• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Wasteland: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@HannaTheHippy
I added your character to the character stats page. Since you didn't list the number of arrows you had, I gave you 3 to start since you have the second weapon of a machete. Also since your character left late from the bunker she has received no food rations or clean water

adrian_ adrian_
Would your character have any food rations or water rations on them at the moment?

If we're in summer i'd say he'd be carrying, like a half ration and a dirty waterbottle. At the most.

Hey boys I was at a camp for the past week, sorry for not informing you but i got a three days notice

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

I'm still interested ! I'm gonna be sad if this discontinues after such a short time, but I understand if it does.

On another note, school is starting back up for me soon, and I've gotten myself in AP courses, so I'm unsure how often I'll be able to post/keep up/check in. I'll be around as much as possible.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Definitely still interested!
I've gotten caught up with preparation for school which is why my replies have been spotty. I've pretty much sorted that all out, so moving forward my replies will be more consistent.

I'm still getting my bearings back home, I've had to catch up on my other rps, I'll probably be getting a post out

Definitely still interested, I've been waiting for more replies to type out another response.

Just a suggestion, but I think we should aim for daily posts to get things moving if Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 and everyone else is okay with that

Last edited:
Definitely still interested, I've been waiting for more replies to type out another response.

Just a suggestion, but I think we should aim for daily posts to get things moving if Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 and everyone else is okay with that
I'm glad that people are still interested, but I work 2 jobs, so I really won't be able to get more than 1-2 post out every 3 days.

HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy FreeFaller FreeFaller Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Midrick Midrick fancries1 fancries1 adrian_ adrian_ Wendigo_ Wendigo_

Thank you for keeping interest, I will get a post out here tomorrow to move everything along. Please remember that you all can post as much as you like as long as it's not going back and forth between two of you. My posts will be used mostly to move the story along and to add to what is already going on.

Also, with the weapons situation. Guns will not be the first weapons you will likely find in this world, and ammo will be in short supply until a bit later in the rp. If you'd like to, feel free to make a melee weapons out of whatever you find nearby.

Find a lighter and some bottles of booze? find a way to add a little bit of motor oil to the mix (There are cars littering areas of the streets, they may not work, but why not make use of them?) and make yourself some molotovs. Found a decently sturdy board or baseball bat? Find a way to hammer some nails into the thing. Wrap some chains around it, get creative.

Not many of the people/ monsters I will put you up against will have guns until later in the roleplay, but if you really want a longer ranged weapon make yourself a bow, slingshot, spear, flail, throwing ax, etc..., for now. You all will find some sort of gun later in the roleplay, but for now, work with what you can find, please and thank you.

For everyone else who has not shown interest, you have till tomorrow night, I will be deleting your characters from the stats list then.

HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy FreeFaller FreeFaller Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Midrick Midrick fancries1 fancries1 adrian_ adrian_ Wendigo_ Wendigo_ GumGumChomp GumGumChomp

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to discontinue the roleplay for now.

I know I haven't been able to get replies out lately and it's because some irl issues have been taking my time away from roleplaying. If they were an easy fix I would just put the roleplay on delay a little longer, but I don't think I'll be able to get on much at all for the next few weeks because of it.

Again, I'm really sorry. I hope you all can find other roleplays to join.

HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy FreeFaller FreeFaller Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Midrick Midrick fancries1 fancries1 adrian_ adrian_ Wendigo_ Wendigo_ GumGumChomp GumGumChomp

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to discontinue the roleplay for now.

I know I haven't been able to get replies out lately and it's because some irl issues have been taking my time away from roleplaying. If they were an easy fix I would just put the roleplay on delay a little longer, but I don't think I'll be able to get on much at all for the next few weeks because of it.

Again, I'm really sorry. I hope you all can find other roleplays to join.
It’s okay, I understand. Shit happens. I hope whatever it is gets better, and then when it does, we might be able to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back