Viewpoint What is one thing you wish to roleplay, without getting judged?

Well, I am currently in the ICU in hospital in London because I walked into a gang fight, so I would RP as a plastic surgeon, considering that a real life plastic surgeon will have to fix my nose, and make my left hand not look like a old Chinese woman's wrinkly hands.

I have role played for a lot of years. I have found something to be taboo, while others are desired, but frowned upon. I have many things I would love to roleplay, but I fear for judgement due to their macabre nature.

Is there something you long to Roleplay? If so, why haven't you?

I want to roleplay a lot of darkness. Like, abuse, selfharm and so on. I find it fascinating to describe the pain. Not because I like people in pain, but because I've been there. I've done that. Had it done to me. Yada yada.

I'm just a curious man, wondering about the people on this curious site.
OK. This isn't that bad, but I adore asylum RPs, and that kinda stuff. Main reason being one of my first RPs' was an asylum RP, and it just stuck with me.

And with an RP with a ton of darkness, I agree with that. It's interesting doing stuff like that, describing pain in immeasurable detail (which I accidentally do from time to time... :P)

anyway yeet.

Basically, I would love to roleplay anything resembling American Horror Story. Particularly Roanoke because that was a fucking TRIP. Cults? Oh, yeah. Haunted burial grounds? You know it. Cannibalism? Sign me the fuck up. Extreme gore? Hell to the yea. I really want to play realistic characters who get thrown in VERY bad situations and write about how they deal, react, and etc. with it. Obviously, this probably isn't allowed on this site, but it interests me nonetheless.

I have written many things and been judged or not...
But I'd love to try Dyslexic Sonic Boom Knuckles falling in love with Boom Amy.

I want to RP Senran Kagura

I want to RP Senran Kagura too!

16-ways-step-brothers-perfectly-describes-you-and-2-27748-1425431037-2_dblbig.jpg

Besides that, I want to RP Strike Witches too.

*high and mighty uppity pretentious voice* Unlike you freaks I don't have guilty pleasures or weird wants. (I'm joking when I call you freaks please don't kill me)

Yes... none at all. No... guilty pleasers or weird wants... definitely...

Er... well... I do have a fondness for genderbending (only my characters, though. I'm not a jerk who shoves things onto other people) and I try to slip it into my rps from time to time... a lot of the time... nobody's commented on it yet...

*Ahem* yes, no guilty pleasures. None at all. I am a pure human being (everything in this sentence is a lie. I am in no way pure).

*high and mighty uppity pretentious voice* Unlike you freaks I don't have guilty pleasures or weird wants. (I'm joking when I call you freaks please don't kill me)

Yes... none at all. No... guilty pleasers or weird wants... definitely...

Er... well... I do have a fondness for genderbending (only my characters, though. I'm not a jerk who shoves things onto other people) and I try to slip it into my rps from time to time... a lot of the time... nobody's commented on it yet...

*Ahem* yes, no guilty pleasures. None at all. I am a pure human being (everything in this sentence is a lie. I am in no way pure).

Make a genderbending ninja boy when the SK RP interest check is made.

Okay, I'm gonna admit to a sin here.

As much as I dump on them I kind of, sort of, kind of sorta really kinda sorta do enjoy school roleplays a bit... hehe.

As much as I dump on them I kind of, sort of, kind of sorta really kinda sorta do enjoy school roleplays a bit... hehe.
Oh. Coincidentally I just joined an Ouran Highschool RP just not too long ago

I'm playing as crossdresser Aichi Sendou! XD

I watched a few episodes of that show. Stopped after the beach episode because I was having Teen Titans nostalgia (and started watching Teen Titans again. Got seasons one through four on dvd. That's right. Dvd instead of blu ray. Bet that brings back memories for you old people.) and the episode was not a good one in my opinion.

And that reminded me. Crossdressing is another guilty pleasure. Though not one I use as often as genderbending (I think I used it once in all of my rp career thoigh I've used it several times in my personal writing).

honestly? Same... I don't love them and won't go out of my way for them, but I don't mind a high school setting at all. (It does need to have a magical/fantasy element to it though or else I won't care.) I loathed high school... and junior high... ...and any school in general, but for some reason I'm okay with it in an RP setting. Maybe because I can make it way more fun than it ever was IRL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back