• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
There is a year timeline, but generally it is expected to happen during the year at the school. So... be aware.

I just realized that the Ministry would obliviate Wayne's entire family because muggle and they usually take Wayne there as an entire family with both kids around.

Not cool, Ministry, not cool

I just realized that the Ministry would obliviate Wayne's entire family because muggle and they usually take Wayne there as an entire family with both kids around.

Not cool, Ministry, not cool
JUST THE MEMORY OF HOW TO GET THERE - they recall that you are a wizard. Just nothing about how to interact with wizard kind. Like Diagon Alley or whatever.

JUST THE MEMORY OF HOW TO GET THERE - they recall that you are a wizard. Just nothing about how to interact with wizard kind. Like Diagon Alley or whatever.

Yeah I mean, that's the bummer. Wayne really doesn't want the Ministry to be manipulating her family's memories even if it was just about the wizarding world. And her younger siblings are always really excited buggers when they go to Diagon Alley to shop. Very saddening

Yeah I mean, that's the bummer. Wayne really doesn't want the Ministry to be manipulating her family's memories even if it was just about the wizarding world. And her younger siblings are always really excited buggers when they go to Diagon Alley to shop. Very saddening
***THESE ARE DIFFICULT TIMES, AND SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE.***

This message was brought to you by the THORNE Administration.

Joey didn’t even let her mother out of the car.
Joey: No, you are not going in there. I don’t WANT to know what they’ll do to you, just take your fifth hug and go, Mammy!

Last edited:
The ministry tracks her down anyways and Joey won't know a thing 👀
cat.jpg

TYPE TYPE

Question, would they be able to send owls to their muggle parents or is even that barred now?
Owls can be sent to the ministry who will ensure that it gets to your preferred muggle destination. The process tends to take an average of only 15% longer due to the tireless staff working in our Administrative and Communications Wing. If this is too long for you, we suggest floo-calling. The ministry has amazing subsidies on installation of word class fireplaces. Check it out today!

A memo from the ministry​

Man, don't you just love it when RPN decides to prematurely post your post~

So yeah ignore that I'mma just-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back