• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Condor Fubuki
  • "Good attempt, but Barkion will stop your trap card right there. By sending two cards to the grave of course. Exetrio's fang and one of my Naturia Cherries."
    "Well yes, but actually no." Condor said cheerfully and mischeviously. When the trap was sent to the grave, 'that' is what he was waiting for. "I use Ixchel's effect! Now by paying 1000 points, I use the effect of the trap in my graveyard! Guess which one? That's right, Darklord Rebellion! Begone, Naturia Fruitfly!" By giving up those 1000 points, that Fruitfly would be dragged to the grave and the trap goes back into the deck. Furthermore, with Fruitfly gone, Ixchel's stats return to normal. "Thanks for that; was counting on it." Condor said, laughing it off and seeming darn happy his plan seemed to have worked. Since it was a trap in the grave, Barkion can't stop it - for it was activated by a monster effect instead.

Last edited:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ,

As the cards were destroyed, she then looked at her hand. "... Uhmm... My turn isn't finished. Due to the effects of my card Solar Recharge, I send my Minerva from the hand to GY , which due to it's effect I can mill a card, draw 2 , then mill 2... Uhmm... H-Here I g-- " . She was shaking and breathing hard. Her fear of dueling was overwhelmning her. As her body was fading iout of consciousness, all she kept on whispering was this quote, bordering on tears "...I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm... a failure as ... a duelist ". Just as she was about to hit the floor , a massive column of light erupted around her, opaque enough to not see the inside or the metamorphosis taking place. Himawari herself however, she was seemingly inside of her own mind, wondering what was this strange sensation. Then, she heard a voice she never expected to here.

"Do not be afraid or surprised of my coming, my Other Self... It's been a while, but I've seen their worth and want to test them. " . When Himawari looked beside her, standing before her was the essence of her Inner Strength & Alternate Persona, strong enough to stand as a spirit inside her own mind: Her Yami & Hkari... Her Other Self. It was the spirit of a taller girl [almost 6 feat as opposed to her 5"2] with confidence etched throughout her being. She had the authority and posture of what a Queen would be, but none of the power she presented was through arrogance. It was through her raw strength she appeared, and was formidable as they come. "... The Other Me ... Why now ?" . Himawari stuttered. She always knew she was this entity. She was there to help her for so long.

As the column of light dissipated due to her swiping it away with force, one would notice her sudden appearance, and the slight she got up a faint glow of light eminanted from the body. Her face contorted into one of determination. Her eyes held power it never had before, and she was not only somewhat taller , similar ins tature to herself as a spirit, but wielded more maturity than even the most seasoned duelists. It was if another presence was where Himawari once was, one with enough light and determination to feel charismatic. A powerful feminine voice of authority flowed through Himawari's lips " Let's continue this duel my friends.... I shall show you the true power that surpasses Destiny's embrace ... The Bond that is Within this Deck's Heart ! " . As she held it up, spiritual apparitions of all the monsters in her deck showed themselves tot hose who can perceive them, to show this bond, then entered the deck once again

Hikari smirked as she felt this energy and saw the change spiritually & physically, as well as the apparitions . Atem wasn't exactly aware of the energy's or spirit's origins, though it was no coincidence he felt familiarity between his own strength and the one flowing through Himawari. Hikari explained to the others and Atem. " The Golden Queen that Transcends Destiny has returned... Himawari's inner strength only released through the act of dueling . This duel... Unless haled by formidable resistance, may come to a close. Let's observe " .

One of the milled cards was another copy of Wulf , the ones added to hand was Monster Reborn + The 3rd Gandora , the other 2 milled was Wulf and the 2nd Copy of Gandora . One would notice the cards shimmered gold, as if empowered by ancient energy as each card was milled and drawn to their respectable places. She then said " Since 2 Wulf was milled, I can special summon him, and I use Monsters Reborn to bring out a powerful monster sleeping within my hand ....My trusted servant, Archangel, Michael !!! "

As she summoned them, surprisingly all of them were summoned in the same bathing gold columns of light as Himawari had when she switched place with her other, directly implying this is directly related. As all the monsters had gold colored eyes : 2 Wulfs, Archangel , and Judgement Dragon were now on the field, their combined attack formidable to say the least. " .... This is not the limit to my strength. As for every celestial strength, there is darkness to match it. I use the power of Gandora Giga Rays from my hand. Since I have 3 other Gandoras in my GY... Giga Rays.... Grant me your power & I special summon you now ! "

As the card was placed on the duel disk: A dark presence was felt throughout the dueling arena. A circling cloud shown above , then a dark column of energy descended from the skies, resulting in a massive black dragon with red spots littered throughout it's person. "This card gains 300 x the amount of Banished Cards in my GY . Since I banished 10 earlier... It's power is 3000 ! "

" My most trusted friends and servants ! Attack them with Holy Light & Dark Cleansing ! Once again... Break the Ties of Destiny and Surpass Them !" . Himawari's hidden strength personified itself in the form of Yami Himawari, as the giant ball of golden light & darkness was generated by her mosters, and with a formidable combined attack of over 8000 ATK, as the monsters threw it at the two opposing duelists, if it landed it spelled doom for the entirety of the opposition.

-----
Any type of protecting Ami had from the opposition was destroyed due to Judgement Dragon's effect. She was dissappointed, but knew it was to clear their board and do some massive damage. Then, as anyone else saw, she was about to go down for the count, fainting from dueling and lasting so long as she was consciously afraid of dueling... Something she never realized until Ami forced the little girl into a mock duel. After seeing this from right next to her, Ami shouted "H-Himawari... Are you okay ? I-- " . Just as she was about to help her, everything happened above and really all she could say in response was "W... What the heck was that ?! ... Is anyone as shaken up as me ? " .

Hani had no idea really what to think. This was an utter impossibility. She has heard of some case of alter egos coming out and dueling for others, such as the more spiritually aware entities knew of Yugi's relationship with Atem/Yami Yugi, however She was observing what everyone else was. Any skeptics that saw this dramatic change first hand would've literally just flipped it. It was truly, and utterly crazy. All her friend Diabolos ' did was shake his head profusely. It was one of those things that even when seeing it you just have a hard time believing it, even if you are spiritually linked to these type of shennanigans. A little girl, carrying so much strength and determination, wielding such spiritual strength in dueling. It was utterly preposterous, yet they were seeing it play out right here... Right now.

Seeing the spirit shook her to her core. She knew for a fact that whatever that look alike of Himawari was, it was supremely spiritually strong. Like, it would've definitely defeated Ami had they dueled prior. It honestly terrified her just as much as Himawari is at the aspect of dueling against Ami again. She hoped Ryuko and her partner can deflect this attack. And she rememberedGiga Ray's effect... Even if they survive the turn, if they can't kill Gandora or Judgement Dragon, or have an affect monster unaffected by card effects / not targeted by card effects... Either can use it's effect to kamikaze the field , gather 1 more monster to summon and attack for game,

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Andrita Andrita

Ryuko put a hand up to halt Himawari's attack declaration.
"You do know that since this is a tag duel you can't Attack yet yes?"
While she did observe Himawari's transformation, she didn't say anything due to being too focused on the duel itself.

Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

Hal couldn't hear her muttering, but decided not to inquire upon it. If she didn't say it loud enough, he probably wasn't meant to hear it. He was also gonna ask if she really never had a friend, but he reasoned she was just exaggerating. He also had a problem with that, but thankfully he didn't do it again. "I remember hearing about that in my earlier school years. Teachers liked to talk about how friendship could help you defeat anything. It was a way to push kids to socialize, now that I think about it." Hal thought more about it... It brought back some memories, much to his dismay.

"Hey, what's your name?" He heard. His eyes widened, and he barely resisted the urge to wildly look for the source. He knew the speaker was dead, and has been for a few years. He then heard Misha talk about candles.

"I have a few I could recommend. Some are even fresh on my mind, right now." He admitted. "Lavender is a natural relaxant, and it's pretty popular as well." Now that there was a lack of ghosts talking to him, he was able to think clearly. "Hmm... I'd like to hear that story, but I feel like it's one for another time." He thought for a bit. "Now... What do we do? I have quite a bit of time before I need to get back to my shop and open it for the prime hours, and I don't have any ideas besides dueling... Which I don't want to do so much, as you can probably understand. I'd like more time to relax so I can make sure that... 'spooky Hal' doesn't come back out." He said, forcing a chuckle. Joking about serious things helped him deal with it.

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha​

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The Other Himawari stopped the attack with a raise of her hand, halting the Light and Dark combination attack, dissipating it as the Battle Phase was skipped due to unforseen technicalities. She put a hand on her chin, processing this new info she was given. " I ... was not aware of such a rule. I'm guessing this is a result of only having conclude a 1 on 2 , and a 1 on 1 duel. Fair enough Miss Ryuko... I concede the conclusion of the Battle Phase. While this duel's conclusion has been halted... My formidable allies are here to test you. Please show me your best ... as anything else will prove fatal ". At the bolded word, her eyes glowed gold temporarily, before returning to regular color.

Due to Judgement Dragon's effect combined with Archangel Michael, the effect of milling included 6 cards, leaving less than 10 in her deck. She didn't seem phased though, and merely looked at her opponents as she prepared for their assault.

"Tch, sorry but I'm not super into Dragons, I much prefer the magic side of things and it's my turn. So I draw" Marianne said with a smile as she pulled out a card which was Lemon Magician girl "Hmm, ok, I have to hope that my partner can pull out something that makes me more favorable to attack, ok, beyond that I don't have much of a plan" Mari thought to herself as she placed the second Lemon Magician girl in her hand "Ok, thank you Apple Magician for starting off the show, for our second act I summon Chocolate Magician Girl in Attack Mode" Marianne stylishly places down her card and as she does, her field glowed lightly as a woman wearing a darkish blue clothes and them covering very little and bows as she twirls her wand "Give a large round of applause for her. Ok time for your trick, Chocolate" Marianne smiled as the tip of Chocolate's staff began to glow "Now don't worry folks, this won't hurt you any, keep your eye on the birdy. As this little birdy is swapped for another" Marianne says as she puts one of the Lemon Magician Girls into the graveyard and draws her top card which turns out to be Dark Magician Girl "Now normally a magician never reveals their secrets, however I'm feeling nice, Chocolate allows me to discard a Spell-caster type monster card and allows me to draw a card." Marianne says with a flourish and a bow "That ends my turn"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Andrita Andrita

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Andrita Andrita

Ryuko took a quick glance at the card Marie drew from Chocolates' effect, before Hauskee appeared behind her, with arms crossed.
"Mistress, I believe that we have a chance if you get 'that card' back."
Ryuko would nod, understanding what Hauskee was saying. If she can just get her second copy of changing, maybe....

qNNJ3NT.png

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผก๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
Tags: Condor Fubuki ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
"I'm going to stop you right there. I'm going to activate my trap, recall. You can draw one card.
but your monster's effect is negated and than it gets destroyed. I think my little fruitfly is safe
for now, unless you have something up your sleeves."

Current Deck: Naturia
LP: 8000
Cards in hands: -
Next Draw: Miracle Synchro Fusion
Graveyard: Naturia cherries, Naturia Guardian
Naturia Cosmobeet, Exetrio's Fang, Naturia cherries
Naturia beast
Banished:

Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ: Naturia Barkion(AM)

MZ1: Naturia Fruitfly(AM)
MZ2: Naturia Stag beetle(AM)
MZ3:Naturia Strawberry(AM)
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1: Recall(activated-pending)
S/TZ2: Naturia Sacred Tree
S/TZ3:
s/TZ4:
s/TZ5:
HIbRH7u.png

๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ ๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
Tags: Hal Lisson ( Dolches Dolches )
Misha started to think to her self. Those stories that her grandfather told her, about that friend-
ship nonsense..it seem like it made a whole lot of people successful and she was willing to do
anything to be a successful duelist. She didn't care about be super famous, Misha just wanted
to make a name for her self. This is one reason she wanted be friends with Hal and because
having friends might be kinda fun." Yeah, maybe your right..but maybe this power of friendship
crap really works..d-dont get me wrong, i'm aint about to be going around believing in heart
of the card or whateva'."
her cheeks grew slightly red and covered her eyes with her hat some.

"Awesome! that seems really nice, i think i'll swoop by and grab a candle for ya. Aint nothin'
like a nice burning candle in a dark room..and, ur yeah. It's going to be hella relaxing, let's
just say that."
Misha rub her chin some."R-right,another time." Thank goodness she dodged
that bullet. He past like was cheesy as all hell.

"Anywho, what to do now."Again, Misha thought to her self." Ok, you don't wanna duel
because of spooky Hal right? but maybe dueling is the best way. Like, maybe learn how
to compress your evil..half. I mean, you manged to do it kinda during our duel right..ish.
Lets find you another duel and if things get kinda crazy, i'll be here to help."
she smiled.
"We need to find you a tough one. Orrrr, we can try something else, like meditation. It's
corny, i know, but it really helps."

Condor Fubuki
  • "I'm going to stop you right there. I'm going to activate my trap, recall. You can draw one card. But your monster's effect is negated and then it gets destroyed. I think my little fruitfly is safe for now, unless you have something up your sleeves."
    With Ixchel negated, that means the trap stays in the graveyard. Luckily, this trap does net Condor an additional draw... If he can use it. "C'mon, something good...!"

Draw: The Dark Creator

Condor looked at the card he drew and his mood went from OK to a look of 'oh hell yes'. This was perfect! He just needed to hold on-

Oh yeah, he needed to survive. But it's not his turn.

"...Crap."

Last edited:
"Alright then... Let's see if I can end this. My turn ... Draw ! " Ami was looking at her own hand. At this rate, it wouldn't be difficult to utilize the power of Himawari's Dragons and end the duel with either Gandora or Punishment Dragon. But, she was never one to do things the easy way. She wanted to get her beast on the field. Her hand consisted of a terraforming, so getting it on the field isn't as tricky as it was before. " Alright Himawari... I won't waste the opportunity you've given. Let me show you the strength the Darkness in my deck contains ! " . Other Himawari nodded to her, saying with authority " Prove the strength I see in you as a duelist. " . Ami nodded, before continuing to talk and narrate her turn " If I'm not mistaken, Gandora gains ATK based on how many cards are banished. In that case, I use Gizmak's eff from hand. By banishing 8 cards from the top of my deck, I can special summon this monster ! " .

ddd9bjd-9ad8bd9c-645b-4960-9b39-6d7a6fff196e.png

As the eight cards were banished from the top of , the above monster descended from darkened clouds in the sky, creating a torrent of pressure from it's massive stature. As the cards were banished, a darker power surrounded Gandora, roaring as his power essentially jumped up by 2400 ATK due to what she just did, surpasing even the legendary Five-Headed Dragon by 400 ATK.

" However, Gizmak won't be staying long, due to Duke Shade's eff from hand. I tribute my companion to Special Summon Duke Shade, the Sinister Dark Lord in DEF Mode. " . The monster yelped in pain as it was shattered into pieces, like as if an animal being torn apart, and replaced with the formidable Duke Shade , looking as sinister as he has ever been . " Since a card has been tributed for cost, the requirements for my strongest monster has been conditioned. Rise my Darkest Ally : Darkest Diabolos ! " . Her voice echoed power as a Demonic Dragon descended from the clouds, looking far more formidable than any card she's played in this duel.

Now a 5400 ATK Monster, a 3000 ATK, and a 2000 DEF monster was on the field. She didn't want to waste any time. " You two are excellent opponents, and I mean no offense, but my attack will commence right away. I take out Chocolate Girl with my Diabolos now ! Eternal Suffeirng ! " . Diabolos roared "Sorry cutie... In another time I would've asked for perhaps a date.... But in a battle I'm not one to hold back ! " . Diabolos gathered dark energy into it's maw, as he fired it in an attempt of getting rid of the female magician. Hopefully they have a counter for this.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

As the Eternal Suffering was launched at Chocolate Magician Girl, Marianne smiled "Well dear I guess I can always consider this a first date, plus fun fact about Magicians they never have more than just trick up their sleeves, but I guess in Chocolates case their hat. Chocolate it's time for your other trick! Ladies and Gentleman, daresay we didn't see enough of her so welcome back Apple Magician Girl!" Marianne announces with a smile as in front of Chocolate, Apple appeared in front of her "Give her a big hand, everyone! Now normally this wouldn't matter too much but interesting effect on bringing out the girls this way. Your dragons attack is both halved and changes it to this Apple Magician girl" Marianne said with a smile as Apple shot out a beam from her fingers at Diabolos weakening it and making it focus on her "Now for my next trick, since although your dragons attack was halved it's still stronger than my Apple magician girl from my graveyard, since Apple is now the one being attacked, I can now activate her magic trick and use her to summon another magician of Level 5 or lower from my hand and now I summon a new Apple Magician girl from my hand" She said with a smile as she flourished a second Apple magician Girl and did the exact same finger shot at Diabolos weaken it even more "Ok now your dragon is down to 750 Attack, so Apple Magician Girl, Blitzing Magical Punch" Marianne said as the second Apple Magician Girl got into a getting ready to run pose before launching herself at the beam "Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora" Apple Magician yelled out as she started punching her way through the beam and to Diabolos before flying upwards and slamming down fists first aim flat for the dragons head

Andrita Andrita , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Diabolos was definitely not ready for the combo. Diabolos just 'Hmphed' as he was getting bodied by the petite magicians. "Perhaps you are stronger than I gave you credit for ... Next time I return I won't underestimate you lot " . He said, and as soon as the combo ended, the monster shattered. Ami only smirked as her LP was reduced by 450, following her being impressed with a slow clap of approval . "Impressive my magicians. You have taken out my Ace. Now... Time to show you the power of my deck. During the MP2 , I use my darkest servant, Ahrima's eff from hand. It allows me to discard him, to add a familiar card from my deck to my hand " . A card, cloaked in dark energy, erupted from her deck and flew straight into her hands. She grabbed it, as if one woud notice dark creatures were starting to appear around the field, enclosed with a Spiritual version of the Darkest Diabolos, whose massive frame appeared beside Ami, smirking at the magicians smugly.

" That is right... The Lair of Darkness is back. Like you Magicians, it has tricks I can't wait to show you firsthand. However, I'm not going to do that just yet... Not unless I play with you first " . She said, her eyes turning red with malice. This happened everytime she played Lair of Darkness. It was almost as if she got possessed by it , or being a Vessel to the Lair itself . " I play Monster Gate, which allows me to mill my deck until I get a monster I can Special Summon ". With that, she got right to work. Most of them were useless spells and a few traps, but finally her monster appeared. It was a witch worthy of the darkness seeping around her. I Special Summon Lilith " . With that, an nymph appeared
latest

The Nymph in question cackled as she stared at the magicians, looking almost as psycho as Ami now is. Ami had the crazed look of a killer on her face , due to the aftereffects of using Lair of Darkness in a duel, akin to how Ryuko uses Trishula " Her effect goes off, and normally I would tribute a card to activate her eeffect. But... hehehe... HAHAHAHA... " . Her laugh sounded like thirty souls were laughing alongside her inside of the Darkest Lair "....I can tribute your monsters to activate her effect due to the power of this realm ... I'm hoping honey you have a response, or your precious magician will know the feeling of being swallowed by darkness she won't ever comprehend... What a pity ". As she did so, she outstretched her hand as tentacles made of darkness sprouted around her, narrowing in on Chocolate Magican girl to take her to he deepest depths of the Graveyard.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Raidriar Ainsworth
The Spirit Realm | A Cry of Help?

Raidriar hummed to himself as he treaded across thick grass, filled with the stench of rotting plant-life and a horrible, sickening chlorophyll scent. Endymion followed closely behind, brushing the dense growth aside with his stave. Why was Raidriar back here? Simple.

He made another one way trip to the Spirit Realm.

Only moments earlier, he had gotten into a heated argument with his mother, who had attempted to reason with him to return home. He remembered distinctively about yelling at her about being a failure of a parent, and something about screaming about rather joining Elizabeth in Hell than go home with his mother. It was something like a kid pulling out the suicide card on their parents, except, Raidriar wasn't afraid to die. Though, that being said, only now did Raidriar realize how much of a siscon he sounded like.

Whatever. He remembered distinctly the first time he was dragged into the Shadow Realm against his will - each time after that got more and more unimpressive until before he even knew it, his mind had become completely desensitized to fear. After all, other than dying, what was there to be afraid of? He basically knew all four corners of this 'afterlife' business. That said, he himself knew that his circumstances were clearly extremely rare, or perhaps downright impossible. "Something on your mind, boy? You chose quite a... less than optimal route out, I must say."

The young man rolled his eyes at Endymion's comments, completely uncaring for what emotional distress he could have possibly caused his own mother. Of course, clearing everything up after he had returned would be a complete pain in the ass, but he'd have to explain eventually. Abigail wasn't oblivious to the supernatural happenings that plagued the world of duelling, so Raidriar could only hope she had sensed at least something was amiss when his body disspated into wisps of darkness. "Nevermind that, Endymion. It's about time I made another trip down here and do a thorough search anyways. By the way, any ideas on where this is?"

"This place positively reeks of poison malice, and too much chlorophyll. I would wager that you've wound up near Predaplants... But, please, Raidriar, you need to acknowledge that there is a point where one must give up. The Spirit Worlds are vast, each one independant of the other, like an entirely different universe. Even if she is out there in one of them, the chances of you actually succeeding in your endeavour is essentially zero. Isn't it about time you give your own life some consideration?" Raidriar, this time, didn't reply to Endymion. He didn't even give as much as a reaction, other than the ever so slight narrowing of his eyes. Suddenly, the duo of Raidriar and Endymion were both stopped dead in their tracks by a high-pitched bone-shrilling screech that grabbed the attention of both. Almost immediately, Raidriar's expression lit up even if just for a second, seemingly aware that he was merely riding on a brief moment of false hope. He and Endymion both knew no scream of Elizabeth's could be of this high-pitch.

Almost immediately, Raidriar broke into a sprint, drawing their trusted partner, his revolver. They made it into a patch of land where the grass was significantly shorter and less dense, and there, at the roots of an absurdly large tree, was a little girl with long, platinum hair huddled up against the roots, while a colossal creature reminiscent of a dragon approached the weeping girl. A crimson and ivory scythe with a jagged blade was discarded on the ground, laying over a carpet of grass not far from the creature and the girl. As Raidriar drew closer, he would notice the 'dragon' appeared to be, in reality, some sort of seriously mutated plant, and judging by the looks of it, definitely the ravenously carnivorous type.

He raised the handgun, and without thinking, fired a round at the creature. Noticeably, the bullet seemed to bounce straight of the tough plant hide of the creature, though it definitely earned the beast's attention. Only then did Raidriar realize what he'd just thrown himself into, and much too late, to Endymion's dismay. The beast Raidriar had just diverted toward himself happened to be a Predaplant Dragostepelia, a particularly annoying fusion monster in Duel Monsters. However, now that Raidriar stared at it and compared it to Raidriar, the holograms the game provided of it was definitely not to-scale. In Duel Mosnters, Endymion would be the same size, but right now, the shadow of this behemoth towered over Endymion and Raidriar. "... Do you ever think things through first?"

"Oh shit."

Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

"Yeah, I don't think either of us should. The way I see it currently, it's like Santa Claus, but for dueling." He said, in reference to the concept of "the Heart of the Cards." "You won't believe how many kids I've seen with no clue what they were doing in a duel, but were still confident because they believed in it." Hal's hometown had a lot of the younger generations when he was still there, so he ended up seeing a lot of kids while just wandering around town. "Well, of course it'll be relaxing. That's the only point of using candles still in this day and age. They provide a natural light that electricity can't replicate." He was glad he didn't press her for the story, since she seemed to be relieved he didn't.

"I'm not too much in the mood for either of those at the moment. I meditate before I go to sleep, so doing so now might mess up my sleep schedule. My shop won't be getting much business for a few hours, since the usual customer base is at work or school, so I like to take advantage of this time period to be social. If anything, I'd like to watch a duel, since that involves dueling, but with no chance of Spooky Hal coming to say hello." Hal said. "Only problem is where to find one. This is the only spot I know of, so I hope you know of one.. or a better plan."

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha​

"Ha haha well darn. I knew my girls were super special so they would eventually get poached by another person, although never expected them to go for a grim, dark reboot" Marianne joked, smiling, as her free hand was idly playing with a coin flipping it between her fingers "Well I can't stop you cutie but my partner might be able to let's see if Ryu is like a magician and has a card up her sleeve"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Andrita Andrita

As Darkness Empowered Ami saw those tributed. "I see your value... Now... I believe you like Magic Tricks.... Hehehe . Well... Let's me show you two one ! " . She said in a demented manner, looking at the powerful card in her Graveyard as it was summoned. " Due to the effect of Lilith ... I can get 3 Normally traps and normally you would chose one. But since they are 3 copies of the same trap ... " . She said, showing the fact they are the same card ".... This isn't needed . I set this trap now , and shuffle the other 2 to deck. Since I tributed monster(s) on the field, and Lair treats monsters tributed as my own, I can return my powerful ace to the field ! ". Her eyes glowed red as the card was played unto the field.

The Dark column of energy was summoned onto the field, developing a pressure unto the field, before Diaolos returned to the field. He smiled darkly " I did tell you I was going to return ... Now it's time to see if your worth is as we predicted it to be ! " . He flapped his whole wingspan as his power created a pressure around the dueling playing field.

"... Do you have a response dear, or should I continue ?! " .Her crazed look analyzed the two duelists, wondering if she couldn't finish them the following turn if not interrupted.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Andrita Andrita Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Ryuko had a look of fury when Ami made her plays. They weren't the kind of plays that a duelist who played for fun did, but rather the kind filled with hate.
She would look at Marie, hoping there was a response to Ami's next move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back