• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Taz sighed after his life points when to zero. "And this is why I don't play professionally, my dear readers... I say like I even plan to write about this duel" Taz turning off his camera on his shoulder. Afterward, he turned to his opponent, who royally kicked his butt. "You really good you know. I mean I know I'm a bit lousy at dueling but I think you have the making of something big" Taz said walking over to Taru. He pulled out a simple looking business card with his name and business phone number on it. "Now since you won I won't pester you about an interview but I will ask if ever consider dueling professionally especially in a place like this" Taz said pointing to the duel arena. "Give me call and I promise to set you up on the track to becoming the next top duelist," Taz said finishing recruitment speel.

EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

Damn, she grimaced at the sight of the newly activated evenly matched. How the hell was a kid able to afford that? She was pretty sure that card went for twenty USD in mint condition, while other were sold a little less than fifteen, but it still cost an arm and a leg for who she assumed was a broke kid working with pocket money. Oh well. She wouldn't get too angry about, seeing as how she still had plenty of options, and judging from the lack of cards in his, she was sure that he'd need some damn good luck if he was planning on winning this duel. However, she refused to let him take all of her cards to the grave, so she played her face down quick spell.

"Hold up! I won't let you take all of them! I activate my face down card, Forbidden Chalice which gives the targeted monster a 400 attack boost, but negate their effect." the birds attack rose slightly before he left the field with a bow, the spell heading towards the grave while all except for Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode were wrongly banished from her board. There was a visible sadness on Puddingcess' face as she saw her citizens sent away to a far off realm where she couldn't watch over them. However, she kept her grace as a nobility and stood up strong against her opponent.

Taking a deep breath, Jae Hwa sighed. "Well, I guess that'll be the end of my turn. You really did a number on me there, shorty." She could feel herself getting excited, but only a little. This duel wouldn't last long if the kid couldn't find a worthwhile card in his deck by his next turn. Maybe she should give him a bit of motivation.

"Yo, just gonna warn ya. If ya lose, I'm definitely snitching to your teacher, so try a little harder. 'Kay?" she attempted to push him a little, although having an empty hand and field didn't exude the feeling of hope to her.

Monster on the Field:
Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode
Rank 5|| Earth
Fairy|| Effect
Atk/ 2500 Def/ 2200
OL: Tiaramisu || Puddingcess

Gameplay
Deck on Hand: Madolche
Opponent: Avery Black
LP: 8000
Cards Remaining in Deck: 27
Cards in Hand: Anjelly || Pot of Desires || Petingcessoeur || Mewfeuille
Next Draw: Raigeki
Field Spell: None
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1:
MZ2:
MZ3: Chocolat-a-la-Mode
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2:
SZ3:
SZ4:
SZ5
Graveyard: Petingcessoeur || Forbidden Chalice
Banished: Anjelly, Petingcessoeur || Impermanence || Madolche Ticket || Petingcessoeur || Hootcake
Cards in Extra Deck: 12

-[/size]
mood: excited bordering on disappointment
company: an orange haired kid and two of his friends
mentions: n.a
interactions: Avery Black ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Tagged:

EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: Jae Hwa Park( Bum Bear Bum Bear )
Avery avoided a crisis, but at the same time he didn't. Drawing a Comic head would be
wonderful right. His other evenly matched card was banished so his next few cards
better be good "I need Comic hand...i can take control of the monster of hers.." Avery
snapped out his thoughts."N-No! you can't do that! i'm not suppose to be dueling in
the first place..i-i'll get in trouble and she'll take my cards!."
now he really couldn't lose
and his chances of winning were kinda slim. If only he had toon world up, her monster
wouldn't beable to touch his toons and could go for a direct attack.

"Umm..my turn." He drew, nothing good. Well, at least he could protect some of his
life points for now..but for how long. She was bound to summon more of those
monster of hers. " I'm going to set one monster in defense mode and end my
turn."
although he was losing, he was smiling. "Man, this is awesome~ "
he blurted

Toon Gemini Elf
Monster|Effect|Toon] Spellcaster/Earth
[★★★★] 1900/900

Current Deck: Toon
LP: 5,011
Cards in Deck: 30
Cards in hands: None
Next Draw: Toon Cyber Dragon
Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ:

MZ1: Toon Gemini Elf(F/D/D)
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1:
S/TZ2:
S/TZ3:
Z/TZ4:
Z/TZ5:

Graveyard: Toon Mermaid||Cyber Toon Dragon||Toon Table of Contents||Toon Brief Case
Evenly Matched(FD)
Banished: dinowrestler pankratops||Toon Dark Magician||Evenly matched
Extra Deck: 7 cards

Last edited:
Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Kaguya would keep panicking about the hospital bill a little, understandably, and then she heard - or rather saw - other people entering. Well, what do you know? It's the magician from earlier and some other guy! She seemed relieved to see the first one again - not sure about the second - but then that mood faded once again when the injured Ryuko was brought in. "Geez... And this, everyone, is why you don't go power hungry..." She quipped, rolling her eyes and sounding disappointed. She then looked to the two injured duellists anyhow - one of which is of course being an idiot and having severed himself from the life support, and the other who is just trying to make a recovery. She would twitch nervously and attempt to wheel out of the scene, not wanting to stick around.

Taru Arkhalis
  • Taz sighed after his life points when to zero. "And this is why I don't play professionally, my dear readers... I say like I even plan to write about this duel" Taz turning off his camera on his shoulder. Afterward, he turned to his opponent, who royally kicked his butt. "You really good you know. I mean I know I'm a bit lousy at dueling but I think you have the making of something big" Taz said walking over to Taru. He pulled out a simple looking business card with his name and business phone number on it. "Now since you won I won't pester you about an interview but I will ask if ever consider dueling professionally especially in a place like this" Taz said pointing to the duel arena. "Give me call and I promise to set you up on the track to becoming the next top duelist," Taz said finishing recruitment speel.
    Taru took them, seeming sceptical. "...I'm honestly not sure if I even want to go into such a world." She admitted. "Being the best doesn't really appeal to me too much. However... Maybe if I get bored... I may take you up on that." She said, in deep thought. "Well, if that's all, then I'll be going." She said simply after a short pause. "People to protect, and pests to deal with."

Raidriar Ainsworth
To The Depths of The Abyss | BoltBeam BoltBeam ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Soon after Kaguya wheeled out, several men in uniforms walked into the emergency room, to find their culprit, Raidriar, standing on top the bed and pulling out his own life support while mumbling to himself like some sort of madman. He paused his incoherent mumbling to come face-to-face with two police officers, who in turn immediately drew their guns and shouted something about putting his hands in the air.

Raidriar let out an exasperated sigh as he slowly reached into his pocket, and retrieved his own revolver, opening it to feed a single round into the empty cylinder. "Hands up and put the gun down! This is your final warning!" Raidriar completely ignored their shouting as he pressed the revolver against his own head.

"Sorry, I'm too tired to deal with this shit." He told them in a completely monotone voice, as his finger slowly pressed down on the trigger.

Then, a thunderous gunshot rang across the entirety of the hospital, as a wall was painted crimson with blood. Raidriar's body stood still, then, it collapsed, falling backward and slamming into the ground. As he was falling, the shadows beneath the bed crawled and writhed out, tendrils grasping onto his body as he fell, the darkness completely enveloping him as he sunk into the nothingness, right in front of the bewildered people.

Now, all that was left of him was his two decks and ruined duel disk that lay on the table that was next to his bed.

Dragonmaid Manor

The shadows beneath the colossal bed crawled out into the light, solidifying and building a conceivable shape from the ground up - the silhouette of a humanoid became known before it completely manifested - Raidriar stared at his surroundings for a brief moment, attempting to grasp his location. "Hey, Endymion, you know where we are?" He asked the air. He paused. And paused.

There was no response.

"Endymion...?" Raidriar asked again, tilting his head in all directions, the sorcerer nowhere in sight. "Oh shit, I left my deck on the damn table!" He suddenly realized. "Honestly, this is handy - something won't let me fucking die for real, and you'd think it'd come with those cliched anime plots like losing a bit of my sanity every time I die or something but that only actually happens if I use Amorphages in a duel..." He contemplated out loud to himself, completely unaware of Hauskee's presence. Or perhaps, he was ignoring it.

Reaching into his jacket, Raidriar was relieved to find that at least his weapon was still there, though his expression turned sour when he emptied all the contents in his pockets, only to find 6 teal-colored rounds: only enough to fire a single cylinder. "Well, shit. Here's hoping I don't need to murder my way out again..." He murmured in irritation.

Then, as he mumbled something about killing his way out, a second revelation struck him. "Shit, Endymion didn't tell me how to open an exit gate, or whatever they were."

Last edited:
EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

Jae Hwa couldn't help but heave a sigh when she saw the kid put a monster face down, his hand now empty once again. It was sad that it all had to end this way, and just when she was starting to enjoy herself too. Oh well, although it she hoped for a longer duel, the raven haired duelist was not one to show pity for her opponent. Despite her plays so far, she didn't really enjoy prolonging the inevitable, so she thought it be best if she were to end it all here and now.

"My draw." she muttered, her initial excitement dwindling as she pulled the cat from her fingers.

"I normal summon Madolche Mewfeuille." she stated. "His special effect activates when he's normal summoned, allowing me to special summon a Madolche Monster from my hand to the field. I guess I'll go with Anjelly this time around." she yawned, as she placed the angel next to the abnormally fluffy feline dressed in messenger garb, much like that of Messegelato, but cuter.

Madolche Mewfeuille
Level 3|| Earth
Beast|| Effect
Atk/ 500 Def/ 300

Madolche Anjelly
Level 4|| Earth
Fairy|| Effect
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 1000

"From there, I activate Anjelly's effect to tribute her in order to summon another Messegelato." The angelic brunette was replaced by familiar blue hair tucked in a purple messenger's hat, Mewfeuille seemingly happy to see his partner at work joining him on the field, Messegelato also looking quite please to see his long time companion.

"Messegelato effect activate because he was special summoned while there is a Beast-type Madolche monster on the field, letting me add any Madolche spell or trap card to my hand." she repeated, looking through her deck for her field spell. Feeling another yawn once again, she grabbed at one of the two bluish green cards that appeared to be Madolche spells and added to her hand.
Madolche Anjelly
Level 4|| Earth
Warrior|| Effect
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 1000

"I add Madolche Cha- ... What?" she questioned as she looked in her hand to see not Chateau, but another ticket. How in the world has she managed to grab the wrong freaking spell card? She then realized that while she was yawning, Chateau was sitting right next to Ticket. Crap, she hadn't intended for this to happen.

"Welp, guess it's ya lucky day kid. I accidentally pulled out the wrong spell card, but that's fine, I think I'll just go ahead and attack your face down with Chocolat-a-la Mode."

The princess once again walked gracefully to the opponent's side of the field, followed by her citizens, as she poured another cup of piping hot tea onto the hidden card, his newly revealed toon mermaid disintegrating in pixels.

"Mewfeuille, Messegelato. Do me a favor and attack the kids life points directly. I'd appreciate it." she said nonchalantly, the cat and messenger duo nodding to her and then to one another as the two went to attack the orange haired stranger. Mewfeuille shyly flailed around with his tiny paws at the duelist, barely scratching him with the ends of his claws. Soon after, Messegelato attacked using his messenger bag, slamming it smack dap in the middle of the boy's chest.

5100→ 3000 LP

His life points were going fast, but Jae Hwa couldn't help but feel somewhat idiotic for having drawn the wrong card. After awhile, she consoled herself, noting that she had done dumber things in the past, way worse than drawing the wrong card. Knowing that her mistake wasn't all too bad, she glanced at the kid in front of her.

"Yo, I'll activate ticket and end my turn."

Gameplay
Deck on Hand: Madolche
Opponent: Avery Black
LP: 8000
Cards Remaining in Deck: 23
Cards in Hand: Anjelly || Pot of Desires || Petingcessoeur || Mewfeuille || Raigeki
Next Draw: Twin Twister
Field Spell: None
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1: Messegelato
MZ2: Mewfeuille
MZ3: Chocolat-a-la-Mode
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2:
SZ3: Ticket
SZ4:
SZ5
Graveyard: Petingcessoeur || Forbidden Chalice || Anjelly
Banished: Anjelly || Petingcessoeur x2 || Impermanence || Madolche Ticket || Hootcake
Cards in Extra Deck: 12

-[/size]
mood: mild
company: an orange haired kid and two of his friends
mentions: n.a
interactions: Avery Black ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Tagged:

Last edited:

• ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles
    Tatsuya_yuki_2.png
    Buster smiled slightly, before replying.
    "He is a card worth keeping for facing a tough adversary indeed. Sometimes I kind of wish he could be in two places at once though."
    The last bit he uttered was cryptic.

He soon turned around and began to leave as Isaac would say he would try to check up on her every now and then.

"Of course. She's definetly a special person, just like you."
    Again, he said something odd, As if he knew of Isaac's ability to see spirits, but wasn't saying.

"I am sure there are exceptions too, if I'm not mistaken about that woman next to you."
    And like that, he was out the door and off to do his own thing.

Isaac gave a nod, not fully understanding what Buster was on about. Two places at once...that'd be pretty easy, as there are multiple cards in existence. His brain was struggling to understand where this guy was coming from, watching him head out. 'That woman next to you'...his eyes darted over to valkyria who simply was watching the male go, not speaking till she was sure he was gone. "I can't be certain but he's got a very strange feeling to him...Can't dwell on it now though. Your new friend is pretty out cold...let me guess, you're going to sit nearby, and then when asked to move, be shoved to the lobby?".

Isaac gave a small shrug, looking over to his Spirit partner, voicing his thoughts while they had a moment alone. "Well...yea, general plan. After all that happened, it's only right someone be here for her. Can you imagine having all that happen, and then waking up in the hospital alone? Maybe a vaguely familiar, albeit new, face could help the situation?...Or you know, she could throw something at me in her panic. Fifty fifty.". The Spirit simply smiled and shook her head...the boy may not be the brightest all the time, but his heart was certainly in the right place. "Right, in that case, I'll be 'fading out'...don't worry, I'm always within earshot if you need me, and I always know when you do anyways.". With that said, the spirit shifted out of sight of even her partner...which as he'd been informed by her at one point, wasn't unusual. He just wished he knew where the heck she went when she wasn't at his side. Finding a seat and planting himself he leaned back, staring at the ceiling...if only he brought his phone, he might've had something to distract himself with until she woke up.

At the bedside of Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 until otherwise stated/moved

Taz Elwood
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"I see, well I wish you luck on vigilanteing" Taz said to Taru before she left. Afterward, Taz checked his phone for any alerts to any duels taking place on the streets. He quickly read some comments and saw small videos of what seemed to be an epic duel between a Dragonmaid deck and a Spellcaster deck. He noticed it finished not too long ago and noted down the winner appearance. "Maybe he'll be a good candidate for next king of the game," Taz said before chuckle and heading in the direction where the duel took place on his moped.

When he arrived at the sight of the duel, another one was already taking place. Taz began asking around about details of duelists, where he soon found out one was taken to the hospital and the other duelist followed her to make sure they were okay. With a sigh, Taz took his moped to the nearish hospital. Once there he began asking the staff if they had seen the duelist with spellcaster deck as he showed them stilled frames from the videos from the duel. After a while of asking and smoothing talking Taz got the directions he needed.

Taz entered the hospital room and noticed the girl on the hospital bed and then spellcaster duelist themselves sitting next to it. "Huh, I see your an honorable duelist, sitting next to your former foe as they heal up" Taz commented walking into the room. "Hello kid, my name is Taz Elwood and I'm duelist manger. I heard about your recent duel and came to see if you really live up to the current hype about you on the forums." Taz said pulling his business card from his jacket and handed it to Issac.

EBLaNJY.png

very lack
Tags: Jae Hwa Park( Bum Bear Bum Bear )
Welp, there went Toon Gemini Elf. " Damn it..come on, i need something." he muttered to his
self. The two behind him started to worry abit since this was the first time they saw Avery
being backed into a corner like this. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw his friends and sighed.
"Guys, why such the gloomy looks? have a little faith in me geez." if his other friend was here,
she would be cheering him on."I still believe in my deck..anyway..my turn i guess." he pulled
a card and didn't like what he saw."Heck, maybe my deck don't believe in me..." he huffed."
Be glad i didn't draw the right cards, or else this would had been over already. Since i control
no monsters and you do, i can special summon my Cyber Toon Dragon and i'll put him in
defense mode."
Cyber Toon Dragon
[Monster|Effect|Toon] Machine/Light
[★★★★★] 2100/1600

Avery waved his hand."Alright,your go."

Current Deck: Toon
LP: 3,000
Cards in Deck: 20 something( heck)
Cards in hands: None
Next Draw: Comic hand
Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ:

MZ1: Cyber Toon Dragon
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1:
S/TZ2:
S/TZ3:
Z/TZ4:
Z/TZ5:

Graveyard: Toon Mermaid||Cyber Toon Dragon||Toon Table of Contents||Toon Brief Case
Evenly Matched(FD)
Banished: dinowrestler pankratops||Toon Dark Magician||Evenly matched
Extra Deck: 7 cards

Raidriar Ainsworth
Dragonmaid Manor | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar tilted his gaze sidewards when Ryuko screamed and leaped out of the bed. And he found himself staring at a completely naked high-school girl who seemed to be panicking and pointing at him while shouting about something about trying to kill her earlier. "Huh. Must've ended up in heaven by accident..." He murmured to himself, unable to decide what to make of the situation. He continued to stare blankly at Ryuko, completely ignoring the fact that she was naked, attempting to remember her face. "Oh, yeah, that. Grow up, the gun wasn't loaded."

Before he could speak further, she let out another blood-curdling scream, before a statuesque figurine of Blue-Eyes White Dragon was lobbed at him, full speed - headed straight for his face, no less. Before it impacted, however, a black, scorpion-like claw extended out from his shadow and caught the statue, the idol of Blue-Eyes White Dragon was crushed and ground to dust. Raidriar's expression remained deadpan, despite the hilarity of his situation, which in his mind seemed to be pulled straight out of an anime. "Yeah, you're probably at that age," He sighed, "don't worry, I'm not interested in flat-chests - or high-school girls."

Then he turned to the crimson dragon that was creeping out from his shadow, with an expression of disdain. "Did I tell you to come out?! GET THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU DISEASED LUMP OF FLESH." He yelled, stamping the creature with his foot repeatedly until it sunk back into the darkness. "You come out only when I say you do, are we clear?!" Raidriar yelled again, presumably directed at the foul creature that had attempted to creep out. Unsettling noises began to echo around the room, sounds that couldn't belong to any conceivable language, almost sounding like reversed audio. "No, Lechery, you may not ravage every half-decent looking girl on sight! She's not even that good-looking! We've been over this! AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT 'UNBEFITTING OF A WICKED LORD' CRAP?! DID I EVER ASK FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO GAIN SENTIENCE?! DID I?!" Whatever the Amorphages seemed to be saying to Raidriar, he didn't seem very pleased at them. "AND DO I LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE TO YOU?!"

The unsettling sounds came again, followed by more of Raidriar's infuriated yelling.

"NO, YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANIME AND REAL LIFE, AND LAST I CHECKED, I'D RATHER SEE AN ANIME GIRL NAKED THAN THIS REVOLTING SIGHT! DO I NEED TO PULL YOU OUT HERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW?!" Then, silence. Not a word from the Amorphages, which seemed to have gone silent. Raidriar took a deep breath of air after his unrelenting yelling. Finally, after he had calmed down, he turned to Ryuko with a disgusted gaze. "Three minutes, I've been screaming at that disgusting pile of infected meat and you still haven't put a shirt on." He snapped as he removed a brick from his jacket, before throwing his jacket at Ryuko.

Last edited:
LostHaven LostHaven

"I-I'm not Flat!"

Ryuko would calm down herself before accepting that jacket Raidriar handed her. Quickly zipping the jacket up, she looked at Hauskee.

"Get some drinks ready, it's obvious this guy has issues that if I'm not mistaken, is connected to what you spoke of earlier."

"Of course mistress."
As soon as Hauskee left, Ryuko would Quickly get dressed up, while Raidriar would look away.

-Dinning Roon-

Ryuko would be wearing her usual outfit, consisting of a pink shirt with a white hooded jacket, blue jean shorts, black over the knee socks, and white running shoes. She had given Raidriar his jacket back earlier, but eyed him suspiciously.

As soon as two cups of coffee were brought to them, Ryuko was the first to break the tension. "I'm gonna take a guess you never expected to show up here. I'll say, I never expected you to appear here either. So what is your story? Who exactly are you?"

Raidriar Ainsworth

Raidriar responded to Ryuko's protests about 'not being flat' with a condescending look brimming with pity. ''Yeah, and oh I'm still growing, right?'' He let out a snigger, followed by him shaking his head in a forlorn manner. ''Sorry to break it to you, but you're B-cup at best - and from the looks of it, you're like, 16, meaning the chances of getting any bigger may as well be cast to the Shadow Realm at this point.''

Raidriar at least showed enough respect for privacy to leave the room when Ryuko requested him to look away, though, the same couldn't be said for the monstrous creatures that lurked beneath his shadow. The unintelligble noises came again, followed by yet again an aghast expression from Raidriar. ''Isn't it too early to be wearing black?'' He commented - though whether the information given by Amorphage Lechery was reliable or not was questionable.

Soon afterward, he was brought through the stupidly convoluted manor to the dining room - he shuddered to imagine how Hauskee remembers every room and hallway of this damned mansion. He wasn't against receiving hospitality - free coffee was still free coffee after all, though the entire atmosphere in the manor made him choke. He couldn't point the exact reason, being the tense atmosphere and varied heated glares directed toward him, or just the overall almost sweet and light atmosphere the entire place gave off. After all, he wasn't very fond of the cutesy 'Slice of Life' anime, and the air just had a vibe that screamed exactly that to him.

He reaised an eyebrow ad Ryuko returned his jacket, all the while giving him suspicious looks. ''Don't worry, I won't obsessively sniff these clothes or do anything weird with it. Between all the blood and guts that's been on it, I doubt your scent is even distinguishable to begin with.'' He assured Ryuko, who began to interrogate him. An improvement from being questioned by police, Raidriar gave it that much.

''Nope, I honestly have no idea where I get taken. I'm almost certain the location's random every time.'' He replied, though realizing he probably needed to elaborate. ''Name's Mario. Mario Mario. First name Mario, surname also Mario.'' He joked. ''I'm joking, by the way. Raidriar Ainsworth, used to go to Duel Academy. My sister decided to pull a sneaky one on me and disappeared, and I'm looking for her. Haven't found jackshit yet. Felgrand was her Ace Monster, so I thought you'd know something. Felgrand's a worthless fuck so I didn't expect anything from that end. Somebody called the police on me, and I wasn't fucked to deal with them, so I killed myself. Now I'm here. Anything else?''

Last edited:
Isaac had been busy counting ceiling panels when the new face arrived, giving a soft 'huh?' as he was addressed. Lowering his gaze from the ceiling to look at the new arrival, his expression turned from one of relaxation to complete confusion. "Forums?...I'm on a forum? Why would I be..." he trailed off, brain working...recent duel...recent duel..oh! "That wound up on a forum?" he asked, looking over the business card. Duelist manager?...today just kept getting weird. Setting the card aside he held a hand out to the guy, offering a polite handshake. "Nice to meet you Taz, names Isaac. Wasn't expecting to see anyone here, besides maybe her family or friends. Uhhh...what can I do for you?...If you're going to ask to go somewhere private right now, I'm going to have to decline that before it's even offered, I've assigned myself to this chair till she wakes up.".

He personally couldn't figure why a duel manager had hunted him down, or why he had wound up on a forum. The duel was hardly one of the most impressive of it's time, but it was certainly fun all the same...but out of all the options, why choose him? He didn't even have goals of becoming a big name or anything...not that he had considered or anything.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Taz Elwood
Hospital
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"I wouldn't ask you to leave a person bedside. No, I think it will be alright to talk business here." Taz said as grabbed a chair and sat down. "Now kid have you ever consider dueling professionally or being your age... Your somewhere in your teens right? Anyways I'd like to help enter the world of professionally dueling, even if part-time if you're still in school." Taz said smirking. "Now I know you may be wondering, hey why would amazing duelist manger come and try to recruit me? Well, it's simple my good man, I know talent when I see it and you got it" Taz said slightly lieing as he couldn't see talent just by looking at someone but he was desperate to get a client and get his dreams off the ground. "So what do you say kid, want to duel at the next level or not?" Taz said finishing his speel.

Isaac listened intently, nodding along before it was his turn to speak. "I'm sixteen, yes sir. I've...never really considered dueling at the 'next level'. Honestly hadn't crossed my mind...to be honest, I duel because it's fun, and it puts a smile on people's faces when they get to watch. Also don't know about the whole 'talent' thing honestly, I'm sure there are tons of people better than I am. I guess I'm more of a entertainer duelist when I think about it...". He rubs the back of his head in thought, considering it. What would he get out of a duelist manager anyways? "I don't know if you'd support someone who wanted that as their goal anyways...not that I could agree right away even if I wanted too, I'd have to talk it over with my father for reasons I won't go into. If I did wind up agreeing, what does a duelist manager do?"

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Taz Elwood
Hospital

"Hey, an entertainer duelist is still something the people want and someone I'd be happy to manage," Taz said clapping his hands. "What does a duelist manager do? Well, it's simple, I'm more or less your support in the dueling world, helping to get you your matches or getting thinging organized for you get into tournaments. Mainly I'm the guy who handles the business end of things so you just have to worry about the dueling and entertainment end. So, in short, I take care of business, you take care dueling." Taz explained. "Also no worries if need to ask your father if you can do this, it wouldn't be legal if you didn't anyways. Just discuss with him and when things are settled just give me a call and then we'll be in business" Taz said excitedly hoping this time he'd finally found a client.

He nodded slowly, brain working. "Alright, I can't make promises, but I do want to be clear on a few things. Me and my father aren't exactly 'rich', so I don't know how I'd manage to pay you for your services. Most of my personal funds come from me doing my street shows, or the small allowance I get every so often. Besides that...I'll talk to my father when he gets home tonight, and will get in touch with a meet up or a decline either way. It is definitely something to consider I think.". He internally cringed as he remembered he also had to talk to his father about the small dings in his duel disk now...better ask about this first he figured. "Thanks for coming to find me about this, I suppose. Maybe if everything works out, we can really do something for each other.".

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Taz Elwood
Hospital

"You don't need to worry about paying me for the time being. I get a percentage of what you make from dueling professionally, so I won't get paid anything until you start getting paid" Taz explained. "Anyways kid you have a good day, and hoping to hear from you soon... and I hope your girlfriend here recoveres quickly," Taz said teasing the kid quickly before getting up and leaving the room.

He gave a gentle nod...that made sense in a way. "Thanks, you have a good one as well...wait-hey!".. Before he could object to the 'girlfriend' comment, the male was gone, the teasing comment still on his brain. Is that what he looked like right now?...he certainly hoped not, he hardly even knew Ryuko. He just knew she used dragon maids which he barely knew anything about, and had been knocked out today. Leaning his head back, he started to count the ceiling panels again, idly wondering where Valkyria was at the moment, or what she was doing...well the where was easy, probably back with the other duel spirits...but that's all the information he ever managed to pull out of her most of the time, so the 'what' was very much up in the air.

LostHaven LostHaven

"Random Teleportation..... Sounds like something a buddy of mine did once, but that's a long time ago. I doubt I can even contact her these days."

Ryuko heard Raidriar's first response be to his name 'Mario Mario', and coughed. This guy was definitely an odd one. After hearing his real name, she looked away, but was calm, as her arms were crossed.

"I never expected a killer to look this handsome, but then again I'm not exactly attracted to you either."

Felgrand would soon appear in his Chibi form, between Ryuko and Raidriar as he bared his fangs.

"Wothless?! I'll have you know I've saved Elizabeth, and Ryuko's lives more times than your Amorphages had done for you! If I'm not mistaking it, they got their asses kicked when you last dueled your sister, did they not?!"

Hauskee looked away, before replying, "That wasn't very nice Mr. Felgrand."

Ryuko would look at Raidriar after he said he shot himself. He committed suicide? That's definitely a stupid thing to do.

"So if you're dead, how come I can see you, alive and well here? And another question, just how much chaos and grief did you cause on your last visit?"

In a door behind Ryuko's left, the door cracked open slightly as Parla, Nassary, Tillroo, and Laudry watched the meeting, nervous.

Raidriar Ainsworth

''Wow, such a tsundere~'' Raidriar quipped in response to Ryuko's compliment that was followed by the classic 'it's not that I like you' remark. His smug grin turned to an irritated frown as Felgrand appeared, however. He rolled his eyes at the egotistical dragon. ''Go fuck yourself, Felgrand. If you were so good at saving your user's life, Liz wouldn't be missing.'' He barked, ''shut your fucking mouth or I'll tear your jaws off your face.''

Then came the incomprehensible noises from the Amorphages that only Raidriar seemed to understand. ''While I agree that Felgrand's a bitch, you pieces of shit are not better off.'' He remarked annoyedly. ''AND DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?!'' He had only a brief window to sigh before Ryuko threw another set of questions at him. ''How am I meant to know? I can only pass to the Spirit World every time I die or something. I'm pretty sure something isn't letting me die yet. Far as I know, the place I end up is totally random - or I just haven't caught up with the pattern yet.''

However, Raidriar's expression immediately soured after Ryuko's second query, and the air suddenly became chill. Raidriar lifted his coffee cup slowly, taking a long sip. ''Hey, I ignored you the first time, but you know there are some things you shouldn't bring up, even if you're aware? You're better off without knowing some things - or should I let the Amorphages out and give you a demonstration?'' Immediately, Raidriar's personality flipped - becoming much more befitting of the 'Abomination' Hauskee warned of. Had Ryuko perhaps struck a nerve with her last question?

Once again, the Amorphages began to manifest out from every shadowed corner of the room, as of sensing Raidriar's sudden outburst, eager to feast themselves. Unforutnately for the diseased dragons, and fortunately for Ryuko and her maids, Raidriar seemed to calm down very quickly. His venomous glare was now directed at a wolf-like creature that was slowly crawling out from beneath him. He brought down his brick, slamming it right in the lupine head. It whimpered before Raidriar stamped his foot and pushing it back to whatever hellhole it came from. He turned to the various other creatures who were halfway from creeping out. ''Alright, who's next?!'' He yelled, infuriated. The creatures stopped, but did not retreat. Raidriar grolwed angrily as he made his way toward a creature of orange scales, with what looked to be a porcupine welded into its back. He grasped the creature by the neck, forcefully ripping it out before throwing it into the wall full-force. Though, that wouldn't be the end of it - he grabbed the creature again, and slammed it into the floor, before brutally smashing the brick into the creature's skull repetitively, right in front of Ryuko, the Dragonmaids, and the other Amorphages until the sickening cracks ceased - he had smashed the brick into Amorphage Greed's head a total of twenty-seven times, beating its dragonic head into a messed heap of flesh and ground bones. ''I said, who's next.'' Raidriar repeated, his voice brimming with vile animosity.

Swiftly, each Amorphage disappeared from sight. Raidriar sighed, raising the bloodied brick and placing it back inside his jacket - where does he even fit it?! Then, he turned back to Ryuko, noticeably calmer than moments ago. Was he bipolar or something?!

''Now, I believe it's my turn to do the asking - I overheard something very interesting while my body materialized - you had quite an intriguing exchange with your maid over there,'' he said as he pointed back toward Hauskee, ''care to explain what you meant by 'only when he is defeated can he be forgiven?' If you have something to say to me, I'd love to hear it now.''

Last edited:
Taz Elwood
Hospital - Taz's apartment

After leaving the Hospital Taz headed to his apartment sense is it relatively close by and he figured he could grab a snack before heading back onto the streets to check out some more duels to write about. Once Taz was back home he checked his mailbox and noticed he had a package, so he took with him upstairs. After entering his apartment he sat down and placed the box on the coffee table. After opening it up he found a deck of duel monster cards and a letter.

The letter read:
"Dear Taz,

I and your father were recently looking through some of your grandfather's belongings. After his passing we didn't have to heart to go through them right away but recently we thought it was best to get the items sorted and figure out what to with them. When we found your grandfathers' deck from pro dueling days we debated on what to do with it. In the end, we decided to send it to you in hopes you'll find a use for it yourself. Maybe with it, you could go pro yourself instead of just being a manager. Either way, though we hope you take good care of it and that it brings you good luck.

Love,
Mom and Dad"

After reading the letter, Taz grabbed the deck of cards and began looking through, and blushing slightingly as he looked through his grandfather's Amazoness deck... "Well I got to say this about grandpa, he had good taste in cards" Taz commented to himself.

Last edited:
LostHaven LostHaven

Ryuko held an insult back when he called her that. She wasn't some Anime cliche.

Felgrand growled. "Didn't I say this already?! She abandoned me and left me to get swept up into a landfill! Ryuko was the one who saved me!"

Ryuko's previous question seemed to cause several creatures she was unfamiliar with to appear in the room, which looked Ravenous. However, Raidriar leapt into action and managed to make those creatures vanish just as quick.

Ryuko was just silent, taking into account what he just did, before he asked a question himself.

"Whoever was the person that created those things was responsible for cursing you. I am kind of rusty on my history here, but if I'm not mistaking it, he's like, a wicked sorcerer or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back