• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - OOC - CLOSED

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm ready to single handedly man the healing for our pranksters and their victims

Last edited:
I feel like by this point in time, Wayne probably has a sixth sense on who did the pranking this time around and just doesn't tell anyone.

She just makes sure none of them get hurt too badly.

WORKING ON THE OPENING POST RN. SHOULD BE DONE IN A BIT. WE ARE STARTING ON THE TRAIN, ABOUT HALF AN HOUR OUT FROM HOGWARTS. STUDENTS ARE TO START PREPARING FOR DISEMBARKING. I SUGGEST THAT YOU TALK AMONG EACH-OTHER IF YOU WANT TO SHARE A CABIN, SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WERE UP TO. SORRY FOR NOT DOING THE CLASSIC START WITH BOARDING - BUT TOO MANY HP RPs DIE ON THAT TRAIN.

I agree, the trains are rather deadly. I approve of this decision.

I assume the prefects and the Head Boy and Head Girl have all briefed and have started/finished their patrols?

I had a plan for Liam to light off some sort of magical firecracker (like really exaggerated fire crackers) in some cabins on the train. Just a little opening for things to come. Is that okay?

I agree, the trains are rather deadly. I approve of this decision.

I assume the prefects and the Head Boy and Head Girl have all briefed and have started/finished their patrols?
Yeah - that should be about right.

I had a plan for Liam to light off some sort of magical firecracker (like really exaggerated fire crackers) in some cabins on the train. Just a little opening for things to come. Is that okay?
I would read the intro first... and then go about your crazy antics. :)

Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002 So I noticed that both of our characters are in the Potions club. Since they are 7th years I was think they would already know each other. Maybe be friends, maybe be enemies. What do you think?

Hey guys - I took forever to write three paragraphs and do some light editing. I AM USELESS. Anyway, about to be up. Sorry for the wait.

Hey guys - I took forever to write three paragraphs and do some light editing. I AM USELESS. Anyway, about to be up. Sorry for the wait.
objection-vector.png

You’re not useless.

There is is. I don't know if I will be able to get a post up tonight. But you guys can go crazy. And thanks for the nice words. :)

There is is. I don't know if I will be able to get a post up tonight. But you guys can go crazy. And thanks for the nice words. :)

Hey great first post mate! You've managed to incite a whole new hatred for the Ministry in me!

QUESTION! Has this... Magister Demon Macman already put the tracking charms on their wand so or is that going to happen when we get to Hogwarts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back