• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Afraid I can't let you do that. Quick play spell, activate! Illusion magic!". The girl shimmered in place, the kick going right through her. Flashing a wink and another peace sign, she shimmered out of existence, heading towards the graveyard. "I can tribute a spellcaster, and add two copies of dark magician from my graveyard or deck to my hand. So i'll pull one from my deck, and the one back from my graveyard! Leaving the field bare, save for my mighty magician of chaos!".

Drawing his cards, he gave a nod. "I'd rather have her do a magic trick then get destroyed, and for a trade of one magician girl for two of her mentors, I don't think she'll be too mad about it, right? Your turn continues.". Beside him, valklyria nodded gently at his words. "She probably wouldn't be too upset, considering she's a bit more...cheerful than her teacher, take my word for it."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Not bad, it seems not only you saved your monster from getting flattened, but you increased your resources and limited my attack options..."
She grinned.

"Then let's see what you got! I move to main phase two, as my dragons revert to their maiden forms!"

Fluss, Luft, and Flamme vanished, as Tillroo, Parla, and Laudry return.

"This is why I hate you spellcasters! Always something up your sneaky sleeves!"
"T-Tillroo! D-Don't make them mad!"

Ryuko laughed nervously, before moving on. "Laudry let's me mill three cards since she was Special Summoned, so let's see what I got!"

She milled the following: Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand, Arkbrave Dragon, and Dragon's Rage.

She heard a male groan.
"Damnit Ryuko! How many times do I have to tell you not to send me to the graveyard through the kid's effect! Its humiliating!"

How else should I get you in the grave sooner?
"By letting me fight and get destroyed like a normal, manly monster would. I feel ashamed!"

Ryuko looked towards Isaac, before sighing.
If I bring you out this duel will you be happy?
"Yes! Let me end their miserable llives! I'll make them rue the day they crossed me!"
Okay, be patient then.

Ryuko then looked at Isaac, before nodding to herself.
"I end my turn!"

Cards in hand: Dragonmaid Fluss, Dragonmaid Flamme, Dragonmaid Luft x2, Dragon Knight of Creation, Dragonmaid Erde

Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Hearing one of the maids complain about their magic, the Dark magician of chaos only seemed to raise an eyebrow, slowly spinning the staff in his right hand at his side, his scowl still solid in place. "Alright, my turn... I draw!"

Hand: Dark magic Circle, Dark Magician, Dark magician

Glancing at his new card, a wide smile spread over his face, he wasn't out of magic yet. "Alright, watch closely, and observe the ground, as I play Dark magic circle!". Slapping the card into place, a massive circle slowly formed onto his side of the field, covering his entire playspace. Glyphs of gold appeared and disappeared before their eyes, the circle slowly shifting and turning on the ground. "This continuous spell is quite handy, and Ill explain why. First, I draw the top three cards of my deck. If I draw another dark magician, or a spell or trap that mentions him, I can reveal it, and add it to my hand. The other cards are placed as I desire...so let's see what I draw!".

Draw: Eternal Soul, Polymerization, Buster Blader

Smiling, he showed his eternal soul to Ryuko, giving a nod. "With this, we'll keep things interesting. I'll add it straight to my hand now, and arrange the other two as I see fit."

Arrangement: First draw buster blader, second draw polymerization

"Alright then...now as you may expect, I'll play a card face down, and now, for my first attack in this entire duel...I'm actually going to feel guilty about this. Dark magician of Chaos, destroy her dragon maid Parla!". The magician stopped idly spinning his staff, giving a stern nod. With one hand he raised it towards the green dragon, a massive orb of violet dark energy pulsing at the edge of his staff...before it was off like a shot, spiraling through the air in close corkscrews straight for the maid. As much as he hated destroying monsters that he could actually hear for once, it still made him feel guilty.

"Isaac, you've got a fighting chance here, let's focus and not get shut out right when we have a chance. You've got my full support as always. She wants a good duel, we can do that!". Looking at his otherwise invisible partner he flashed a smile...two turns and he could actually keep a fighting chance against this strange dragon deck.

"Eep! Miss Ryuko, do something!"
Parla would be freezing out waving her arms.

Ryuko would hold a card up. "I use the effect of Dragon Maid Luft in my hand! By discarding it, I can nullify the effects of one card on the field until the end of turn! I will target your Dark Magician of Chaos!"
A ghost image of Dragon Maid Luft appeared in front of Parla, before getting struck by the blast. The ghost exploded, as sharepnel flew back and hit Parla.

"Ah darn it!" Parla muttered in defeat as she shattered. Ryuko smiled as she took Parla's card off the disk and put it in the graveyard.
LP: 8000 -> 5700

"You know, I have my reasons for not having Parla Transform this turn."

Ryuko would say.

Interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Slowly lowering his staff and hand, the magician calmly folded his arms across his chest again as Isaac spoke. "That's fair, but at least I've got our life points on a bit more equal footing now. I hope you're enjoying this, because frankly, I'm having a blast!...Still feel a bit bad about that though. Anyways, that's all I can do this turn. Alright, it's your turn then Ryuko.". It did bother him, that she hadn't used the transformation, she could have severely mitigated the damage she'd have taken...which meant....the other shoe was about to drop. If he could just stall for two turns, he'd be fine for whatever that shoe size was...his trap could keep milling a dark magician onto the field as well if he had too...if something was winding up, he just had to buy the time he needed.

Ryuko closed her eyes as a gust of wind blew behind her.

She then opened her eyes, before drawing a card and leaving behind a black slash mark.
"I believe this is it. Final turn!"

"Oh, she's saying that now?"
"Y-you don't think she's going to be bringing 'that' thing out do you?"
"No, if it was, the air would have been alot colder. Mistress Ryuko, your going to Summon her and him aren't you?"

"Right!"
She then looked towards Isaac.
"I will admit, this is the first time I've ever felt happy about a duel in a long while.... But all things have to come to an end right? I'll begin by using an effect from my Graveyard! Dragonmaid Changing, a card I milled earlier using Laudry's effect. By returning a Dragonmaid to my hand from the field, I add it to my hand! Tillroo!"

The Dragon Maid with the large chest size bowed before fading. Ryuko added her card, and a spell card from the GY to her hand.

"Now I activate Dragon Maid Changing! By using Dragonmaid Tillroo and Erde in hand, will Laudry on field, I can perform a fusion Summon!"
Laudry would wave, smiling before turning into a vortex of light, that was followed by two other vortexes.

"I call upon you, my most trusted companion! Come forth and strike down those that stand in my way to victory! Fusion Summon: The Servant of Armed Dragons! Dragonmaid Hauskee!"
They soon converged as a pillar of light had a sihoulette of a familiar Dragon type monster form. If anyone knew of the level monsters, there was one level 7 from the Armed Dragon Series that looked exactly like that sihoulette.
The vortex soon vanished as a woman stood in front of Ryuko, facing the Dark Magician of Chaos.

Dragonmaid Hauskee
lvl 9
Atk 3000
Def 2000

Saying she was a Humanoid version of Armed Isn't far from a exact statement, but oddly enough she had short black hair, and wore Glasses. Her arms had metal gauntlets with spikes on them, and a bladed tail.

Hauskee looked behind her towards Ryuko, before calmly nodding.
"Next I use a spell I drew this turn, Return of the Dragon Lords! With this spell card, I select a level 7 or 8 dragon monster in my gy and Summon it!"

A golden pillar of light erupted behind her, as a golden Dragon left it.

"Show them your might and why you are the Ultimate dragon! I Summon Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand!"

Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
lvl 8
atk 2800
def 2800

"Now then Hauskee, don't take my spotlight you hear me?"
"Why would I be taken something that isn't even there?"
"You wanna fight?! I'll take you on right now-"
"Please don't start fighting each other! Felgrand, if you can use your effect please?"

Felgrand looked over towards the Dark Magician of Chaos, before laughing in victory.

"Sure thing! Feel the Ultimate power that I, the Divine Dragon Lord only possess! Golden Punishment!"
Felgrand opened his mouth before shooting a beam of golden energy that would surround the Magician, before it caused the spellcaster to vanish.

"Felgrand gains 100 atk for each level the banished monster had. Since your monster was level 8, he jumps to a total of 3600 atk! Now let's end this! I start with Hauskee!"

"Understood!"

Hauskee dashed across the feild towards Isaac.

Isaac shook his head, down, but not out. "A poor magician is one who isn't prepared for tricks, and have some of his own. Remember that card I showed you? I'm using it, now. Activate, Eternal soul!". Beside him, a massive stone tablet rose up, depicting an Egyptian-esque image of the dark magician. "I'm not about to give up the ghost...I'll activate the effect of eternal soul, letting me special summon a dark magician from my hand or graveyard...and as I have two in my hand, I'll summon him from my hand...now watch this!". Playing his card, Dark magician appeared on the field after he rose up from a smaller dark magic circle, his arms crossed defensively.

"Now, remember the original dark magic circle? It's own effect happens now...when I normal summon or special summon a dark magician, outside of the damage step...which we thankfully have not reached at least, it too activates!". A series of dark magic circles started to wind around the dragon lord, constricting it. "Dark magician is the greatest spell caster for a reason...when he and his circle are used in this fashion, I can target one card my opponent controls, and banish it. Consider it karma for the magician of chaos. I may lose my magician to the graveyard due to your maid, but not before he pulls off one last act!".

The magic circles continued to squeeze and constrict the dragon as they gave off an ethereal violet glow, starting to phase out of existence. "If you've got nothing for that, I'll call it fair play, and have to let you enter the actual battle now.". Looking over at him, Valkyria narrowed her eyes for a moment before giving a sigh...he hadn't even planned this part, it was quick thinking and dumb luck keeping him afloat.

Raidriar Ainsworth
The Ol' Uno Reverse Card | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Drop your knife. And hands in the air. Now." Raidriar demanded he drew closer to the ruffian. A look of relief washed over his face as the clanging of metal against the ground reaffirmed that the ruffian had relinquished the knife. Raidriar drew even closer, pressing the business end of his handgun against their back. As he held the man gunpoint, his free hand reached into the man's pocket and retrieved a wallet.

Did Raidriar feel bad? Not really. It was the law of retribution, after all: an eye for an eye. All Raidriar did was pull the old switcheroo. "How far away do you live?" Raidriar questioned.

"A-About 3 kilometers from here! Just don't shoot me, man! I wasn't planning on actually stabbing you!" The ruffian began to plead.

Raidriar let out an exasperated sigh. Same excuses... I didn't mean it this, I wasn't actually going to that. It ground his gears, how fast people did a 360 when he pulled out the gun. "Have your crap back, don't fuck around with people again," Raidriar warned as he returned the wallet, with a $10 note remaining - just about enough for the bus fare.

However, as he left, the ruffian, quite possibly fuming, picked up the knife and ran at Raidriar, with full intent on making the guy pay for humiliating him. "Oh, for fuck's sake..." Raidriar groaned after noticing the heavy and rapid footsteps. He raised the handgun right as the ruffian thrust the point of the switchblade forward, parrying the blow while catching a jab from his adversary's free arm. Raidriar, both hands occupied, then responded by raising his foot, and slamming it straight into the poor man's crotch. He immediately screamed as he fell onto the ground, sprawling with agony. "I distinctively remember saying to not fuck with people again." Raidriar murmured to himself as he hastily left the scene before things became more complicated.

"We've been searching for more than a year now, are you sure we can find something here?" Raidriar asked the nothingness as he wandered the streets aimlessly.

"Of course, child. I fully understand your doubt, but please have faith in my abilities."

Most people probably couldn't see it, but following close behind Raidriar was a tall, humanoid figure clad in robes and a mask - the figure sported long, white hair and carried a strange crescent staff imbued with what looked like gems along the crescent curve at the end. "It's not that I don't trust you, Endymion, I have absolute faith in your ability to nuke the board. It's just that I'm starting to think we're looking for all the wrong leads."

"I'm absolutely sure of it, child. You mustn't lose patience - I'm sure nothing could be more arduous than several months in the Shadow Realm - even if that equated to a few hours in the real world."

Raidriar groaned again. Almost two years in an attempt to find his sister - to no avail. He wasn't even sure if she was still on the earthly plane, or trapped in some shadowed world beyond his reach. As he pondered to himself fruitlessly, Endymion suddenly spoke out again: "Raidriar. I believe I have found something interesting."

"Hmm?" Raidriar hummed - then, he too, noticed a faint glow emanating from his deck box he kept on his belt. He opened it to retrieve a copy of 'Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand'. It was beginning to give off a soft glow. "What is this?"

"650 meters southward. Take the second right and...-"

Raidriar followed Endymion's directions, coming across a duel between two teenagers - one wielded the Dark Magician, and on the other side of the field...

Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand was standing on the Girl's side of the field.

Though, it seemed as though they probably wouldn't notice him until they're out of their own little world within the duel. For the time being, Raidriar approached an older woman on a wheelchair who was spectating the match - she seemed similarly aged to himself. "That girl with the dragons, do you know her name?" Raidriar abruptly asked. "Or anything about her at all? I'm curious." He asked Kaguya - and as he was doing so, he was also simultaneously fiddling with the chain that allowed his handgun to hang around his neck, the chains promptly clicking open and freeing the handgun.

What the hell was the guy planning?!

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Though, it seemed as though they probably wouldn't notice him until they're out of their own little world within the duel. For the time being, Raidriar approached an older woman on a wheelchair who was spectating the match - she seemed similarly aged to himself. "That girl with the dragons, do you know her name?" Raidriar abruptly asked. "Or anything about her at all? I'm curious." He asked Kaguya - and as he was doing so, he was also simultaneously fiddling with the chain that allowed his handgun to hang around his neck, the chains promptly clicking open and freeing the handgun.
    Kaguya turned to face the approaching man, listening to the questions and shaking her head. "Mmm... Sadly, not really. If I'm honest, I wasn't paying too much attention..." She admitted, chuckling a little bit, somewhat startled by his sudden appearance, of course. She'll be fine, don't worry, but it still shook her in that wheelchair of hers. At least, a little bit. Again; she'll be fine. She didn't pay too much attention to the gun at the moment - though it caught her eye, that's the least of her concerns until she herself is in the face of it.

EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

So close but yet so far. Sweat dribbled down her fair skin, her forehead wrinkling as she stared intensely at the little furball behind the glass. Its fur was a lovely sapphire, paws that looked soft to the touch, it's beady black eyes begging to be taken away from it's cage. One more go. She had one more chance to free the cute little beast who appeared to be a cross between a cat and a dog. Dropping her last token into the coin slot, she took hold of her destiny that took the odd shape of a metal stick with a pink ball attached to it. Don't worry little guy. I'm coming for you., she promised him, the number 30 blinking a brilliant red, her time limit to save the trapped cutey from it's cage. She analyzed her situation before moving the joystick. Jae Hwa only had one shot at this, she couldn't just go in without a plan. She'd already tried that method and look at where that got her, a cramped hand and thirty less dollar in her wallet, no, this required strategy. The cat-dog hybrid leaned next to the exit, its tails pointed towards the top of the machine while its face sunk into a pit of brightly colored balls. If she went for the head, she could potentially drag him into the hole with the help of the glass wall on the sides of the exit. That was a bit risky, but could potentially work out. However, this was her last token, she couldn't waste it on a "possibility", she had to be sure that it'd work. She only had a few more seconds before the timer would automatically start counting down, she was running out of time. As the droplets began to gather at the base of her chin she took a deep breath, it was now or never.

Thin hands took hold of the bulbous pink ball, the claw swinging erratically as it moved towards the furball inside. Jae Hwa reminded herself that the claw rotated three revolutions before extending all the way down the pit. One slight misstep and the claw could fall in the wrong position, her mission ending in failure. The pressure stood heavy on her shoulder and was only made worse by a little boy who stared at the foreigner with hopeful eyes. Go away kid. I don't need this right now!, she thought, but held her tongue knowing that would lead to pointless conversation that would inevitably leave the child crying. She glanced down at the timer, 15 seconds left on the clock. Jae Hwa felt her nerves jumping as she began to second guess herself, slightly moving the claw forward then backwards and then forward again. 10 seconds remaining. She took another deep breath, clearing her mind of any thoughts of doubt, she had this. Nearing 3 seconds, she quickly tapped the button with the picture of an arrow pointed downward, the claw slowly making it's way down. To others, clicking the button felt unnecessary as the claw would automatically drop down once the timer reached zero, but for Jae Hwa, it was the difference from getting it herself or the machine doing so for her.

What were only a few seconds felt like minutes to her, the child gasping behind her while lime colored eyes kept their sights locked on to the spinning of the three pronged claw. One, two, and three. Finishing it's final revolution, the tip of the claw stopped at the head of the beast, slightly grazing it's nose while the other two prongs cuffed it from the back. Almost there. Slowly, it pulled up, the body of the creature lifting up over the glass wall of the exit. It survived the lift, but would it survive the "quake", the quake being the moment when the claw returned to the square base at the top and jerked before moving towards the exit. The cat reached the top of the machine, that all to heart crushing jerk shaking the claw violently. Almost there. All it needed to do was not fall out and it would be hers. A wave of relief fell over her when it survived the quake, but that relief soon turned in to despair as she watched the head slip from the tip of the claw. Tears began filling her eyes and she fell to her knees, hand still holding the pink ball on the joystick. She failed. Jae Hwa felt the urge to scream, but it stayed choked up inside of throat. She mourned for the loss of a dear friend, thirty dollars down the drain. Suddenly, she felt a sharp poke to her shoulder. It was the kid who was watching her earlier, now here to mock her for losing, she assumed.

"Not now kid. Can't you see I-"

"You won lady." he said, cutting her off mid sentence. Huh?

"This ain't the time to be snarky kid. I saw what hap-." she paused, her eyes noticing the silhouette of an all to familiar friend. He wasn't kidding, she really had won. Opening the metal door, she pulled out her prize, the limited edition blue "Puppy Cat" plush. But ... how?. she mumbled thinking that she had said it in her head.

"Before you fell, it got stuck on the little circle thing on its butt." he responded after hearing her question.

A little circle thing ... he couldn't possibly be referring to the tag now was he? Oh what luck! Jumping back to her feet, she gave the blue plushie a hug, letting out an exasperated laugh before thanking the little kid.

"Thanks kid. Here, how about big sister give you a little something?" she offered.

"No thanks, mom told me not to take things from strangers." he declined.

"Hohoho, even if it was ... THIS!" she pulled out a small capsule and inside was a rare character from the popular children's TV "Hero Squad", it was Hero Red in an alternate color. The child gasped, his eyes glistening with excitement.

"Well, since you can't take it, I'll guess I'll kee-"

"No I'll take it!"

"But I thought you just said you couldn't take things from strangers, hmm." she teased.

"Mom doesn't have to know about it. Please lady!" he begged.

Ah, corrupting the today's youth at such an early age, how awesome was that. All in a days work. Tossing the capsule to the little liar, she pulled over one of the workers to get a bag before leaving the first floor of the arcade. After an hour inside a dull building, Jae Hwa took the full force of the sunlight as it slammed into her face. Damn that burned. A couple of seconds of furious blinking and her eyes adjusted to the light, to see the city bustling with life. Men, women, and children walking about and chattering amongst themselves, while other went about pulling out highly advanced disk and started brawling. Not with fists of course, but with cards. Yes, this was Horizon City, a city for duelist by duelist. Although it was not all the city had to offer as it was a popular tourist spot, but it was mostly known for the competitions it held that brought duelist from all over the world to compete, herself included. She browsed the streets, seeing duels starting at every corner. Seems like everyone was rearing and ready to go. As she perused the streets she couldn't help but notice a crowd forming around one particular duel between Dragon Maids and Dark Magicians. Well, by crowd she meant a young man and a woman who looked to be sitting in a wheel chair. Interesting. Wanting to see what the commotion was all about, she walked behind the two before she realized the man was holding something strange in his hand.

"Wait. Is that dude carrying a gun?" she inquired, somewhat confused as to why he had it out in the open. Did they not have gun regulation in this city or maybe he was a cop. She didn't know, but she decided to step a few paces back and watch from a far. If things started getting dicey, she could at least make a clean get away.

Gameplay
Deck on Hand: Madolche
Opponent: None
Cards Remaining in Deck: 40
Cards in Hand:
Next Draw:
Field Spell: None
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1:
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2:
SZ3:
SZ4:
SZ5
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck:

-[/size]
mood: slightly concerned
company: Two duelists, a man with a gun, and a woman in a wheel chair.
mentions: Isaac, Ryuko, Kaguya, and Raidriar.
tagged: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , LostHaven LostHaven , BoltBeam BoltBeam , and ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Tagged:

Last edited:
EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: None,open

"Come on Avery, were going to get in trouble if don't get back to the others."
"Yeah, we'll get kicked out for sure."

The two boys with Avery ran into each other when he came to a complete stop. The young boy
turn to face his two friends."Guys, relax! teach won't even notice were gone! besides,
we aren't that far form everyone."
he gave the two a friendly smile."This is a trip and not
just any trip either,were in horizon city guys! some of the best duelist are here."
there was
a cheeky little grin that came across his face. Now only that, but a cocky look as well."hehe,
these noobs won't what hit them when i start dueling!"
the kid proudly said, his over
confidence was just.. radiating form him.

"Haha, that's right! you are the best duelist in the home Avery." the brown haired kid
that was with him said.

"Yep! not only that, also in town. Now come! let's go check out out competition." Avery
motioned the two to follow him, but before he could take off, he could something way
off in the distance."Whoa! is that..a dragon?! that means someone is dueling! lets go
guys!."
Avery begin to rush off towards the duel with the other two behind him." Ah, cool!
those look at those sweet cards...but mines are totally better~."
he didn't even notice
the others around him. He was sucked into the duel​

Last edited:
Felgrand let out a cry of surprise before getting constricted by the rings.

"Ack! This is cheating!! Let me go right now-"
Felgrand felt himself turn inside out, as he vanished from the field.

Ryuko smiled as she noticed more people were showing up to spectate.
"So it seems we have an audience watching us, Hauskee, let's give them a performance to remember!"
Ryuko moved a hand out facing the dark Magician, as Hauskee nodded.

"I'll strike swiftly and percisly!"

Continuing her attack, Hauskee ran at the magician as Ryuko held a card up. "I activate Dragonmaid Flamme's ability from my hand! By discarding her, Hauskee gains an extra 2000 ATK until the end of turn!"

Dragonmaid Hauskee: atk 3000 -> 5000

"Oh my God! That's the same attack power as Dragon Master Knight and Five Headed Dragon!" A older man in a adventurer's fedora yelled in shock.

"That girl, just who is she?" One woman asked.

"Say, didn't "The Gladiator" say something about losing to that chick?" One teen girl asked.

"This fight feels like watching that video of Yugi dueling Kaiba again!" A little boy said, sounding excited.

Ryuko dropped her card, as Hauskee had an aura of fire surround her. She brought an clawed arm up, an orb of crimson flame forming in the palm, before thrusting it at the magician.

The orb slammed into the magician, sending him flying back as the flame vortex exploded along with the magician.

LP: 5600 -> 2100

Ryuko would turn to the crowd before bowing, Hauskee landing beside her with arms crossed as Ryuko would then look back towards Isaac.

"It seems my final turn didn't make it through, but I'm happy it didn't. Now show me what you got!"

Mentions: BoltBeam BoltBeam LostHaven LostHaven Bum Bear Bum Bear Acethekidd Acethekidd

Holding his arm up to brace against the blowback from his destroyed magician he flashed a smile, adrenaline pumping in his ears and heart. He hadn't meant to draw a crowd, but that was the case right now. "I have no intention of losing, especially when I've still got viable options. My draw!". He knew what he was getting, he already had set them up due to dark magic circle...buster blader, nice!

Hand: Dark magician, Buster Blader

"I can't work with an empty field, I need back into the game. Let's welcome back to the field the great magician himself! I'll activate eternal soul, bringing him back from the graveyard in attack position!". The stone slab at his side lit up, the dark magician slowly pulling himself free of it and back onto the field with a confident smile in place, staff pointed at the dragon maid. "Just like last time, my dark magic circle will work in tandem with him, and I'll banish one of your cards! I hate to do it, but i'm banishing your hauskee from the field.". Just like with the dragon lords, magic circles wrapped and constricted around the maid, glowing the ethereal violet as they started to fade out again.

He was almost completely tuned out to his surroundings, ignorant of the more 'important' new arrivals, only able to hear snippets of the entire crowd the entire time. An older man grumbled something along the lines of "Match seems even, but for how long?"

A young girl could be heard swooning over how 'dreamy the magician is', causing the valkyria to visibly cringe. "Everytime someone says something like that, I feel like I need to vomit..."

A young man around Isaac's age was actually heard clear enough for Isaac to mentally acknowledge him, something along the lines of 'Doesn't he go to my school?'.

Raidriar Ainsworth
Kids These Days... | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam Bum Bear Bum Bear ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

''Huh?'' Raidriar muttered in response to hearing somebody behind him ask something along the lines of 'why does that guy have a gun'. Yeah, of course, people would be concerned if he was holding a gun out in the open. ''It doesn't fire...'' Raidriar murmured, voice barely audible. At this point, he was just blabbering to himself. ''Stupid thing's basically a brick, doesn't shoot jackshit unless it's in the Shadow Realm...'' What the hell was this guy talking about, even? ''Pretty sure it fires in a Shadow Duel, except I can't really test that theory out since I have no fucking idea how to initiate those.''

Raidriar's attention shifted back to the duel as he heard Felgrand protesting, just in time to see the dragon get banished by Dark Magic Circle. ''Lol. Serves him right.''

''To be honest, I feel sorry for him. But he probably does deserve it.''

Raidriar nodded quietly to Endymion, right as the Dragonmaid user made some sort of play that roused a great clamour among the crowd - something about the Dragon having the same Attack stat as Five-Headed Dragon. ''Really? But it's just a glorified beating stick, if she ran into even a Mirror Force, she'd get fucked over.'' Raidriar commented while running a brief surface-level analysis of the duel. ''I would say Dark Magician has the upper hand here, but considering she possesses Felgrand and Arkbrave, she may come out on top.''

''The Dark Magician user can't finish the duel this turn with one card left - and all those Dragonmaids need is to bring Akrbrave Dragon out from the graveyard. In fact, that girl made a mistake summoning Felgrand over Arkbrave. Eternal Soul destroys the controller's side of the field when it leaves the field.''

Raidriar sighed to himself. Sure, having a huge Attack stat was nice, but Attack wasn't everything. In his eyes, having 5000 ATK was nothing to scream over. ''How do you think Felgrand wound up in her deck, anyway?''

"I do not know. Your sister is beyond me, and that woman has more tricks up her sleeve than those Dark Magicians over there."

Raidriar let out a huff of air. A year - and finally, he'd found something to start off on. Perhaps he'd be able to at least get a small hint or pointer toward the right trail soon...

Last edited:
Sakura Akatsuki
A Deserted Alleyway |But nobody came.

1566719060607.png"No, please, don't kill me, no, NO!" Shrieks of eldritch horror echoed across the barren walls and down the empty walkway. She frantically crawled away from the shadow that was drawing ever closer. "Please, God, nonononono PLEASE!" Another hysterical plea escaped her lips as he felt a cold, hard surface press against his back. She'd run into a dead-end. She thought she was escaping the thing, though, in reality, she had only brought herself into the web. Her hunter - a demon wearing the guise of a girl let out an eerie giggle as she pressed ever so slowly onward, relishing every passing second of the unspoken terror in the air. "Please, I don't want to die!" The girl pleaded once more, in between sobs. Tears began to stream down her cheek.

"Ehehehehehehehehe~!" The demon came to a halt, its small, innocent frame still somehow looming over her. In midst the darkness, a single, glowing red eye made itself known, staring into the depths of her victim's soul. "Do not blame me, you brought this upon yourself..." Sakura whispered ever so softly, her cold, delicate fingers clasped gently around a switchblade. Notably, the girl that was backed against the wall was already riddled with cuts and weeping for her life. Sakura knelt down in front of her, leaning closer to her as she ran the edge of her knife against the girl's cheek. A slit of red opened across where the knife had run, her tears now mixing with blood as it ran across the freshly opened wound. "Don't worry, it will only hurt until you die!"

A burst of hysterical laughter escaped Sakura's lips as she cackled into the sky. She continued her fit of psychotic laughter for three minutes, her mad cackle drowning the despaired crying of the girl. "You shook her hand, didn't you? Why don't we start with that first?" Sakura asked with twisted glee as she drove the knife through the girl's right hand. A bone-rattling shriek rang across the abandoned alleyway, falling onto deaf ears. Sakura placed her hands against her cheeks, smearing blood across her smooth, pale skin. "And those eyes that defiled my beloved! Ah, how could I leave such lecherous gaze unpunished?!" The tip of the knife was thrust right into the girl's eyes, and fell right out of its socket with a sickening 'splat' as it dropped onto the ground, the girl now screaming and writhing in agony - her screams slowly turned to deranged laughter - desperation.

"That's right, this is a dream! A dream! None of this is real..."

Sakura's gleeful expression soured. "Oh. I broke her already..." She murmured in a disappointed tone. "Do you see me now, nee-sama? Am I strong enough now?" She asked the nothingness, before redirecting her attention to the matter at hand. "Looks like you're no fun anymore. Do you know what happens to broken dolls?" Sakura asked - no response. She was in too much shock and agony to put together a coherent sentence. "Ah, they get disposed of, of course! Didn't you know?!" Sakura added, giggling hysterically.

The shadows around her writhed around and expanded, the tendrils of darkness crawling and creeping closer.

Then, came the screams of hysteria and unspeakable agony, the tearing of flesh, and the crunching of bone.

Then, finally, silence.

Last edited:
Hauskee would get binded by the energy circles, but Ryuko would hold a card up.

"I'm afraid that your magician won't be pulling that trick off again! You see, I have a copy of DragonMaid Luft in hand, so by discarding her, your circle will not be sending my trusted companion out of the fight!"

As she discarded the card, a green aura surrounded Hauskee, as she would then break free through sheer Strength then push her glasses up while her arms were crossed.

"I applaud your efforts, but I'm not gonna let Hauskee leave so soon."

Giving a nod in return he gave a small shrug. "I wouldn't be certain. I still have one face down on the field, that we seem to have all forgotten about. You said my circle wouldn't be sending her away, but I set up preparation a while back. Reveal face down card, thousand knives!". Flipping the card upright, a large dark portal opened next to the magician before a torrent of throwing knives shot out heading for the maid. "If I can't banish her with the circle, I'll have to use another method then."

If this worked, he had a straight shot at her life points which would be great....but he'd also have no more tricks besides his two face up cards and dark magician on the field.

EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

Wow, they were really going at it. Jae Hwa watched from the back of the newly formed crowd that gathered to see how the duel would unfold. As more people joined the audience, her view of the two duelist began to blur, the crowd making it nearly impossible to see what was happening from her position. The young woman paced back and forth a bit, tempted to make her way closer to the front, but decided against that idea seeing as the man holding a gun was still standing besides the lady in her wheel chair. She was firm in her decision not to get closer to them, the possibility of being shot weighing heavily on her mind. Even if he hadn't done anything yet, the fact that he held his gun out in the open was warning enough not to approach the guy. However, that didn't much help her in this particular situation. She stood on her tip toes, trying to see if she could see over some of the shorter people in the crowd. Luckily there was a short couple to the left of her that gave her a decent view of the duel.

"Hmm, that's a beefy maid." she commented, looking at the monster's attack after its attack boost.

Five thousand attack wasn't a joke, but then again, it wasn't all that hard to counter either. It may have been great back when people still used deck composed of vanilla monsters, but now that the market was saturated with cards that focused on destruction and banishing, attack didn't meant diddly squat if a person couldn't hit their opponent. Unless the card protected itself from destruction or effects that removed it from play, being beefy wasn't much help. However, the kid using Dark Magician didn't seem to have a way to out the monster, his earlier attempt to banish it ending in failure as the red head girl negated it by discarding one of her cards. Truthfully, she didn't know much about Dragon Maids since they were a relatively new archetype, so she couldn't provide much commentary or even her own opinions. Guess she'd have to read up about them when she made it back to the hotel as she could find herself faced to face with the deck one of these days.

Jae Hwa continued to watch from the back, her limited edition "Puppycat" plush sitting in the plastic bag that hung on her arm. It swung at her every moment, rhythmically hitting her hip which she found comforting. However, that comfort wouldn't last long as a couple of kids ran passed her at full speed. At first she didn't noticed, but after a few seconds she realized that her arm felt light all of a sudden and that once pleasant feeling on her hip was no more. Looking down, she saw it. Puppycat laying sprawled out on the concrete, his face landing head first onto the ground. She gasped, quickly bending over to rescue her blue companion. Not to worry, he was fine, he'd be alright. He was stronger than that. She examined his body for any mark, his face was fine if she disregarded the few specks of dirt that covered his cheek. His body was also relatively unharmed. Checking his backside, she saw it. A red wet stain that covered a small portion of his fur. It felt sticky and smelled sweet, soda maybe? Right next to it was a piece of gum that clung to the base of his tail. Jae Hwa felt a tinge of anger fill her body as she slowly turned her head to search for the culprits who dare to harm her precious friend. Scanning the area, she found them, an orange haired kid followed by two others snot nosed brats who looked to be around the same age.

"Hey, short stack! Yeah, you with the orange hair, do you have any idea what you've just done?" she called, as she made her way to group of kids.

"Don't you know how to watch where you're going? Because of you, my precious Puppycat is destroyed." she complained, pointing to the red stain and gum on his rear. She stared at the other two kids next to him him.

"Yeah, I'm looking at you two too, so don't think you're getting out of this one." she warned.

"Where are ya'lls parents, anyway? I need to have a word with them about this. Do you know how much this is worth?" she asked, knowing that children had not conception of money. She knew that fact pretty well having been a child herself once. Although, at the moment, she wasn't acting very adult like either, but she'd ignore that tidbit. All that matter was that she'd get reimbursed, or someone was going to pay.

Gameplay
Cards in Hand:
Next Draw:
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1:
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2:
SZ3:
SZ4:
SZ5
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck:

-[/size]
mood: pissed
company: an orange haired kid and two of his friends
mentions: Raidriar( LostHaven LostHaven ), Kaguya ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
interactions: Avery Black ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Tagged:

Last edited:
Ryuko's expression became one of surprise.
"No! Hauskee!" She called to her Ace Monster.
The knives flew out and struck the Dragonmaid, who shielded herself with both arms as she turned her head to Ryuko.
"Please forgive me mistress!"
Ryuko yelled, before shattering.

Ryuko looked at Isaac, now looking serious. "That was a big mistake."
She said this with a slight edge to her voice.

Valkyria leaned over to her companion, her voice soft. "I think you made her angry.". Ah yes, the obvious and sarcastic statement, wonderful motivation from his companion. "I'm going to be honest, I have felt REALLY guilty every time I've destroyed one of your maids, but a duel is a duel, and we both do what we have to in order to come out on top...No hard feelings! With a clear field, I'll have my dark magician attack you directly!"

The magician gave his staff a quick spin before directing it at Illiya, a ball of violet dark energy flying towards her to drop her life points. "Alright, it's your turn Ryuko. We're in the end of the game now, let's see who can come out on top."

Ryuko's LP if attack passes on to hit: 5700 -> 3200

EBLaNJY.png

very lack
Tags: Jae Hwa Park( Bum Bear Bum Bear )

"Oh heck, that girl and her girl dragons are going to win? That guy better think of something or
he's finished~."
a little laugh could be heard form the young lad. suddenly, the guy with the
magicians had turn the duel around that fast. "Haha, nice come back~ pretty good duel, but i
would had won it in a flash."
he said with a shrug. He wondered how this duel was going to turn
out. It was close and the winner could be either of them honestly. Avery hate to say admit it, but
the duel he was watching was a really good one. In fact, he started to forget that he needed to get
back to the group." My magician is one hundred times better. hehe." he also forgot that his friends
where standing there with him.

It seem like someone talking to him, but he failed to notice. One of his friends gave Avery a tap
on the shoulders." umm..Avery. I think this girl is talking to you." he frowned. Avery snorted,
folding his arms against his chest."That's nothing new." his blue eyes shifted to the girl behind
him and turn his body around fully." Hey, who you calling short?! Teach said i'm a growing boy!."
the boy huffed. A look of confusion came across his face." The hell is a puppycat? i have no
idea what your talking about, but i didn't do anything wrong so buzz off."
when she mentioned
parents, Avery sighed.

" My parents left me a couple of years ago, so good luck trying to talk to them. Now, stop treating
me like some kind of kid. I'll be a teenager pretty soon."
He kept his frown." Anyway, theres a duel i
really wanna watch...sooo...wanna leave me alone? or do you wanna duel your self?"
he chuckled.
"I bet you don't have a deck..nevermind."

"And here they come folks racing zooming towards the finish line!" A race track filled with hundreds of screaming and cheering fans up in the bleachers watching, roared with the deafening sound of the car's motors. Pulling ahead of the pack was a car with a green trim. The green car's lead grows bigger and bigger until it crosses the finish. "We have our champ! No surprise here it's the prodigy herself! Yukimi Boosta!" The green car does one quick victory lap when it's over a girl with green hair a goggles crawls from the window of the car. Waving to the cheering crowd that's when the camera pans away from her and scans the crowd. Suddenly there is a pause as Yukimi stops the video, she was playing on her phone a replay of her last race. The reason is that she has recently felt as if maybe she was being stalked and thus was checking any video she could find of her races that show the crowd. Her eyes searched for someone who seemed like they might fit the bill. Yet no one really looked stalker like so she simply sighed, putting her phone away Yukimi leaned her head back to look up at the sky. "What am I doing?" Yukimi slapped her cheeks leaving a red mark on her face she stood up. "I'm not gonna let some weirdo ruin my fun. I'm gonna get this stalker crap off my mind with a bit of dueling!" This Yukimi began to stroll off looking for someone to duel.

Taz Elwood
(open)
Taz walked down the sidewalk in front of one Horizon cities dueling dome. He mainly passed the time before it opened up so he could go in and do his day job, reporting on duels and possibly get some interview with some of the winners. While this helped Taz get a quite few good connections, and some bad ones after hitting on some female duelists and failing badly at it, it didn't in a very important part of his dream. This was, of course, finding the potential king of games or at least a future top duelist and becoming their mangers. The problem with people he interviews in the dueling areas was that either already had mangers already and didn't have interesting in getting one.

"Huh, all the good duelist at these place already have a manager... Maybe I should try going down to the duel academy and try to give some of the students my card... Then again that easily backfire and people will just think I'm a creep or some guy really stretching to find good talent..." Taz said sighing to himself. "Well it's not like I'm going find some random person just walking around here that's great duelist and looking for a manager," Taz said continuing to talk to himself. After a short moment of realizing he was talking to himself, he sighed once more and thought to himself ... great I'm talking to myself again... maybe I should try relaxing a little... maybe even just simple duel will do the trick...

Last edited:
EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

"Oh my Go-, what the hell kinda kid doesn't know who Puppycat is?" she exclaimed, her face showing an expression of absolute terror.

For a kid to exist who didn't know the greatness let alone not know who Puppycat was must have been raised under a rock on a mountain or something. Why, the cat-hybrid was one of the largest international icons that hailed from Japan, rivaling the popularity of one of sanrio's most famous character, Hello Kitty. They've made several hit cartoons, sold millions upon millions of dollars worth of merchandise yearly, and even greeted the US president on american national television. So how in the hell had this kid not seen Puppycat? If he'd just step into an arcade then he'd find one of these cuties in a few dozen claw machines.

"Don't you watch television? Puppycat is one of the cutest mascots out there right now!" she reminded him, as if this should've been common knowledge.

Jae Hwa could give an entire lecture about the greatness of Puppycat, but that would take a few hours and she wasn't getting paid a Professor's salary to teach a few punks so she saved herself the trouble and left it at that. However, as the boy spoke about his parents, she felt somewhat sorry for bringing them up. Of course she didn't know the kid's parents were gone, the way he talked about them made it seemed like they left rather than passed away. Her anger softened a little thinking that her earlier question may have been a little rude, regardless if she was aware of the situation or not. Jae Hwa was an adult, she could admit when she was wrong. Well, that's how she initially felt before the kid continued talking, Jae Hwa throwing all semblance of rationality out the window. Why this good for nothin'..., she thought with a clenched fist. Jae Hwa, calm down, calm down. You're eighteen, you're too young to be dealing with a court case for aggravated assault on a minor. He's just a kid. A really really short, annoying kid., she told herself. However, the kid did what kids did best and made the situation worse ... much worse. She was willing to let the three off with a warning, but when the orange brat offered to duel her then commented on how she probably didn't have a deck, all sense of reason was gone.

"What did you say to me pipsqueak?" she growled doing very little to hide her frustrations.

"I don't have a deck, huh? I was wondering the same about you. What kind a deck would a toddler like you have that would possibly make you talk such a big game?" she questioned.

"I was gonna be an adult about this and let it slide, but it seems like I gotta teach you kids a few manners. Although, if you don't have a deck, then I'd be happy to talk to each and every last one of your guardians about how their precious children were out watching a duel instead of in school." she threatened. What, did they think she wouldn't eventually notice that they were students? Did they not know what day of the week this was? Plus, unless they were on some holiday that she didn't know about, then they should be in school right about now. Digging into her left shorts pocket, she pulled out a clear green box with a stack of cards inside.

"So, what's it going to be shorty?" she asked, placing emphasis on 'shorty' as she bent over to look down at him so he understood their difference in stature. Jae Hwa was an adult, but she didn't come here to play house, she came here as a duelist and she'd be damned if she would allow a kid like this to talk down to her.

Gameplay
Cards in Hand:
Next Draw:
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1:
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2:
SZ3:
SZ4:
SZ5
Graveyard:
Banished:
Extra Deck:

-[/size]
mood: royally pissed
company: an orange haired kid and two of his friends
mentions: n/a
interactions: Avery Black ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Tagged:

Last edited:
Taru Arkhalis
  • "That which protects others often needs to be protected the most, out of fear for what could happen if they are in the wrong hands."

That was a quote told to the 'social guardian' known as Taru Arkhalis, from her mother to the daughter she is. She had travelled to Horizon City in 'pursuit' of her mother, after she went into teaching at a Duel Academy, and what she only wanted was to not only keep her mother safe, but the new public safe as well. At the moment, she would be roaming the streets of Horizon City, occasionally stopping in case she hears or sees something going on. At one point, just before a Duelling Arena before her, she would hear sounds of an argument and attacks around the corner.

"This card is worthless!" One of the two in the supposed argument said to the other. "I said to give me your 'best' card! This was not apart of the ransom deal!" They added. The second looked up in fear of the first, trying to speak before the first one cut them off again. "Give me another card, and make it a better one! And make it snappy, too!" They barked fiercely, the second in the exchange nervously reaching to said card from their deck when the first would suddenly feel a kick in the back and collapse. They immediately get up and look to the second one. "Hey! You couldn't have done that! What did you do?!" He roared. He then felt a chill down his back and another kick grace him, this time on the head, knocking him out with a thud.

That was Taru's doing, sighing upon the now unconscious and mildly threatening (no longer threatening) man. "He didn't do anything." She said after the body landed, and motioning for the scared duellist to take their cards and run - which they did. "...You, on the other hand, made a poor decision." She said to the unconscious duellist before finally coming out of the street and towards the Duelling Arena where she would intend to be going, where what it looked to be was a man standing near it, though she didn't bother to start the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back