• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
oh my god why did i get 0 notifs from this thread

i was like "wtf there's a demon now-"

im
Sebastian Strange
    name
    Sebastian Strange
    nickname
    Bastian, Stephen Strange Jr.
    sexuality
    Pansexual, Homoromantic
    position
    Disciple of the Ancient One
    years working
    appearance.

Sebastian is an imposing 6 feet 3 tall, with deep green eyes and dark brown short-cropped hair and styled in a short messy manner that he sometimes doesn't typically care for due to its dishevelment. He has a mesomorphic body type that he maintains most of the time. The fact that he has an olive, somewhat tanned skin tone shows how much he takes care of his toned body. He also has several tattoos which acts as magical sigils and protection against supernatural attacks on his body.
    personality.

Sebastian is eccentric. He spends so much time in other dimensions and associating with magical beings that elements of normal human life escape or perplex him. He has trouble managing his finances or noticing when his clothes are out of place. He loves just getting a chance to stop and eat a hotdog, or Astral Project into a Mets game.

That said, while he may look unapproachable, dismissive, or have a rough demeanor, he is a very pleasant, empathetic, and compassionate man on the inside, and one who observes his actions carefully will notice. While he won't show it, he has a great fondness for meeting new people and learning their customs, observing their own odd quirks. As a result, he is often unflappable in the face of weirdness. Sebastian's adaptability and ingenuity are also noteworthy. He has defeated vastly superior foes by means of his resolve and resourcefulness on many occasions.
code by @Nano

sorry but *looks respectfully*

im

sorry but *looks respectfully*
Lol, is the image too much? I could always use his real face claim, that's an animated drawing I used of Dean Winchester.
484d829c4bf5b8103e1294e81a5413e8.png

Lmao, well if it ain't a problem, I'll leave the smexc image of him😏

my hetroromantic dumbas who is literally ace joking about nutting to a dude and seeing nothing wrong with it describes my humor

And for everyone's safety and to not break the rules I cropped the image. The artist who made the image does nsfw so this one has a long and veiny dong ;-;

And for everyone's safety and to not break the rules I cropped the image. The artist who made the image does nsfw so this one has a long and veiny dong ;-;
this is why i am simply looking respectfully
i feel extremely disrespected rn

this is why i am simply looking respectfully
i feel extremely disrespected rn
Dont worry he'll be wearing clothes in rp, mostly....
Just kidding lol, but yeah, it was either that or this
Reiner Braun.png

honestly i was originally debating btw harley and my other oc who was also strange's daughter, but she was too much like sof/jay so i decided against it-

Generation: Writers Block Generation: Writers Block I was kinda impatient with Santana but is she ok?
Yeah, looks pretty good. My only request is would it be okay if we try to be very careful with the demon aspects? I was raised Christian and going too hard core into that makes me a bit uncomfortable. You don’t have to rewrite the character or anything, it would just make me feel a little better if that stuff isn’t, like, talked about constantly, just maybe here and there.

You know the drill, and it looks like you’ve already got an introduction, anything you want/need me to know just hit me up.

Last edited:
Yeah, looks pretty good. My only request is would it be okay if we try to be very careful with the demon aspects? I was raised Christian and going too hard core into that makes me a bit uncomfortable. You don’t have to rewrite the character or anything, it would just make me feel a little better if that stuff isn’t, like, talked about constantly, just maybe here and there.

You know the drill, and it looks like you’ve already got an introduction, anything you want/need me to know just hit me up.
Oh don't worry I will try not to overdue it/ Please let me know if I do.

really? I thought you did before.

- name -
harley keener [born nathanial richards]

- age -
eighteen

- gender -
male

- sexuality -
pantsexual

- pronouns -
he/him

- alias-
iron lad

- appearance -
harley is the kind of person who doesn't really look his age- with a scrawny figure and a below-average height of 5'6", he resembles a middle schooler more than a soon-to-be-college student. he has mousy brown hair that he seldom styles and blue eyes that are usually fixated on schematics or a new invention. he has a look about him that just screams 'i'm ready to do this'- what that is is rarely known, even to himself.

IMG-20220129-102624.jpg

- bio -
Harley Keener, born Nathaniel Richards, was born to an inter-dimensional time traveler who, after saving a parallel dimension from complete destruction and imbuing it with futuristic technology, settled down, meeting Nathaniel's mother and having him. It wasn't long until after Nathaniel was born, though, that his father was confronted by a man who called himself Kang the Conquerer. Kang claimed to be a future version of Nathaniel, and he was determined to take away Nathaniel to get him started down the path of conquest earlier. Nathaniel's father vehemently refused this, attempting to fight off Kang, but not being powerful enough to completely defeat him. Nathaniel's parents decided it would be best if they got him as far away from Kang as possible, so Nathaniel's father decided to travel into the past and swap out Nathaniel with a dying infant in hopes that he'd be raised in a safe, normal family, far from Kang's influence.

Nathaniel was named Harley by his new family and began his life fairly normally. While his family wasn't the best well-off, especially when his father left when Harley was only four, he made the best of it, finding solace in building random things in the family's garage and creating toys for himself. After his father left, Harley's mother would often sleep around, giving Harley a little sister when he was six years old. Despite being extremely smart, Harley's awkward and talkative nature didn't make him many friends at school, and he was often bullied at school for his bluntness and know-it-all manner. This only ended up with Harley working even harder on his machines, though, developing technical skills far beyond his years.

Harley's whole life would change, though, when Tony Stark, the one-and-only Iron Man, crash-landed right outside his town after being attacked by the Mandarin. Harley, only ten at the time, was ecstatic to be meeting his idol- though he tried to hide his excitement to not seem like a 'little kid'- and offered him shelter while he worked on repairing his suit. The next few days were a whirlwind, with Harley and Tony attempting to fix the suit, being attacked by Extremis soldiers, all the while Tony struggled with anxiety attacks- which Harley was really not helping, despite his best efforts.

Eventually, though, the two of them were able to put Tony's suit back in working order, and while Harley was initially sad to see his mentor go, his efforts were handsomely rewarded in the form of several Christmas gifts he'd received from Stark, including an upgraded version of the potato gun he'd invented, new tools ad parts for his inventing endeavors- and a functional Arc Reactor. Harley was beyond thrilled, pushing his inventing skills to their limits, though he only really started to thrive once he got into high school. There, he was able to join a welding class, where he was able to make his contraptions bigger and better than ever before, though all the while he was working on a secret project- his very own Iron Man suit.

His first suit was a dinky thing made with scrap metal and loose parts, and Harley was barely able to walk around in it, let alone fly or fight. As he practiced, though, his suits became more functional, even combat-ready, though Harley never actually took them out- they were just a side project to him, and the thought of even showing them in public made him embarrassed beyond belief. Even so, he continued to work on them, and even he had to admit they looked pretty good, for a teenager.

Harley's world collapsed on him, though, when he was seventeen- the year Tony Stark died. Harley had been keeping loose contact with him, and though the Avenger seldom responded to his e-mails, when he did, it was always the highlight of Harley's day. Now, though, having his mentor and father figure dead struck him harder than he wanted to admit. Harley was surprised to see that he was invited to the funeral, though standing alongside so many great heroes made Harley feel small in comparison- he was just some random kid, he had no place at such a great heros' funeral.

After Tony's funeral, in a swirl of emotions, Harley decided to do something stupid- he took out one of his suits. Like, actually used it. It's a crazy story that, to this day, Harley is too embarrassed to tell. He decided that Tony had wanted him to help for a reason, and using the old arc reactor he'd been gifted so many years ago, he powered up one of his newer, fully-functional suits, and took it out for a fly around the city. Despite all his apprehensions, Harley was exhilarated by finally being able to use his suits how he'd always wanted. Flying around the city was a release for him.

It wouldn't stay that way for long, though. As he was flying around, Harley just so happened to spot a bank robbery in progress. High on endorphins, he rushed down to put a stop to it- but between his lack of combat skills and it being his first time actually being in-suit, he ended up not only not putting a stop to the criminals, but causing more property damage and getting himself severely injured in the progress. With both his body and ego bruised, Harley retreated back to his home, not even willing to face the consequences of his actions. Since then, while he still works on the suits on occasion, he's vowed off actually using them- most of his free time he spends volunteering at F.E.A.S.T. or teaching at W.E.B., counting down the days until he's graduated and can go to M.I.T. and leave everything behind him.

- personality -
Harley is a pretty chill guy, though his awkwardness and tendency to ramble and run his mouth can sometimes turn people away. He's extremely intelligent, with high spatial awareness to boot, making him an excellent engineer, though he often struggles with imposter syndrome and doubting his self-worth- especially since he thinks he owes the world something after being taken under Tony Stark's wing all those years ago. Harley tends to push himself too much and doesn't really know his limits, which often puts him in danger. Along with being very talkative, Harley is extremely blunt, though most of the time he doesn't realize he's being blunt, which usually leads to him hurting people and not even realizing it. Due to his parental issues and being bullied as a child, Harley latches onto people really easily, and can be extremely protective. When it comes to trying to 'be a hero', Harley is extremely nervous- while he wants to do good like his mentor, he doesn't want to tarnish Iron Man's legacy in the process.

- powers -
mk 3- Harley doesn't possess any innate abilities- while he's an extremely talented engineer, all of his superhuman powers come from his suit, which he built himself. Much like the original Iron Man, Harley's suit gives him superhuman strength, durability, and flight, as well as offensive repulsors and a unibeam which he can shoot directly from his arc reactor. While wearing his helmet, he has access to a head-up display which can give him information on his surroundings, navigate, and give him information on his vitals.

- abilities -
engineering - harley is an extremely skilled engineer, able to build complex machines with limited time and materials. over the years, he's honed his skills to a point where he was able to replicate a nearly fully-functional iron man suit, based off the originals from the late tony stark.

i just realized his cs says "pantsexual"
i'm not changing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back