t potentially make some to foil your own duo.

Go ahead and shoot me a DM if you’re interested in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back