• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Like I said in the interest check, if anyone would like to create some pre-roleplay relationships with my character, just shoot me a PM.

I'm looking forward to whatever shindig the characters get themselves into that will likely push Wayne's stress levels way past her threshold.

Because playing exasperated mom friends is the best

Somehow the horrible drawing I made with Google Drive made it feel more authentic since Nathan is horrible with that.

I can't open the site on my phone for some reason so I'll be limited to whenever I can get onto a computer/laptop.

Hewwo, hewwo. I am finished with the very small changes to my sheet and made it mobile friendly for those who mostly use their phones and I have changed the most part of her diary entry. :grinningteeth:

But I love what Helga said about the qualities that she wanted her student to be. "I'll teach the lot. Treat them just the same."

Ravenclaw was my Pottermore house as well plus I just love the colour blue.

And I have finally finished my CS, just needed to update the diary entry a lil

Pfft, is it bad that i expected Gryffindor to be in the minority?

I went with Hufflepuff because it's been a while since I made a muggleborn healer and the badgers had always been my favorite and my Pottermore house. So I was like, yep put her in there.

It was either her or a magizoologist/curse breaker Pureblood Slytherin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back