I bought peanut butter candy to hand out at class. Hope no one is allergic!
Awarded Medals 5
Share This Page
- January 13
- Home Page:
The one and only wacky, wild, wonderful welian at your service!
- Student, Graphic designer
Once upon a time I was a wee, lost babbu, wandering the internetz for a new home. I had taken a hiatus from the first (and then, only) site I had ever roleplayed on, and was burnt out and disheartened from expectations I couldn't meet and enthusiasm I couldn't muster.
Long story short, I joined RPN after looking for a large general roleplaying forum that had a nice, bright layout.
Since then, I have:
- Run a bunch of roleplays
- Was a moderator for almost a year and a half
- Made a couple old donation badges
- Helped out with the Newsletter
- Ran a Halloween short story contest
- Written two or three guides on BBcode and designing pretty threads
- Accidentally made friends with a bunch of dank shitlords despite being a grandma when it comes to memes
- Made a ton banners and stuff for roleplays
SignatureI'm not as scary or as skilled as I look, I'm just really good at accidentally taking charge.