• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryuko was sent flying back from the force the ball of energy left behind, onto her butt. "Ow!" She got back up, before drawing her next card, hoping for something, anything, to turn it around.

"Mistress, if you are in distress, use me. You'll feel better in an instant."

Ryuko had nodded at the card she drew, before looking at Isaac.
"I Summon Dragonmaid Nassary to the field!"

As she played the card, a pink Dragon girl wearing a nurses uniform appeared, with a clipboard in hand.

Dragonmaid Nassary
lvl 2
atk 500
def 1600

"Now let's see here... Laudry, your back on duty. Please help mistress!"

Ryuko's disk ejected a card as Ryuko placed it, the blue Dragonmaid appearing breathing heavily.

"I don't ever want to run into the Reaper of Cards again! He's too s-scary!"

"As you saw, Nassary can revive a Dragonmaid as long as it's level 4 or lower, and now Laudry has me mill three cards!"

The cards milled this time were Dragonmaids send-off, Stamping Destruction, and Castle of Dragon Souls. Suddenly the air got cold, as Laudry noticed what was about to happen. "No Miss Ryuko! D-don't Summon that! It's too dangerous!"

Interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Hearing the spirit warn about 'summoning is too dangerous', he felt a shiver run up his spine. Whatever that was had to be level eight or higher, so it'd need two sacrifices....banishing and destroying these maids made him pretty guilty, but a duel was a duel. "I'll activate eternal soul on the field, to special summon a dark magician from my hand, in defense position. As you know, this will chain with magic circle, banishing laudry.". As the dark magician took to the field with his arms crossed in front of him, another set of rings wrapped around the blue dragon maid, starting their ethereal glow and fade. He wasn't sure if this would stop what the plan was, but it might slow it down...and even if it didn't, at least he had some defense on the field now.

"Alright, continue your turn if you can't counter the circle. Despite feeling pretty bad about what I've done this duel, it's been extremely interesting!"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Laudry waved her arms before yelling out to Ryuko.
"Please Mistress! Think about what your doing!"

Ryuko glared at Laudry, before replying. "I'm not going to listen to a weak monster."

Laudry was shocked from what Ryuko said, tears in her eyes as she vanished.

She then looked at Isaac.
"I use Dragonmaid Changing's effect from the GY to bounce my useless Nassary to hand in order to add it to my own hand!"

"M-Misstress, think about what you are doing!"

Nassary too had vanished, as Ryuko held the card above her head.

"I activate Dragonmaid Changing, and Through this card, I fuse Nassary, Dragon Knight of Creation, and Arkbrave Dragon in my hand!"

The the mentioned cards appeared behind her, before they became encased in Ice, screaming.

The now frozen monsters flew into the fusion vortex behind Ryuko, as she made a Summoning chant.

"Great invincible dragon of the frozen wastes, appear before me now and eradicate those who stand in my way, by trapping them in a coffin of eternal despair! Fusion Summon!!!"

A large dark blue Dragon, with a total of three heads appeared behind her, before roaring in agony.

Trishula, the Ice Prison Dragon
lvl 9
atk 2700
def 2000

The crowd gasped in shock and fear.
"No way, that's the most dangerous card in existence!"
"Where did she claim that card?!"
"Wasn't that locked up at Industrial Illusions?!"

Ice spikes began to form around Ryuko, as she looked at Isaac, before smiling wickedly.

"This is my Ultimate monster! With it, my victory is assured! I now use it's effect, by banishing the top weakest card of my deck, I banish the top card of your deck, and a monster in your extra deck! Go, Icy Imprisonment!!!"

Ryuko drew the top card of her Dec and put it away in her pocket, a Divine Dragon Felgrand, as the top card of Isaac's was blown away, a Polymerization, and his extra deck ejected Illusion Magician.

Ryuko laughed maniacally. "This is amazing! My strongest Dragon has so much power!!! Ha ha ha ha!"

"So that card has begun to influence her too...." A male said, will sunglasses covering his face. "Those who use Trishula's power, get corrupted by it.... If that boy doesn't defeat her...."

"Go Trishula! Blast that pesky right magician into the afterlife! Eternal Blizzard!!!"

Trishula fired three beams of ice at the magician, as he bursted into shards.

LP:2100 -> 1900

"I'll end my turn now! Feel free to attack, but you'll fail!"

Interactions:
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam

As Taz was walking he saw one guy run out of an alley like a bat out of hell, followed by women. The women seemed to walk a lot calmer. Taz looked the women up-down, not because he was planning to hit on her but because her appearance reminded Taz about stories of women who apparently stylized herself as the cities, new protector or at least that what the rumors said. But the best way to find out anything was to ask. "Hey beautiful I was wondering if you had a few moments for some questions, like why a guy was running out of the alley you just exited from?" Taz said pointing to the man now in the distance running away.

"Now I'm not accusing you of any crimes, I'm mainly wondering if your person whose been acting like a vigilante and beating up evildoers. I'm sure my readers would love to read an interview with the vigilante" Taz said before putting a hand into his jacket and pulling out his video camera to tape the conversation.

Isaac frowned, his eyes going wide. There went plan A...was this game over? He had tried to be so careful, and now he was facing a powerful monster, and his opponent had just gone nuts. His partner however, seemed calm enough. "Isaac, it's not over yet. You always fancy yourself good with your luck and magic...well, show us what that can do then. You still have a shot at this, so come on...draw.". He took a deep breath, nodding. He still had a chance. He had a magician on the field, his spell and trap...he could do this.

Drawing his card, his eyes went wide with surprise, and then a calm grin. "I'm afraid this is over, for good this time...I've just drawn something I needed...I'll use my recently drawn card, king of the swamp, to get a polymerization. To do this, I discard him...and then, it's over. I'll fuse my dark magician on the field, with the buster blader in my hand, to summon the card that will bring the end to your beast! Come forth, Dark Paladin!"

The field darkned on his side as he fused his monsters..for a moment, nothing. And then out of nowherer, somewhere right above the field, a lightning bolt slammed down in place, a silhouette in the middle of it. As the light faded, the armor clad dragon slayer stared at his new found opponent, glaive like staff resting at his side. "Dark paladin is an epitome of a dragon slayer...he becomes stronger for every dragon on your field, and in your graveyard, by five hundred points a piece. This duel is officially done! Watch closely, I'll get it done all in one turn!"

Dark paladin
lvl 8
Atk 2900+ 500 per dragon
Def: 2400

"Dark paladin! Go now, and strike down that dragon!". The paladin gave a nod before charging across the field, dark lightning coursing along the weapon before he leapt into the air, preparing to bring it down on the opposing dragon.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Taru Arkhalis
  • "Hey beautiful I was wondering if you had a few moments for some questions, like why a guy was running out of the alley you just exited from?" Taz said pointing to the man now in the distance running away.

"Now I'm not accusing you of any crimes, I'm mainly wondering if your person whose been acting like a vigilante and beating up evildoers. I'm sure my readers would love to read an interview with the vigilante" Taz said before putting a hand into his jacket and pulling out his video camera to tape the conversation.
    Taru saw him and gulped, shaking her head. "Absolutely not." She said to him defiantly, not liking the sound of or look of that she's not only probably being taped but also asked probable endless questions, without warning. At all. Who the heck does this?! "I... really don't have time for this." She said sharply. "Unless you have something more 'valuable' to pester me with, forget it. I've got bigger fish to fry."

Ryuko was surprised. "W-What?! That monster gains 500 for every Dragon in the gy's and on the field?! T-that means ....."

Phantasmal images of the monsters in her GY appeared around the Dark Paladin, before they vanished into White flames that enveloped the weapon.

atk: 2900 + (500 x 10+) = 7900+

"N-No....."

The sword sliced Through Trishula as the dragon shattered, Sending Ryuko flying back and upwards into the air, before descending rapidly, causing the audience to cry in fear.

Will Ryuko hit the ground too hard?

No, her disk suddenly had a calm glowing light eminate from the GY zone, as Dragonmaid Hauskee appeared, and caught Ryuko before she hit the pavement.

Ryuko would be layed onto the ground, her eyes closed as Hauskee would speak.
"Master, I forgive you for what you did. Please don't hate us."

She would then vanish.

interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam

Taz a bit surprised how camera-shy the local "vigilante" was. As Taru began walking away, Taz new he would need to act fast if he wanted that interview. So what did he do? What anyone would do in this world. "Then... I challenge you to a duel. If you win I won't pester about interview even if I see you again, scouts honor" Taz said even though he was never a scout. "But if I win, you let me interview, over lunch, my treat of course" Taz added grinning. "So what do you say?"

Taru Arkhalis
  • "Then... I challenge you to a duel. If you win I won't pester about interview even if I see you again, scouts honor" Taz said even though he was never a scout. "But if I win, you let me interview, over lunch, my treat of course" Taz added grinning. "So what do you say?"
    "You seem to know what you want. I like that." Taru said, pulling out her duel disk and preparing it. "I hope you're ready to work for it. It's not going to be easy. But I take it you can probably assume that already." She added, staring at him like 'you're going down'. "...Who takes the first move anyways, if you're 100% sure of this... 'treat' of yours?" She asked sharply and threateningly.

Raidriar Ainsworth
Raidriar raised an eyebrow as Ryuko summoned Trishula, The Dragon of Icy Imprisonment, then going a tad bit insane directly following the summoning. Raidriar groaned tiredly, waiting for the duel to be over. "Seriously? The most dangerous card my ass. That thing can't stand a hair's length of a chance against Felgrand, why would she bring it out? It would've been better to gimp her opponent to use their one banish, and then summon Felgrand and win the duel." Shaking his head, Raidriar seemed partly disappointed in the 'ace' monster, but perhaps there was also some underlying reason.

"Raidriar, not everyone can somehow not go insane from the constant whispering of those sort of bloodthirsty monsters."

"Shut the fuck up, Endymion, I don't want to hear it from you. You're probably half the reason."

"I am very certain I am about half the reason you haven't murdered half the people in this city."

Raidriar rolled his eyes as he watched Isaac end the duel with Dark Paladin, sending Ryuko flying off the ground, before promptly being aught by the Dragonmaid fusion monster. It could materialize? Raidriar wiped his sleeve across his face, in order to hide the small amount of drool that had gathered at the side of his lip. "After this, I'm going for pizza..." He murmured, now stepping out of the crowd and toward Ryuko.

Then, without warning, the girl would find herself facing the end of a gun, with Raidriar death-glaring the girl. "Hey, I've got a few questions for you, kid." Raidriar murmured in a low tone, perhaps so the crowd around them couldn't hear. "Those were some interesting monsters you had there - from where did you obtain Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand from? Ah, and refusing to answer is not an option." He threatened half-assedly.

"Wait, Raidriar, doing this in public is not a good idea. Perhaps we ought to find a different method."

Endymion attempted to reason with Raidriar, but he seemed to either ignore the wizard, or he just didn't give a living damn.

Or both.

Last edited:
Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam
LP: 8000 Graveyard: empty Hand: Dreadsythe Harvestor, Cross-sword Beetle, Forest, Mirror Force, Insect Knight field: N/A

Taz pulled out his duel disk and put it on. He then placed his camera on a mount and attached it to his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind if record our duel. I don't get write a story about my own duels that often. Also, I'm a hundred present sure of the treat, so why don't you go first. As they say ladies first." Taz activating his duel disk and placing his deck into it. "Let's duel!" Taz said as the duel began.

Taru Arkhalis
  • Taz pulled out his duel disk and put it on. He then placed his camera on a mount and attached it to his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind if record our duel. Also, I'm a hundred present sure of the treat, so why don't you go first. As they say ladies first." Taz activating his duel disk and placing his deck into it. "Let's duel!" Taz said as the duel began.
    "I guess... Then let's duel!" Taru returned, looking to her hand of cards she drew.

In hand: Superheavy Samurai Transporter, Superheavy Samurai Daihachi, Superheavy Samurai Transporter, Superheavy Samurai Prepped Defense, Superheavy Samurai Magnet

"I Normal Summon Superheavy Samurai Magnet!" Taru announced, a literal magnet wrapped around a circle would appear. The circle would then form and stretch out limbs, leaping up onto the legs it now has.

LVL 4, 900 ATK

"I use Magnet's effect! When I Normal Summon him, he lets me Special Summon another Superheavy Samurai from my hand to the field, as long as I change Magnet to defence after! Come forth, Superheavy Samurai Daihachi!"

What looked to be a hunched over 'merchant' like monster appeared, a whole host of whatever on it's back.

LVL 4, 1800 DEF

"As said, Magnet now changes to defence position."

Superheavy Samurai Magnet: 1900 DEF

"Now I'll use Daihachi's effect! If I have no Spells or Traps in my grave, once per turn, I can change it's position from defence to attack to add a Superheavy Samurai Soul monster from my deck to my hand!"

Superheavy Samurai Daihachi: 1200 ATK

Taru reveals and adds Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns to her hand then her deck is scrambled up.

"That will end my turn for now. Though, there's one thing you may want to know..." Taru began to explain. "While Magnet is face-up, he's the only monster you're allowed to attack!"

Last edited:
Ryuko would wake up, before seeing the gun in front of her.

Eh? Who is crazy enough to shoot me while I'm down?

"- And refusing isn't an option!"

Ryuko brought a hand up to put the gun to the side, before looking at the person who held it, who seemed to have a duel spirit next to him.

"Um.... What happened for me to deserve this?"

"You got tainted by Trishula's curse. Luckily, that Isaac person defeated you before it ended in disaster."
Felgrand would materialize in his chibi form, before seeing the person who tried to shoot Ryuko.

"Oh hey, if it isn't the Idiot who got himself banished by a freaking toddler!" Felgrand would state, digging a wound in Raidriar's past.

"Where have you been? You know how much Liz was worried about you? Nevermind, I'm guessing you have no clue as to why this girl is currently my partner."

He then sighed, before replying. "She kind of just, tossed me away, Liz did, and Ryuko here was the one who saved my backside from getting sent to a landfill."

Ryuko then got up, before dusting herself off, before bowing.

"I'm really sorry for what happened! I was just too sad and angered to think! Please don't hate me! I don't even think my cards are bad! I love them very much!"

Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Round start
LP: 8000 Graveyard: empty Hand: Dreadsythe Harvestor, Cross-sword Beetle, Forest, Mirror Force, Insect Knight Field: N/A

"Superheavy Samurai huh? Well, this won't be easy but hey the good things in life aren't easy. Anyways my draw" Taz said before drawing. The card he drew was "Insect armor with laser cannon".

"Now let's get this show on the road or should I say forest," Taz said playing the field spell forest. As he did trees and plants began appearing all around them.

"Next I'll summon Insect Knight" After saying that, an Insect with a sword, shield, and cap appear on the field, ready for battle.

Insect Knight: 2100 Atk (1900+200 from Forest)

"But that's not all my dear, because I'm giving my little bug here some armor, with a laser cannon!" Taz said equipping the spell Insect armor with laser cannon to Insect Knight. Spiked armor began appearing on the beetle, followed by a large laser cannon appearing on it's back.

Insect Knight: 2800 Atk (1900+200 from Forest+700 from IAWLC)

"Now Insect Knight, slash that samurai in half!" Taz order as Insect Knight jumped into the air slashed cut Magent in half, before jumping back and returning to its owner.

"Then that'll end my turn"

LP:8000 Graveyard: empty Hand: Dreadsythe Harvestor, Cross-sword Beetle, Mirror Force Feild: Monsters: Insect Knight Feild spell: Forest Spell/trap cards: Insect Armor With Laser Cannon

Raidriar Ainsworth
Nothing worth his time - he'd expected as much. Felgrand probably wouldn't cooperate, and he doubted the girl would understand a damn thing. His eyes noticeably widened as Felgrand brought up his past, the air around him now filled with savage animosity. "I dare you, Felgrand. Say that one more time." He threatened the creature before his attention quickly shifted back to Ryuko who was, more likely than not, just an innocent bystander caught up in Raidrar's little manhunt.

"So, then, Felgrand, apparently 'Liz is worried about me' but you have no intention to tell me where she is, you say?" He growled, his free hand darting toward Ryuko, clasping onto the unfortunate girl by the throat, with Raidriar lifting her off her feet by the neck. This was followed with him pressing the gun against Ryuko's forehead as his venomous gaze fell back onto Felgrand. "Tossed away, you say? Kiss my ass, Felgrand. Don't lie to me -I don't care what you have to say for your sorry ass. I have the rest of her deck and the last piece of you - that's all I fucking found. I scoured the depths of the Shadow Realm to find your sorry ass there. So tell me everything you know. Or, since you seem to care for this girl - a great improvement from last I've seen you, I don't suppose you mind if I take her from you, do you?" Raidriar pressed the gun harder against Ryuko's head harder, threatening to fire and cutting her life short as onlookers stood horrified. "So, then, Felgrand. Are you ready to spill, or am I going to have to start sacrificing souls to the Amorphages - starting with her - until you do?"

Taru Arkhalis
  • "Very well... It's my draw!"

Draw: Superheavy Samurai Battleball

"I Normal Summon Superheavy Samurai Battleball!" A spherical ball like warrior emerged from the ground, standing on stubby legs and with stubby arms, one of those arms holding a spear in its grip.

LVL 2, 100 ATK

"But before I get to him, I change Daihachi to defence so I can use his ability once again!" Daihachi changed from attack to defence then back again, Taru adding Superheavy Samurai Soulpiercer to her hand.

"Now, I equip Soulpiercer onto Battleball! I can equip it onto any Superheavy Samurai monster from my hand or field. While it's equipped onto a monster, that monster can do piercing damage. But that's not important." She said, chuckling. She had a plan, snapping her fingers before she did her next move.

"Next I use Battleball's effect! If my all monsters you control are face-up Superheavy Samurai monsters, and I have no Spells or Traps in my grave I can send it and a monster on your field to the graveyard, and if I do, I can Synchro Summon a monster who's levels equal the total levels of the sacrificed monsters!" She announced.

"So now, with that, I use Battleball to tune Insect Knight!" She added, Battleball turning into two green circles which surrounded Insect Knight, and brought it over to her field. "I Synchro Summon! Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji!" With the union of both monsters, this big, burly warrior holding a spike club emerged, roaring as it was now in play.

LVL 6, 2500 DEF

"I first use Soulpiercer's effect! When it goes from my field to the grave, I can add a Superheavy Samurai from my deck to my hand!" Taru adds Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei to her hand.

"Now I use Shutendoji's effect! When he is Synchro Summoned, all Spell and Trap cards on your field... are no more! Destroyed!" She announced as Shutendoji smashed that spiked club into the ground, and like that, the Forest field spell suddenly... fell through the ground.

"And now, I can attack you directly! That's right, Shutendoji 'and' Daihachi! You see, some Superheavy Samurai can use their defence points to attack while in defence mode! Forward, my monsters!" Shutendoji and Daihachi lunged at Taz directly, a swing to the face from that club and a tackle ensued. Of course, because holograms, they didn't actually hurt.

8000 - 3700 = 4300 LP

"I end my turn."

Last edited:
Taz Elwood
BoltBeam BoltBeam
LP:4300 Graveyard: Insect Knight, Forest, Insect armor with laser cannon Hand: Dreadsythe Harvestor, Cross-sword Beetle, Mirror Force Feild: N/A

Taz took a big gulp as he watched his field and a large chunk of his life point disappear all in one turn. "Well then... my draw," Taz said not giving up as he drew Multipaction of ants. Taz sighed, now having to go on the defensive.

"I summon Cross-Sword Beetle!" Taz said as large beetle with four large mandibles appeared.

Cross-Sword Beetle: 1800 Atk

"And now Cross-Sword Beetle attack Daihachi!" Taz ordered as his bug charged at the machine and crushed him with mandibles (Dealing 600 points of damage to Taru life points)

"And with that, I'll end my turn"

LP:4300 Graveyard: Insect Knight, Forest, Insect armor with laser cannon Hand: Dreadsythe Harvestor, Mirror Force, Multipaction of ants Feild: Cross-Sword Beetle

Ryuko was horrified. This person was obviously crazy. Felgrand would hover in air, before he sighed. "I have no clue, and I will not be able to answer something that I can't. Besides, right now I'm the least of your worries."

At that moment, Raidriar's gun was Knocked out of his hands by a sharp kitchen knife, as the duel spirits of Laudry, Tillroo, Parla, and Nassary appear in the flesh, with their ghostly Dragon forms floating behind them.

"Let miss Ryuko go right now-"
"Before we kick your butt!"

"Misstress Ryuko! *Sob* Please say something! *Hic*"

"If you injured her in any way, I won't forgive you!"

Ryuko looked towards the four girls, before responding, weakly.
"You're back..... You aren't mad..... At me?"

"Of course we are!!! You're just getting off for now because you're in danger!"
"Waaaaah! I forgive you Ryuko!"
"Geeze... Is she always this emotional?"
"Only if she's yelled at by someone she cares about."

Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven

The duel? That was great. The fact his partner was now at the end of a gun and being harassed...less great. His duel spirit was being silent, more so in shock than anything, but his genius brain was already at work. He couldn't get close, this guy was obviously insane, he could shoot her on the spot, or something else. While he was frantically considering options, it looked like the dragon maids had...materialized to help? Duel spirits could do that!? Valkyria never did that...Right, focus!

What to do...what to do. Glancing down at his duel disk, he had an idea...his father was going to absolutely kill him, but the thought of what might happen if he did nothing wasn't a good choice either. Ejecting his deck and detaching his dueldisk in quick and silent motions he took a deep breath...one shot, make it count while he's distracted. This wouldn't kill him, obviously...but it'd probably knock him out, or leave him severely dazed. Valkyria shot him a look of confusion, then shock as if to say 'you're not thinking too-'

He was, of course, completely thinking it. Pulling his arm back he brough the disk frisbee'ing forward, straight for the mans skull. For a piece of technology, these things were surprisingly aerodynamic! He watched the disk spin through the air before....owch. The duel disk collided with the mans skull at full speed, right in the back of the head. Did he feel guilty?...not really, the man was obviously a threat and insane, and he was fully capable of harming people it seemed.

LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Raidriar Ainsworth
Fleeing The Scene of The Crime | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles BoltBeam BoltBeam

Raidriar's eyes drifted to the side as several Dragonmaids manifested in defense of their master, one of them throwing a kitchen knife to knock the gun out of his hand. The knife hit true, striking the gun out of Raidriar's hand, as well as lodging itself in it as well. "Hmm?" Raidriar hummed, tossing Ryuka aside and slowly began to walk toward noisy dragons, all the while pulling the knife free from his palm. "I haven't eaten in months. How kind of you to bring me lunch." He snarled while eyeing Parla - blood dripping from his hand. Somehow, he seemed serious about devouring the Dragonmaids...

Then, without warning, a flying duel disk struck Raidriar in the back of the head, full force. He didn't even have time to yell in surprise, collapsing onto the floor instantly.

It took about ten minutes for Raidriar to regain consciousness. "Urgh, my head hurts..." He whined as he woke up to the sound of... sirens?

Then, it all came back to him. He literally threatened to shoot a 16-year-old, and then almost murdered a band of duel spirits. "Oh for fuck's sake, why didn't you stop me, Endymion?!" He yelled as he leaped onto his feet and dived to retrieve his handgun.

"You think I could stop you even if I wanted to?"

"Argh, fair point." Raidriar snapped back as he quickly fled the scene, scurrying away in a comical manner. Was he even the same person from before? Did the Duel Disk to the head give him brain-damage?! In his hurry, Raidriar instinctively grabbed Kaguya's wheelchair, and fled with it as well, taking the poor woman for the (second) ride of her life, sprinting at an alarmingly high speed with the wheelchair even elevated off the ground at one point, accompanied by multiple sharp turns and many close calls with cars as Raidriar completely ignored the traffic lights.

He finally came to a stop after the sounds of police-sirens had all but faded. "Oh, fuck my life..." He murmured while huffing for air, exasperated. He soon collapsed onto the ground due to exhaustion and possibly blood loss from being stabbed through the hand. "Fuck I hope that doesn't get infected..." He muttered with his face in the ground, too exhausted to stand back up.

"I'm pretty sure you just kidnapped somebody. Yes, this is technically kidnapping, by the way.

Last edited:
EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: Jae Hwa Park( Bum Bear Bum Bear )

Avery was still confused about this puppycat she kept talking about. honestly, he was half paying
attention to what she was talking." Of course i watch t.v! i just never seen a..umm..puppycat what-
ever your talking about."
he glanced over at his two friend, raising an eyebrow." Have you two heard
of it?'
the two of them looked at each other, shaking their head no." Meh, doesn't even sound cool,
seem like something really kiddy. Aren't you a little to old to be into stuff like that?"
the boy said with
with a cheeky smirk. he wasn't sure if that was a cartoon character or what, but Avery sure did love
him some cartoons. American, Japanese, whatever it may be. Guess that was his dear grandmother
doing. Besides, she was the one who brought him into the world cartoon

"N-no need to talk to the teach..she'll get mad. Besides, theres no way i'm backing down for a duel."
there was brown backpack he was crying around with him and inside was his duel disk. If his teacher
was to find out that he brought that along with him, he would most definitely get trouble. Anyway,
he shuffled his cards and placed them in his disk." I'm not short! and for the last time, stop calling
me kid, geez. I turn thirteen soon! Anyway, ready up. i'll let you have the first turn."
he was looking
forward to this duel. Wonder what kind of deck this stranger had.

EN9h2AO.jpg
Jae Hwa Park[​

A vein popped onto her forehead as she listened to the kids disrespect Puppycat further going as far as to question her maturity for liking something so 'kiddy', as they described it. Placing a balled fist into her right hand, she began cracking her knuckles while staring down at the orange kid's lackeys.

"If you don't mind going to hospital for the couple of days, I suggest you keep those little mouths of yours shut. Got it." she said through gritted teeth, her eyes revealing, not a well mannered adult, but a brash eighteen year old who could give less than two shits about the justice system. The boys shivered in response, the two slamming a hand over their mouth as they nodded furiously.

"Good. I knew you two were smarter than you looked." she chuckled, before returning her attention back to their leader who had, only minutes before, jumped at the threat of being ratted out to their teacher. Now he stood before her with a duel disk latched onto his arm, prepped for a duel. Well, if the kid had one thing, he sure had some guts.

"Glad to see you're not a chicken. Wouldn't be very cool to be short and a wuss." she badgered.

Jae Hwa was not going to leave the kid's height alone, not when she knew it bothered him so much. Motioning to another empty space in near the arena a few meters out from where they stood, she recommended that they battle over there where there was a little more space. As she and the kids were talking, she noticed that there was a commotion brewing between one of the two duelist. Even if she was angry, she wasn't so blind as to not see when there was trouble stirring. Moving towards the empty lot, Jae Hwa took to one side of the field before digging into the small black backpack that rested on her shoulder to pull out her own duel disk that looked a tad bit different from the young boys. Instead of silver, hers was a combination of dark green and black, the bottom being mostly black while the card slots were colored green. Honestly, this had been her pride and joy, having worked a few part-time jobs to buy this from one of the may pawn shops near her house.

"Now then, let get the ball rollin'!" she cheered, powering up her duel disk, awaiting for the boy to do the same.

"Now since, you're allowing me to go first, then I guess I'll start us off." she announced as she drew five cards from her deck. A smirk fell upon her lips as she went about pulling one of the five cards in her hand.

"From my hand, I activate Madolche Petingcessour first effect which allows me to special summon my cute connoisseur from my hand if I have no monsters in the graveyard. Seeing as I don't, Petingcessour come on out!" she chirped. Soon, a small child donning blonde hair came out a puff of smoke, her dress a light pink with brown waves decorating the bottom.

Madolche Petingcessour
Level 4 || Earth
Fairy || Effect
Atk/ 1400 Def/ 1400

"Now that she's been special summoned, I'll activate her second affect. Whenever she's special summoned to the field I get to special summon any Madolche monster in my deck but in exchange, they lose one level. And I know the perfect little angel to bring out." she cooed, as she searched through her deck to summon Madolche Anjelly before shuffling it.Another girl, this time with long brown hair and angel wings, took her place at the center of the field. She flew majestically next to her companion as they stared at the blank in front of them.

Madolche Anjelly
Level (3) || Earth
Fairy || Effect
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 1000

"Don't worry though, as cute as she is, this angel won't be gracing us with her presence for long. I'll be activating her special effect which allows me to summon one Madolche monster from my deck by tributing her. So now I'll tribute Anjelly in order to summon the kingdoms smartest avian, Madolche Hootcake!" she called, pulling another card from her deck and placing it onto the field. This time, an owl wearing a hotcake for a hat and a pair of spectacle took center stage, the bird flapping its wings in place of the angel that was there before him.

Madolche Hootcake
Level 3 || Earth
Beast || Effect
Atk/1500 Def/1100

"Almost done pipsqueak. I now activate Hootcake's special effect which allows me to special summon another Madolche monster from my deck as long as I banish one monster from my graveyard. And since Anjelly sacrificed herself to bring this here fella out, I now have a monster in my grave. So now I banish Anjelly to summon Madolche Messegelato."

Once again, she pulled another card from her deck and placed it onto the field before shuffling it and putting it back into the holder. Next to Hootcake, a blue haired messenger stood at attention, a cute green messenger bag hanging at his hip while his comically large purple hat sat atop of his head.

Madolche Messegelato
Level 4 || Earth
Warrior || Effect
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 1000

"Now that Messegelato was special summoned while there was a beast-type Madolche monster on the field, I get to activate his special effect as well. I promise it's not a monster this time." she affirmed, before continuing."Nope, this time it's a spell, and the spell I'm choosing to grab is Madolche Ticket!"

For the fourth time, she searched her deck for Madolche Ticket, and shuffled it once more, this being her last time she'd search her deck. Although she loved the deck, she had to admit, that there was a lot of shuffling involved.

"Now I'll activate Madolche Ticket, set two cards face down and end my turn."

All that special summoning left her with two cards in her hand, but her board was full and her traps were ready to intercept any annoying effect.

"Don't get cold feet kid." she taunted. Jae Hwa was going a little bit easy on him. There was a few more plays she could do if she wanted to, but she left it at Ticket thinking it be fun for the duel to last a little longer. Plus, showing a little mercy now would go a long way. Besides, what is the fun of winning so early? If she was gonna teach the kid a lesson, she wanted to do it when his hopes were up.

Gameplay
Deck on Hand: Madolche
Opponent: Avery Black
LP: 8000
Cards Remaining in Deck: 31
Cards in Hand: Anjelly || Pot of Desires
Next Draw: Madolche Magileine
Field Spell: None
Board Set Up:
PZR:
MZ1: Petingcessour
MZ2: Hootcake
MZ3: Messegelato
MZ4:
MZ5:
PZL:
SZ1:
SZ2: Madolche Ticket
SZ3: Impermanence (FD)
SZ4: Forbidden Chalice (FD)
SZ5
Graveyard: n.a
Banished: Anjelly
Cards in Extra Deck: 14

-[/size]
mood: royally pissed
company: an orange haired kid and two of his friends
mentions: Ryuko & Raidrair
interactions: Avery Black ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Tagged:

EBLaNJY.png

very lack
Tags: Jae Hwa Park( Bum Bear Bum Bear )

"Geez guys! man up! don't be scared of her." Avery rolled his blue eyes and shook his head.
These two..what was he going to do with them? they were his dear friends, so he couldn't
really get upset. Those two and a girl who was currently with the group." I'm 5'3! i'm not
that short!."
he had some bad experience in the past with some taller kids at the home. It
was one of the reasons he was triggered when people talk about his height." Anyway, sit
back and watch guys. imma make her regret messing with us!."
finally the duel started and
he stood back, watching what she did with her turn. Well..this was kinda unfortunate, she
had three monsters on the field and plus that annoying little spell card of hers. If Avery
wasn't careful, he could possibly lose a bunch of cards trying to protect his self.

"urg, that's annoying..but it's my turn now lady." Avery plucked at card form and looked
over his hand, thinking." Alright, i hope your ready to enter the kingdom of toons. cause
i play the field spell card, Toon Kingdom. First, i gotta banish three cards form the top
of my deck, not a big deal."
a large green book appeared on the field. When it opened,
a toon like kingdom appeared." Now, i'll play the spell card Toon Table of Contents. It
allows me add one toon card form my deck to hand and i'll be grabbing toon mermaid."

Avery looked at his hand again." Since i have no monsters and you do, i can special summon
Cyber Toon Dragon form my hand to the field in attack mode."
form the book, a sliver machine
like dragon appeared on his side of the field
Cyber Toon Dragon
[Monster|Effect|Toon] Machine/Light
[★★★★★] 2100/1600

" Now i can special summon my toon mermaid form my hand to field thanks
to toon kingdom. If toon kingdom is destroy, my mermaid is as well. Don't
worry, this pretty lady won't be here for long. No hard feelings. I'll have her
in attack mode."
once summoned, the clam the mermaid was in open, revealing
a cute little toony mermaid. Her hands were rested on her cheeks, giggling at the
opposing monster.

Toon Mermaid

[Monster|Effect|Toon|SpSummon] Aqua/Water
[★★★★] 1400/1500

"Now, I'm going to sacrifice Toon Mermaid and Cyber Toon Dragon for a much
stronger toon. Red-Eyes Toon Dragon, why don't you come out and greet your
new friends?"
After the two were sucked into the graveyard, Red-Eyes Toon
Dragon poked his head form the book, chuckling. The black dragon than revealed
it's self and couldn't help put to give his enemies a creepy laugh."Hey there bud,
good to see ya!"
Avery greeted his cartoon friend.

Red-Eyes Toon Dragon
[Monster|Effect|Toon] Dragon/Dark
[★★★★★★★] 2400/2000

"Red-Eyes can't attack the turn he's summon, nor can my other toons,
so your safe for now, but next turn your in a world of hurt. "
He looked
at the two traps in his hands." Humm...i'll place two cards faced down
and end my turn."
He said." Oh yeah, before i do, i outta explain Toon
Kingdom just in case. My toon monsters can't be destroyed basically,
unless i banish one card form the top of deck for each toon targeted.
It's name is also becomes toon world. Now you can go."

Current Deck: Toon
LP: 8000
Cards in Deck: 30
Cards in hands: None
Next Draw: Toon gemini elf
Field spell: Toon Kingdom

PZR:
PZL:
EZ:

MZ1:
Red-Eyes Toon Dragon
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1:
Toon Brief Case(FD)
S/TZ2: Evenly Matched(FD)
S/TZ3:
Z/TZ4:
Z/TZ5:

Graveyard:
Toon Mermaid||Cyber Toon Dragon||Toon Table of Contents
Banished: dinowrestler pankratops||Toon Dark Magician||Evenly matched
Extra Deck: 7 cards

Taru Arkhalis
  • So Taru took some damage. No problem. "Tis but a scratch... My draw!"

Draw: Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei

"Since I have no Spells or Traps in my grave... I can summon Superheavy Samurai Transporter!"

An athletic-looking robot suddenly ran onto the field from the edge of it, stopping at the end and is now jumping in place where it was.

LVL 5, 1800 DEF

"And furthermore, if I have no Spells or Traps in my grave, I can sacrifice Transporter to take up to two monsters from my hand and send them to your field in defence position. For each one summoned this way, I draw 1 card. Transporter, begone! I give to you, Superheavy Samurai Transporter! ...Yes, I had another one."

The Transporter on Haru's field is no more, and one appeared on Taz's. Taru is then able to draw 1 card.

Draw: Superheavy Samurai General Jade

"Now then... I equip Shutendoji with Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns!" A pair of blue-grey horns mounted atop the ogre's head. "Now he can attack twice each and every Battle Phase... And so, now, he will smash down both of your monsters!"

The Transporter was destroyed without damage. On the other hand, Cross-Sword Beetle costed 700 damage.

4300 - 700 = 3600

"Now, I unequip Soulhorns to summon it. Then, I forgo my Soulhorns so I can summon Superheavy Samurai General Jade!"

Soulhorns broke into dozens upon dozens of pieces, and in its passing, a green-plated warrior appeared.

LVL 8, 1600 ATK

"Normally I'd need to sacrifice two monsters, but with General Jade, I can summon it with one instead if I sacrifice a Superheavy Samurai. And when it's summoned, I can change it to defence position. With that, I end my turn."

DEF: 2800

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Raidriar snapped back as he quickly fled the scene, scurrying away in a comical manner. Was he even the same person from before? Did the Duel Disk to the head give him brain-damage?! In his hurry, Raidriar instinctively grabbed Kaguya's wheelchair, and fled with it as well, taking the poor woman for the (second) ride of her life, sprinting at an alarmingly high speed with the wheelchair even elevated off the ground at one point, accompanied by multiple sharp turns and many close calls with cars as Raidriar completely ignored the traffic lights.

He finally came to a stop after the sounds of police-sirens had all but faded. "Oh, fuck my life..." He murmured while huffing for air, exasperated. He soon collapsed onto the ground due to exhaustion and possibly blood loss from being stabbed through the hand. "Fuck I hope that doesn't get infected..." He muttered with his face in the ground, too exhausted to stand back up.
    Kaguya was of course in said wheelchair, and involuntarily taken on a sudden wheel around the city, seeming startled from start to finish yet she dares to not speak up so she just sits there, saying nothing while her expression of fear and 'not this again' spoke for itself. At the end of the ride however, Kaguya finally breathed in relief. "...What the absolute hell were you thinking?!" She said sharply, sounding irritated. "First with the gun! Second with... something... And third with this!" She added, just as angry. She then stopped and for some reason went into silence as she saw who she was talking to. She gulped as memories flew back into her head anew. She wheeled back a little bit. "Oh... It's you... Should have known."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back