• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Your Highness I must confess something..." Original Romance Fantasy

ouranwannabe

Hi! I'm Ouran and I'm looking for a partner to rp a f/f slow burn Magical medieval style fantasy world with me. Sorry if this doesn't look super nice, I've never been that good or dedicated to forums in my past. I once upon a time rped on Deviantart long ago and wish to get back into it.

I am a 25 y/o non-binary person, so I ask that my partner be at least 18+ and I've garnered a lot of good friends in my past and hope we can become good friends too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story Idea
-
A poor maiden is forced to cross dress in order to provide for her family after the sudden death of her father. Her father had once been a blacksmith and had taught her some of these things as they had not had a son and found that she was interested and capable. Because of this she was able to obtain an apprenticeship at the blacksmith of the Palace of the King, creating weaponry for the armory of the palace. One day, she is caught being somewhere she wasn't supposed to be by her highness the Princess, but instead of scolding "him" she finds "him" to be a refreshing breath of air from the intrigue of the palace. The two begin to meet in secret and overtime develop an interest in one another, despite the princess being forced to marry a cruel prince from another kingdom. The princess wants to rule her kingdom as her father had, annoyed with every courtier and the rules she must follow as a woman, and as a Princess. She wants to know more of the magics used by the wizards of the court, and to command it like her father. The maiden however, must deal with not exposing herself as a cross-dresser else she and her family may be punished because of it. The longing and desire she garners because of the princess causes her great anxiety and fear as she forced herself into a vulnerable position of loving her. How can she expose herself as a fraud to the one she cares about most, when her and her families lives are on the line?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  • 18+ Please
  • Third person perspective narrative
  • Quality over Quantity. I don't write word walls. My posts tend to be shorter because I don't want to ramble and I don't know how to make large amounts of paragraphs without taking over the entire narrative. On average I post about a paragraph or two, occasionally more if it requires more explanation, and potentially less if it's dialogue between the two characters. If you like to write a lot that's great! and I may be able to accommodate that but please understand that it is outside of my norm so I ask not to be frustrated at me if I can't keep up.
  • I'm pretty cool with whatever happens in the story as far as most things are concerned, but please be communicative of things you'd rather not bring up
  • I'm up to rping on here via PM

I'm open to negotiating details of the story but that's what I have so far hopefully you all will find it interesting!

As for who would play what I would like to play the blacksmith but I don't mind being the princess either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back