• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ› ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ป๐‘ถ, ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ? โœ โ€” ๐—”ใ€Ž๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜, ๐——๐—”๐—ฅ๐—žใ€๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ.

definitely interested! unfortunately not very well versed in the wickverse, so bear with me. im def willing to read up on a few wikis to familiarize myself with the lore if you'll have me !!

definitely interested! unfortunately not very well versed in the wickverse, so bear with me. im def willing to read up on a few wikis to familiarize myself with the lore if you'll have me !!

go ahead and acquaint yourself with the lore!
if thereโ€™s any more specific questions i can answer for you feel free to ask, iโ€™m pretty well-versed in it :)

quick bump for the afternoon crowd;
applications are open until the 31st, still plenty of time left to apply!
character sheets & ooc thread

bump!
the deadline has been extended to wednesday, august 4th. plenty of time to apply!

bump!
last day to apply (unless you ask for an extension) get into it yuh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back