• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah mate, I'm up for it

PMs or just here?

Also, anyone in the dueling club/dueling society likely knows Wayne. Mostly because she's usually lounging around making sure no one dies... or loses a limb there

Yeah mate, I'm up for it

PMs or just here?

Also, anyone in the dueling club/dueling society likely knows Wayne. Mostly because she's usually lounging around making sure no one dies... or loses a limb there
We could do it over PM so that the OOC won't get flooded by us three. Lol. Also, *raise hand* Renley is part of the Dueler's Society

Liam is apart of the duelling club, ravenclaw quidditch team and magical creatures club. Normally he only goes to the duelling club to make fun of people and would rarely duel because a lot of people would probably want to send him onto his ass, quidditch team is a chaser and then magical creatures club he actually invests his time properly into it because he loves magical creatures.

I kind of wanted to base him off the Weasley twins but with a little dab of arrogance/cockiness

Also where will the setting be for our first posts? Heading to the station/on the train? Or already in Hogwarts etc.

Liam is apart of the duelling club, ravenclaw quidditch team and magical creatures club. Normally he only goes to the duelling club to make fun of people and would rarely duel because a lot of people would probably want to send him onto his ass, quidditch team is a chaser and then magical creatures club he actually invests his time properly into it because he loves magical creatures.

I kind of wanted to base him off the Weasley twins but with a little dab of arrogance/cockiness
He makes fun of people? He's a chaser on quidditch? Hmmm... Renley dislikes Liam for making fun of people in Dueler's society. I can see some rivalry for the two when it comes to quidditch as he is a Chaser and Renley is a Keeper. Also, hello. It's nice to see you again.

Yeah, I am not most reliable at creating RPs aha. Every six months or so I just get the urge to RP and I end up here. Since I'm back in college I'm also on my computer doing something or other so it gives me an excuse to do some roleplay.

>:3c
Yeah. I made the Banshee from your Teen Wolf rp. Hmmm... I also remember explosiveKitten explosiveKitten not sure where and also KingHalliwell KingHalliwell
tumblr_pahhahuDGy1se0jzho1_400.gifv

Yeah, I am not most reliable at creating RPs aha. Every six months or so I just get the urge to RP and I end up here. Since I'm back in college I'm also on my computer doing something or other so it gives me an excuse to do some roleplay.
Lol. I get that. Rps come and go, and life is pretty hectic.
It's either i have rped with you once or I just see you everywhere before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back