Other What do you hate the most?

When someone says I'm grumpy when Im not. Usually I'm just tired or hungry. Telling me I'm grumpy just makes me grumpy xD

I agree with the someone thinking I'm lying when I'm not. Especially when it's something I'd have no reason to lie about :/

I'm guilty of being a grammar Nazi sometimes SO I'M SORRY

I hate
1.) That one mellophone in marching band. With a PASSION. He should not still be here why does our band director allow him to stay
2.) When someone points out I'm being passive aggressive. I know I am. THERE'S A REASON FOR IT.
3.) When people make jokes about "go kill yourself." It's not funny. It's not. Did anyone else see the story on the news about the 9-year-old who killed himself because his classmates told him to? It's not okay. It's really not.
4.) People saying "that's so gay" or making related jokes. It's old and immature and stop, please.
5.) When my school friends don't realize their not talking to me or hanging out with me makes me sad, but my church friends understand that part of me perfectly.
6.) When the color guard thinks they're all that.

I love this thread now because I really needed to get that stuff out XD

When people who learn about my illness say stuff like, "Oh, you're fine. You don't even look sick." Lupus is an autoimmune disorder. I'm not going to look sick unless I have a flare up. Doesn't mean I don't need a break or to rest.

Even worse is when people claim you're making up your symptoms. Happened to me for months before they finally did all necessary tests and I got some treatments.

On forums where you talk to someone on some kind of topic for two or three posts, they send you message asking about your Facebook information and when you don't give it to them to get all defensive. I don't know you. Even if I did you have to be some kind of special to me in real life before I share any of that.

"but you're so skinny!!!!"

yes, this is kinda true!!! i am 5'1" and i weight 120lbs. some of it is fat, some of it is muscle. i have a tummy that kinda sticks out and while i don't hate it, i would be happier if it wasn't there. people don't seem to get the notion that it is perfectly acceptable to love yourself and still want to change.

1. Lag spikes
  2. Radical feminazis
  3. Plagiarism
  4. Anti-gamers
  5. 'Science is just a theory'
  6. Vegans who say that meat is murder
  7. Flat-Earthers
  8. People who don't believe in evolution
  9. Papaya fruit
  10. The imperial system
  11. Electronic Arts

People asking me about something in my field of study and then immediately disregarding what I've said because they read some clickbait article online.

"but you're so skinny!!!!"
In the same vein, after not seeing you for awhile: "You're still so skinny!" Or "You'll gain weight when you're older". Idk if that's just in my culture, but people really cannot accept that some people are just thin and that's the way our bodies are.
But, exercise. I've also been wanting to go to the gym and it's earned me "What for?" with a bit of a side-eye or, in one case, a scoff. Like excuse you? My health? Strength? Not everyone works out to lose weight. People have no shame commenting on thin bodies and the ways they do or should look and it's getting on my nerves.

When you say you don't want children or to get married and everyone constantly tells you: "Aw, that will change when you get older!".

Just because you grew up and wanted a family in the end does not mean that I will.

the fact that everyone thinks they're a politician even though the last time they ever heard any actual politology was in middle school

> sheep -- NOT the animals, the people who have no opinions of their own and just mindlessly follow the majority just so they can fit in.
> women who start fights, then turn on the waterworks when they loose
> Iphones
> Dogs that are too small to love
> Bacon that is kinda floppy and soggy. If it's not crispy, I ain't eating it.
> people who brag about things that they aren't actually really all that good at.
> P E O P L E W H O L E A V E T H E S E C O M M E N T S O N Y O U T U B E V I D E O S
> Or ThEsE
> Anyone who still keeps a diary with phone numbers written down
> People who make themselves out to be tough, but then when they're confronted with a situation that would call for said toughness, the practically become Mormons.
> God of the gaps
> youtube videos with the robotic siri narrator.
> Knock-off Nutella
> When your grandparents buy you a game for a console you don't have.
> Anyone who still uses Craigslist despite the very real possibility that you'll end up as a fine skin suit

~When people use "autistic" as an insult, make memes insulting people with autism, or are just ableist in general
~Cringe Culture
~Being neglected by the ones I really admire
~People who are famous when they don't deserve fame
~Rabid furry haters (Especially the ones that say they should die. I'm okay with the sane ones though.)

I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate people who do any of these things, as I really try my best to see the good in everyone, but I hate when people do these things, if that makes sense.

- I agree with the above user. Using autism as the butt of a joke or an insult just isn't cool, man.

- I know a lot of people would disagree with this, but calling the bad side of anything "Cancer" also really isn't cool, either. And no, I'm not just offended because I was hit with the Leukemia hammer; I was irked by this far before any of this happened to me.

- On the subject of people who do that, I hate it when people hate any group of people, be it fandoms or religion, for the sole fact that they like something. People who put other people down for liking something that isn't any harm to anyone just aren't cool. I get it if they're into something you believe brings harm to themselves or others in any form, but if it's something like enjoying a game like Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, Bendy and the Ink Machine, ect... You have the right to hate them as a human being, but just know it's kind of a jerk thing to do.

- When people acknowledge the fact that they're jerks, decide to be okay with it, and do nothing to improve themselves. I understand that improving is hard. Sometimes really, really hard. But I'm talking about when people have just... Given up hope of being a kinder, better person. I don't hate people for doing this. In fact, I feel sorry for them. I just hate it when this happens, and I'm unable to do anything to help because of it. It's so sad.

- On a different note... I... I'm a grammar nazi on the inside. Oftentimes, knowing that people hate it when other people correct their grammar, I keep my frustration to myself. Little mistakes are fine, I can usually gloss over them while just thinking "Oh. Well that's unprofessional." I mean, I make mistakes all the time, probably. I've no doubt I've made mistakes in this post, itself. It's understandable. It's when things like "Their vs There vs They're" come up, and "You're vs Your" or some other stuff like that. There's also the situation of when people don't know the basics of how to use commas. Of course, there are always exceptions, like when English isn't someone's native language, but... Oddly enough, I've found that a lot of people I've met whose native language is something other than English has better English than a lot of the people who grew up with the language. Weird, right? Rant over.

- When people aren't aware of their surroundings, or don't seem to have consideration for others. I've probably done this on accident a lot, I understand, though it doesn't make it any less annoying.

- I dislike the word "Cringe" in general. I get when people use it for a situation that just so happens to be relatably awkward, like a handshake that doesn't work out, or someone getting flustered on a public stage, but when people use this word to describe other people who are just acting out of the ordinary in ways that they don't appreciate, I'd consider it a form of bullying. Pointing your finger and laughing at someone, saying "Oh, they're so cringey," is putting the person down for just being different. A couple examples of commonly targeted groups are Otherkin or Furries. While I can see why some people would be creeped out by them and would dislike these things, please, be an adult and treat everyone with some basic human decency. You can disagree with what they do and dislike it all you want without pointing and laughing, getting other people to point and laugh. Grow up. Act a little bit more mature and let it go. If I can do it, you can do it, too.

In all reality, I'm not generally a hateful person. At least, I don't think of myself that way, and I try my best to live up to that expectation. The world's really a hateful and dangerous place right now, issues popping up by the year and being ignored or pushed aside because they're "New" and "Different". I encourage you to go against the crowd and try to be less hateful, because really, the world has enough of that right now, doesn't it? Acknowledge the fact that everything is going to crap and move on, seeing the bright side in everything. Sure, people may use autism as the butt of a joke, cancer as a word describing irritating situations, or use "Cringe" to bully other people for doing what they want to do, but hey! Just a little while ago, someone stopped me on the sidewalk to pray for me. There's still good left in the world, so why aren't we appreciating it?

Maybe some things get on our nerves, like people who have given up on becoming better, or people who put each other down for liking something different, or even something as minuscule as bad grammar. Hey, though, there are people who are bad people and are working so hard to become better as we speak, and people who are raising each other up, even if they don't believe in the same things. Plus, there are people with good grammar. ;)

The point is, hate is everywhere. Hate is incredibly important because there has to be a dark side of a cloud for there to be a light side. Good can't exist without a little bit of bad, so let's enjoy it, right? Acknowledge the fact that there are awful things in this world. Never ignore the terrible things around us. Embrace it instead, and use it to decide what things are best to focus on for the good of humanity. What can you do to help?

Here's to life, and to all the great and horrible moments that come with it. Good day!

• passive aggressiveness
  • derogatory comments/remarks, especially towards nice people
  • politics!!
  • thugs
  • music with excessive cursing
  • apathy towards important things (like someone's health)
  • hypocrisy
  • abuse
  • double standards
  • REALLY bad typing or speech ("hey bab; how r u; wat u up 2 grl"), especially if you're doing it on purpose and not joking
  • pickles
  • broccoli
  • tomatoes

Last edited:
I HATE repeating myself, like it annoys me so much but I know it's my fault because I'm a quiet speaker but darn it I hate saying the same thing over and over!

Oh boy, let's see.

✿ People who tell me my depression and anxiety are "made up"
✿ When people say "get over it"
✿ People with little to no patience who aren't willing to explain themselves
✿ Having to tell someone everything I'm doing
✿ Being called a thot
✿ When people think I owe them something
✿ Working in groups with people I don't know
✿ Big ass bugs

✿ Metal/Hardcore music. It hurts my ears
✿ Large groups of people. I freak out
✿ Being somewhere or doing something by myself