Viewpoint What is one thing you wish to roleplay, without getting judged?

I'd like join a military roleplay, but I don't know ANYTHING about armed forces or strategy or weapons. I don't even know where to begin.

I have role played for a lot of years. I have found something to be taboo, while others are desired, but frowned upon. I have many things I would love to roleplay, but I fear for judgement due to their macabre nature.

Is there something you long to Roleplay? If so, why haven't you?

I want to roleplay a lot of darkness. Like, abuse, selfharm and so on. I find it fascinating to describe the pain. Not because I like people in pain, but because I've been there. I've done that. Had it done to me. Yada yada.

I'm just a curious man, wondering about the people on this curious site.

I want to try a father and daughter role-play....like the daughter goes to school, or works or something and her dad is there every day to talk to her...that would make me warm and fuzzy on the inside. I like that idea. Like a wise old father. I didn't get to talk to my dad only once in my life so its a secret I want to try.

You know what? You’re goddamn right
i need someone to rp danny and tucker
i can rp as sam, vlad and some of the other characters as long as someone can rp those two that would be awesome.

A shameless Mary Sue character that encounters another headstrong Mary Sue character and they both end up bashing each other into better people in a love/hate relationship.

You'd both have to agree on when to let one character win over the other though, otherwise it'd just be a toxic flame war.

A shameless Mary Sue character that encounters another headstrong Mary Sue character and they both end up bashing each other into better people in a love/hate relationship.

You'd both have to agree on when to let one character win over the other though, otherwise it'd just be a toxic flame war.
I want the toxic flame war. I want a roleplay about two absolutely perfect gluten free Mary Sues bashing the mary sue out of each other until they become normal people with flaws, unfullfilled dreams and depression.

The ultimate couple rp.

I want the toxic flame war. I want a roleplay about two absolutely perfect gluten free Mary Sues bashing the mary sue out of each other until they become normal people with flaws, unfullfilled dreams and depression.

The ultimate couple rp.
Hell yes, but ideally you want the flame war to stay IC rather than between you and the other role player :)

Hell yes, but ideally you want the flame war to stay IC rather than between you and the other role player :)
But what if... it is the players who end up growing into better people while their mary sues progressively turn into worse people...

edit. its late. clearly I must stop

Last edited:
I'd love to do random comedic rps. Nothing too serious, a kinda chill plot where the world is goofy and random. Often wanted to do a Mary/Gary sue rp and just watch the shenanigan unfold.

I'd love to do random comedic rps. Nothing too serious, a kinda chill plot where the world is goofy and random. Often wanted to do a Mary/Gary sue rp and just watch the shenanigan unfold.
Tbh I'd prefer for it to be taken dead seriously, just in IC though! Sometimes a bit of goofymess can be fun too.

Tbh I'd prefer for it to be taken dead seriously, just in IC though! Sometimes a bit of goofymess can be fun too.
I got'chu. I would like people to take IC but be goofy you know. Not do nothing to outlandish (dependent on plot and premise of course), but I would like the world to be comedic and just free. I'm thinking of Nichijou or One Punch Man when I think of an rp like that. I would love to see how people would describe their emotions as actual supernovas or something along those lines. Think it'd be a fun read haha.

This is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever had but hear me out: a roleplay where we tale star wars... and rewrite it with a bunch of Anime tropes. Each player plays one or two star wars characters and, while not changing their personality, makes them more anime-y.

Told you it was dumb.

This is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever had but hear me out: a roleplay where we tale star wars... and rewrite it with a bunch of Anime tropes. Each player plays one or two star wars characters and, while not changing their personality, makes them more anime-y.

Told you it was dumb.
fan-made-anime-openings-for-the-original-star-wars-trilogy-using-galaxy-of-adventures-social.jpg

Star wars anime you say... I thought your avatar looked familiar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back