• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WyldeCrossing

WyldeCrossing's Forever Open Search for Roleplays
About Me
I'm Alex, and my pronouns are they/he. I'm 27. My timezone is GMT+1. It's been roughly two years since I've roleplayed or been actively writing. So I'm looking for patient partners who can help me get back into the habit. I'm chronically ill, so I most likely will be unable to be consistent with my response time. If I'm unable to provide a reply to our roleplay for an extended amount of time, I'll communicate that. I've been known to write very lengthy replies in the past, but I may take time to build up to that again. I'll always respond with multiple paragraphs provided I'm given something to work with, unless of course we've agreed on short posts for more frequent replies. I prefer to use third person and past tense. I'm up for writing multiple characters if the plot calls for it or for doubling purposes.

If romance is involved, I'm open to any pairing types. My characters are often LGBTQ+ but not always. I'm always up for having conversations and making friends OOC. Regarding fandoms, I'm open to playing both canons and OCs. I do prefer we double if playing a canon for your OC though. I'm not limited to what I have listed below. If there's anything you have in mind, feel free to make suggestions.

Requirements
  • Be 20+. I'm 27, so I'm uncomfortable writing with anyone younger than 20.
  • I'm not picky with post length, just please give me enough to work with.
  • If using face-claims, please use real-life images only.
  • Please be patient with me. It's been a long time since I've roleplayed so I'm going to be rusty at first. Also, I'm chronically ill and my health is very unpredictable so there will be days, perhaps even a week or more, when I can't write replies.
Fandoms
Harry Potter
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Grey's Anatomy
Bridgerton
Once Upon a Time
Stargate Universe
BBC's Sherlock
Doctor Who
This Is Us
Pokémon

Other Interests
Dystopian
Historical
Slice of life
Super humans
Time travel
Aliens
Magic
Space saga
Science fiction
Fantasy
Historical fantasy
Romance
Fairytale retellings
Immortals
Family drama

Hey alex! i just wanted to let you know that i have several fun ideas, for the fairytale reteling, the fantasy, superhumans, and the historical prompts.

WyldeCrossing's Forever Open Search for Roleplays
About Me
I'm Alex, and my pronouns are they/he. I'm 27. My timezone is GMT+1. It's been roughly two years since I've roleplayed or been actively writing. So I'm looking for patient partners who can help me get back into the habit. I'm chronically ill, so I most likely will be unable to be consistent with my response time. If I'm unable to provide a reply to our roleplay for an extended amount of time, I'll communicate that. I've been known to write very lengthy replies in the past, but I may take time to build up to that again. I'll always respond with multiple paragraphs provided I'm given something to work with, unless of course we've agreed on short posts for more frequent replies. I prefer to use third person and past tense. I'm up for writing multiple characters if the plot calls for it or for doubling purposes.

If romance is involved, I'm open to any pairing types. My characters are often LGBTQ+ but not always. I'm always up for having conversations and making friends OOC. Regarding fandoms, I'm open to playing both canons and OCs. I do prefer we double if playing a canon for your OC though. I'm not limited to what I have listed below. If there's anything you have in mind, feel free to make suggestions.

Requirements
  • Be 20+. I'm 27, so I'm uncomfortable writing with anyone younger than 20.
  • I'm not picky with post length, just please give me enough to work with.
  • If using face-claims, please use real-life images only.
  • Please be patient with me. It's been a long time since I've roleplayed so I'm going to be rusty at first. Also, I'm chronically ill and my health is very unpredictable so there will be days, perhaps even a week or more, when I can't write replies.
Fandoms
Harry Potter
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Grey's Anatomy
Bridgerton
Once Upon a Time
Stargate Universe
BBC's Sherlock
Doctor Who
This Is Us
Pokémon

Other Interests
Dystopian
Historical
Slice of life
Super humans
Time travel
Aliens
Magic
Space saga
Science fiction
Fantasy
Historical fantasy
Romance
Fairytale retellings
Immortals
Family drama
i like once upon a time do you have anything specific in mind for that

Hey alex! i just wanted to let you know that i have several fun ideas, for the fairytale reteling, the fantasy, superhumans, and the historical prompts.
Hey! I'd love to see what you have in mind for those. Pm me?

i like once upon a time do you have anything specific in mind for that
That depends on what you'd be interested in. Strictly canons? Canons and OCs with doubling? Just OCs? Something else?

i'd love to do some MCU mxm canon x canon stuff if you're still looking! i primarily write tony or loki and, more recently, bucky - but i'm flexible! i'd love to hear who you write and see if we're a good match!

I have ideas for a MxM CanonxOc Pokemon rp if you want to hit me up to hear about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back