• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Liam is apart of the duelling club, ravenclaw quidditch team and magical creatures club. Normally he only goes to the duelling club to make fun of people and would rarely duel because a lot of people would probably want to send him onto his ass, quidditch team is a chaser and then magical creatures club he actually invests his time properly into it because he loves magical creatures.

I kind of wanted to base him off the Weasley twins but with a little dab of arrogance/cockiness

I think Wayne would keep her distance from Liam if he becomes too much to handle but he's definitely not exempt from her talks if he gets into trouble. Don't worry though, he still gets cookies unless he prioritized teasing the dueling club people over sitting quietly and munching on some cupcakes.

You guys are so cute. Chatting away. I am gonna start okaying tomorrow. And then we have the weekend for those not accepted to update and fix whatever. Then we can begin! Beyond that - good to see how enthusiastic y'all still are.

Ah yeah, I was planning on having Caroline starting to work towards becoming an animagus this year as a means of privately protesting the Ministry. Thoughts?

Would practice towards non-verbal and wandless magic be alright? Cause they're seventh years and stuff, maybe they can do some basic duelling spells non-verbally?

By the way TYPE TYPE I forgot to ask, can I be an Animagus?
Ah yeah, I was planning on having Caroline starting to work towards becoming an animagus this year as a means of privately protesting the Ministry. Thoughts?
Hello - I am gonna say that if you are gonna do ANIMAGUS, then you are not allowed to have more than 5 NEWTS, and almost no extra classes - beyond that, you will need an O in Transfiguration. Beyond that - I am gonna be very critical of what your form is. I have seen too many HP RPs where there is a literal magical menagerie meandering about. So - if you are okay with those terms, then yeah - go ahead. Also - you are probs gonna need help from a TRANSFIGURATION teacher. since even the Marauders needed some advice.
Would practice towards non-verbal and wandless magic be alright? Cause they're seventh years and stuff, maybe they can do some basic duelling spells non-verbally?
It is expected that everyone will have at least some level of non-verbal magic. Wandless magic is uppter tier, and again - to represent the level of dedication and focus it needs, Imma give it the same restrictions as ANIMAGUS. You need to have an O in the type of magic you can do wandlessly, you can have no more than 5 NEWTS in total. And you will only be able to do first, maybe second year magic - at most. And this is actual first and second year magic. Not Hermione or other prodigies' idea of second year magic. That sound okay? (UNLESS YOU WANNA BE A TRANSFER STUDENT FROM THE AFRICAN SCHOOL, WHERE THEY DO WANDLESS MAGIC EXCLUSIVELY)

IMMA DO THE INITIAL BOUT OF OKAYING IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS. IF YOU WANT EXTRA TIME, OR YOU JUST WANT TO CONFIRM SOMETHING WITH ME, OR WHATEVER ELSE, FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM, AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.
@"EVERYONE"

It is expected that everyone will have at least some level of non-verbal magic. Wandless magic is uppter tier, and again - to represent the level of dedication and focus it needs, Imma give it the same restrictions as ANIMAGUS. You need to have an O in the type of magic you can do wandlessly, you can have no more than 5 NEWTS in total. And you will only be able to do first, maybe second year magic - at most. And this is actual first and second year magic. Not Hermione or other prodigies' idea of second year magic. That sound okay? (UNLESS YOU WANNA BE A TRANSFER STUDENT FROM THE AFRICAN SCHOOL, WHERE THEY DO WANDLESS MAGIC EXCLUSIVELY)

Niiiiceeee considering how I maxed out my classes for Wayne, I'll relent for not doing any wandless magic. Thanks!

I'll stick with my healing magic~

Niiiiceeee considering how I maxed out my classes for Wayne, I'll relent for not doing any wandless magic. Thanks!

I'll stick with my healing magic~

V U L N E R A S A N E N T U R

Shakesy P Shakesy P

Just reading your character sheet, the diary entry is life. I am not saying our characters should have a friendly intellectual rivalry. But they should.

HELLO YOU LOT! I HEARTED THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ACCEPTED. IF YOU BRING ABOUT SOME CHANGES OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT FEW DAYS, JUST UPDATE ME ON THEM SO THAT I CAN JUST MAKE SURE IT IS STILL IN LINE. BEYOND THAT, GOOD ON YOU LOT.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Physiicz Physiicz WolfsbaneRain WolfsbaneRain AI10100 AI10100 Shakesy P Shakesy P Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002

ONLY THING I NOTICED - KingHalliwell KingHalliwell - To be an Auror, you need five NEWTS. If you are gonna try and get in with only four, then that is okay - there are exceptions. But if this is an oversight, then please amend.​

I just realized that if we did have an African school transferee into Hogwarts, they'd probably be looking at them weird

"What do you mean you aren't required to have an animagus form? And you use wands? Why? Do you want to be discovered?"

HELLO YOU LOT! I HEARTED THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ACCEPTED. IF YOU BRING ABOUT SOME CHANGES OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT FEW DAYS, JUST UPDATE ME ON THEM SO THAT I CAN JUST MAKE SURE IT IS STILL IN LINE. BEYOND THAT, GOOD ON YOU LOT.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Physiicz Physiicz WolfsbaneRain WolfsbaneRain AI10100 AI10100 Shakesy P Shakesy P Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002

ONLY THING I NOTICED - KingHalliwell KingHalliwell - To be an Auror, you need five NEWTS. If you are gonna try and get in with only four, then that is okay - there are exceptions. But if this is an oversight, then please amend.​
Just an oversight, I’ll fix it now!

I just realized that if we did have an African school transferee into Hogwarts, they'd probably be looking at them weird

"What do you mean you aren't required to have an animagus form? And you use wands? Why? Do you want to be discovered?"
Lol. They got a point tho.

Hello y'all. I think by tomorrow we begin. Any last minute changes and such are to be brought about by then. Can't wait. You guys got be epic. Love your chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back