• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
I can have Sebastian Astral Project himself to the secret base everyone is in, so he can interact with them?

i need to read up on that
Yeah, it's how I based my character. The comic said something like this, "Though the effects of magic are remarkably varied, the energy used to create these effects can be categorized as originating from one of four distinct mystical sources: Egocentric, Ecocentric, Exocentric and Necromantic. Three of the four (Egocentric, Ecocentric, Exocentric) were introduced to Earth by its first Sorcerer Supreme, Agamotto, who recorded information about his discovery and mastery of these "Three Paths to Enlightenment" in the Book of the Vishanti." Doctor Strange, the Ancient One and Baron Mordo actually mastered the first three, the fourth forbidden path known as the Necromantic Arts (not Necromancy) is recorded in the Darkhold and first practiced by Chthon.

Also, there's a specialized but also forgotten art known as the Wyrdling Way, Enitharmon the Weaver is a master of this and is the person who made my character's robe. It's one of those hidden arts that could do things the others cant.

Last edited:
Name- Satana Morningstar

Allias- Daughter of the devil

age- 2000 (looks 17)

Personality- Much like her father Satana is very mischievous and evil it is a wonder how she was picked for the Young Avengers. She is not completely a monster though because she had times where she been good but those moments are short lived since she loves being an asshole. Santana also looks down on mortals thinking that they are pathetic but that is beginning to change as she is hanging out with them and gets her ass kicked by them sometimes. The only mortal she respects is Pepper Potts since she is the wife of Tony Stark who is not going to hell and Pepper is not going to either.

Abilities- Superhuman strength, Demon abilities, immortality, and teleportation

Weaknesses- Holy objects, Ghost rider, magic

Sexually- Demisexual

Inbar-Lavi-Eve-Lucifer.jpg

Backstory- Growing up in Hell was not an ideal location for a child and Satana quickly learned the demon ways of being evil and deceiving the weaker humans. Humans have always been her toys to play along with until the arrival of the Ghost Rider who actually put up a fight against Satana and wounding her badly causing her to stop playing with humans. But during the snap caused many people to go to hell and almost overflowed it, Santana loves torturing mortals as much as the next demon but it was too much. When Tony Stark saved the world the humans disappeared from Hell which was good for Lucifer and Santana but that meant business was slow for a while. Santana was very bored and decided to go to earth to cause some mischief but was quickly caught by the new Ghost rider Robbie Reyes and a deal was made that she would join the Young avengers in exchange for not banishing her.

we soo need a ms marvel , also a miles morales , those two would be perfect for the next two people who join

does the team have a person who gives missions to them ? do we have a pepper or a happy , someone who gives info , theyll need that to recruit people , find mission and take down people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back