Other What do you hate the most?

A_Mysterious_Way

Jacksepticeye's Girl || Faceclaim: Liana Liberato
What do you hate the most?
Here is a list of what I hate the most.
  1. When people think I lie
  2. People who think it's okay to make people feel like they don't mean anything
  3. When my friend who is good at art brags about how she gets complemented by the teacher (by the way I'm in an art class that is higher then the one she is in)
  4. When My friend talks about bands non stop (Don't have a probably with bands, just hate who much she talks about them.)
  5. When people are GRAMMAR NATZIS

1. people who are quick to attack without even processing what you really said.
  2. rude people in general
  3. judgmental people
  4. when people take self harm as a joke. its not a joke
  5. drama in general. I hate it. I have zero tolerance for it.
  6. liars.
  7. fake people in general.
  8. people who practically live off making others feel like nothing
  9. people who think that i am mean. I am not mean. I like to think i am honest. Can my honesty be brutal at times? Yes it can be. But I do own up to this and i do apologize when i think its necessary

I can go on and on but for now thats my list

1. When people send me a PM about my interest check, without reading the bold text at the top of my post that contains very important information, and which I repeatedly say throughout the interest check "hey, actually go read that shit at the top it's actually important."
2. When people don't send me a PM about my interest check and I just keep bumping it and crying a bit each time.
3. The crushing psychological weight of existing.
4. Seeing happy couples.
5. People who repeat themselves.
6. Hypocrites.
7. People who repeat themselves.

1. Communists
2. Political Correctness
3. Hypocrites
4. Cowards
5. SJWs
6. Busybodies
7. Hipsters
8. Revisionist History
9. Double-standards
10. Entitled snowflakes

1. Ethnic Kekistanies
2. People who support Ethnic Kekistanies
3. Heretical Kek worshipers

NORMIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

1. The Commies. Stop trying to damn the economy, you fools!
  2. The Fascists. No, stop saying the immigrants are taking our jobs AND are doing nothing at the same time. Those just contrast each other.
  3. The SJWs. Stop blaming your problems on white cis men and accept some damn responsibility.
  4. The Snowflakes. We need not continue.
  5. The Politically Unaware. You know nothing of what's going on. Stop trying to get involved, unless you open to opinions.
  6. The Holocaust Deniars. I just assume that all those people who were murdered went on holiday instead, no?

1. The Commies. Stop trying to damn the economy, you fools!
  2. The Fascists. No, stop saying the immigrants are taking our jobs AND are doing nothing at the same time. Those just contrast each other.
  3. The SJWs. Stop blaming your problems on white cis men and accept some damn responsibility.
  4. The Snowflakes. We need not continue.
  5. The Politically Unaware. You know nothing of what's going on. Stop trying to get involved, unless you open to opinions.
  6. The Holocaust Deniars. I just assume that all those people who were murdered went on holiday instead, no?
Agree with everything but the last , They did actually go on a holiday .... one way ticket to my oven .

I've encountered too many people who've called me:
Transphobic
Homophobic
Because of my religion.
Just assuming all Christians are homophobic is like assuming all Germans are nazis.
And that all bronies are cloppers
Nervous laughter.
It's more of a pet peeve than something I hate though, most people don't assume that of me. But I've encounter too many that have.
(Preparing fire proof suit for the flame war that I'm gonna start.)

I've encountered too many people who've called me:
Transphobic
Homophobic
Because of my religion.
Just assuming all Christians are homophobic is like assuming all Germans are nazis.
And that all bronies are cloppers
Nervous laughter.
It's more of a pet peeve than something I hate though, most people don't assume that of me. But I've encounter too many that have.
(Preparing fire proof suit for the flame war that I'm gonna start.)
Technically unbiblical.
But that's all I'm going to say.
No napalm here; just a can of aerosol bug spray and a match.
(i'm obv talking about teh brony part)

1. The fact that I'm scared of spiders. I know they're probably just cool guys/gals who want a home. But I can't talk to them - I have no way of knowing if this is true or if they are an axe wielding murderer.
2. I hate being asked for my opinion (on any topic) then being told that I'm wrong, and for said person to proceed to try and shove their opinion down my throat. Don't ask if you don't want an honest answer.
3. To follow the last: close mindedness. There's alway, ALWAYS, the chance that your opinion or beliefs are not correct. Allow others to have (and fight for) their opinion. (There's a difference between fighting for an opinion and being close minded.)
4. I hate being asked to prove I'm a fan of something. Just because I haven't watched every episode, or played every game, or know the name/age/birthday/bloody grans maiden name of every character, this does not make me less of a fan.

1.) People who are equipped with several personalities in order to to be likeable by everyone. You need to accept that not everyone is going to perceive you the same way.
2.) Political Talk. I've always stranded myself in the back of the crowd unless it's something I find necessary to dispute about.
3.) When people exaggerate their writing capabilities and categorize themselves higher than to where they are, then fish for a pity-party on how terrible they are at writing. Maybe if you would've been truthful and practice, you wouldn't be such a bad writer.
4.) Those who crop out others' watermarks, or at least claim others' works as their own.
5.) Grammar Nazis... Honey, I know how to spell and punctuate. There are those days that we make a slip-up. You don't have to freak out when we mismatch your and you're. We're aware of our mistake.
6.) (Reguarding only soccer players) When you're dribbling down the field and you are being pushed, tripped, etc and you are unable to command yourself to do the same in return because you are so fixated on fair game. Not to mention, they don't call fouls or raise cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back