Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

I'm... not playing anything. I've actually been on a dead end hunt for a certain kind of game for ...oof, something like five months now. Not getting anywhere in my search.

age of empires 2 and cities skylines and american truck simulator lol.

Got sick of Elden Ring and the many deaths. FFXII: The Zodiac Age and Parasite Eve on my vita.

Stardew Valley, Genshin Impact, and Skyrim.

Currently, I’m pretty into Genshin. I also pick up Minecraft, Mario Kart, and Fall Guys when I’m playing with friends. I wish I was better at FPS games like Valorant or Overwatch, but I tend to get motion-sick from those very easily.

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.

Took me 38 hours to beat just one of the three paths. And they did the characters from Three Houses SO RIGHT in this game! I love it!!

I'm gonna be lost in this game for quite some time yet, even after beating each path.

Still Nothing. I'm still on the hunt for that spacy, sci-fi game with fantastic character creation.

I’ve been playing Lobotomy Corporation. This game is absolute hell and I love every torturous second of its pure agony.

Also The Division 1 but lol.

right now pokemon shining pearl trying to shiny hunt in the marsh for a shiny hoothoot,budew,marill or croagunk (tho probably now replaced with carnivine)

I’m on vacation so none in this week, but I have been enjoying Shadowverse, Azur Lane and to a lesser extent Magic the gathering arena.

Stray has been added to the roster of ongoing games.

I picked up the Spyro remastered trilogy on Steam a while ago, and just got around to starting it tonight!

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I played the Wii U version and I'm playing the Switch version in preparation of BOTW2. I hope to complete more of the game this time.

Slowly working my way through the new Digimon game which released recently. It's quite different from what I was expecting as it swaps gaming styles often.

Just picked back up Kingdom Come Deliverance! I never beat it the first time around, so I'm giving it another go! :D

Currently Warhammer: Mark of Chaos. I'll be hoping over to Total war 3 once immortal empires drops and that'll carry me easily to the release of the Wrath of the Righteous dlc.

I've been playing Divine Divinity (an old RPG), with occasional forays into Torchlight 3 when I'm feeling up to it.

I've been playing the Half Life series recently! I'm currently on Half Life 2: Episode One. I'm very much enjoying the series as a whole for sure.

Alot of Insurgency: Sandstorm. And occasionally Fortnite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back