• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ทใ€†

Marceline_idue

The silly little thing sitting on a witches broom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
IMG_0496.jpeg
Hello! My name is Marceline,
but you may call me anything you like. This is my interest check, things may be subject to change.
  • About me:
    Iโ€™m 16
    Iโ€™m a literate writer, usually 3-5 paragraphs (but I like to match lengths)
    I write in third person past tense
    I have 4 years of roleplaying experience
    I usually reply 1-2 times a week, but sometimes I get busy or our convo gets lost. If you donโ€™t get what you want PLEASE bump me!
    My preferences:
    I prefer having CSโ€™s, and if not a FC
    OOC is a must
    I LOVE romance, but itโ€™s not a must
    I prefer to keep away from serious dark themes, but am okay with hints in the rp

Last edited:

• IMG_0570.jpegIMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpegIMG_0573.jpeg
    6f48a620e05bd67ebbd9286109c7db8e.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0610.jpeg
ยซโ”€โ”€ยซโ‹…สšโ™กษžโ‹…ยปโ”€โ”€ยป

โ€œA fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.โ€ - William Shakespeare

ยซโ”€โ”€ยซโ‹…สšโ™กษžโ‹…ยปโ”€โ”€ยป

Last edited:
Pastel green aesthetic.jpgโ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•โ•กยฐห–โœงโœฟโœงห–ยฐโ•žโ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•

"If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden." - Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

โ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•โ•กยฐห–โœงโœฟโœงห–ยฐโ•žโ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•
Updated with my current characters!

Last edited:
Pastel purple.jpg
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ€œWhat's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet.โ€ - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
Currently craving a royalty themed roleplay!

Last edited:
Pastel blue orange aesthetic.jpgโ”-------------------------------โ”โ˜ฝใ€โ–ใ€‘โ˜พโ”-------------------------------โ”‘

"She made herself stronger by fighting with the wind." - Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

โ”•-------------------------------โ”โ˜ฝใ€โ–ใ€‘โ˜พโ”-------------------------------โ”™
Looking to plot one more good 1x1 RP!

Pastel yellow aesthetic.jpg
โ•ญโ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

"Could ever hear by tale or history, the course of true love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
Still craving a royalty RP.

Rainbow pastel aesthetic.jpg
โ”---------------------โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”---------------------โ”“

โ€œStars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires.โ€ - William Shakespeare, Macbeth

โ”—-----------------โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”------------------โ”›

Pastel dreamy aesthetic.jpg๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต

โ€œIt made her think that it was curious how much nicer a person looked when he smiled. She had not thought of it before.โ€ โ€• Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
Looking to plot!

pastel orange.jpg
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ ่ตคใ„็ณธ โŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

"When that I was and a little tiny boy, With hey, ho, the wind and the rain, A foolish thing was but a toy, For the rain it raineth every day." - William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ ่ตคใ„็ณธ โŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Users who are viewing this thread

Back