• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello, yall - how you guys getting along with your first posts? Imma ask that there me an concerted effort in getting at least one in by end of weekend. Also - I will try and get a post in for the Magisterium as well. Maybe after one or two of you have reacted to the current chaos. Anyway - can't wait to see what you lot have in store. :)

Hello, yall - how you guys getting along with your first posts? Imma ask that there me an concerted effort in getting at least one in by end of weekend. Also - I will try and get a post in for the Magisterium as well. Maybe after one or two of you have reacted to the current chaos. Anyway - can't wait to see what you lot have in store. :)
Oh no, demon macman want to say something?

Last edited:
Officially dead?
Hey. I don't want it to be. A bit disappointed. Sorry about that. Maybe we can pick this up again later. But for now - I am just not feeling it. And, with my exams starting in a few days - I just wanna not for a bit think about this. Sorry again - I loved your chars. Its just... yeah. Good luck with your future RPs. I will tag you all that actually took part if we reboot this. Unless you would rather I not. Your call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back