• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Wasteland: Character Stats

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda
PlayerCharacterRations Food/WaterRadiation Level 0-100 scaleInjuriesImportant Gear
Angelofwishes7Athena Carter2 rations 2 clean water 0/100N/ABackpack, metal water bottle, map of city
More To be Added...Data BData CData DData EData F

How This Works
Radiation: Your character's radiation level, can be raised by eating contaminated food/ drinking contaminated water or by being in/near radiated areas.
0-20: No effect on the body
21-40: The body tingles, feeling of being uncomfortable or itchy. Can also have a slight burning sensation, some tend to feel warmer than they actually are.
41-60: Radiation sickness. You feel nauseated all the time, sometimes physically vomiting or a hurtful cough may occur. Some lose their sense of temperature around them and will feel constantly hot or cold.
61-90: Radiation Poison. You are in constant physical pain. Your body aches and you are almost constantly being sick. A throbbing headache, sore throat, diarrhea, cough, and vomiting will occur often. You will feel constantly dehydrated and a physical mutation may occur if left in this state.
91-99: Treatment should be sought IMMEDIATELY. The body's functions begin to malfunction and slow to a near stop. Chance of Death.
100: Death

Rations Food/Water: Here your rations will be monitored along with water, clean and dirty.
Whenever you find any sort of food or water in the game, you must message me on this page or in PM and we can go over how much you have found and what it could be. There will be different foods that contain different amounts of radiation and it will be
On This page, I will be sending out occasional Tags to all of you about when you should be eating and drinking. There will be 1-2 warnings per in-game day. Any questions about this ask down below.

Number of WarningsHungerHydration
1 WarningsSlightly Hungry: No cons, stomach growlingThirsty: No cons, slight thrist
2 WarningsHungry: A slight stomach painVery Thirsty: Slightly Dehydrated, slightly dry mouth
3 WarningsVery Hungry: Stomach pains followed by many growls, slight tirenessVery Thirsty: Dehydrated, dry mouth
4 WarningsVery Hungry: Stomach growls constantly, stomach pains followed by the body feeling tired and characters feel weak. Dehydrated: The body craves any sort of water or liquid
5 warningsStarving: Stomach is in constant pain, the character feels weak and tired all the time. Food recommended IMMEDIATELYVery Dehydrated: The body craves any sort of water. Prolonged exposure to heat in this state can cause death. Water recommended IMMEDIATELY
If food or water is not consumed after 5 warnings, it will result in damage taken to the character. This will continue for every warning passed this until food or water is consumed. More food or water may be needed to take away all of hunger and dehydration. Please note that dehydration will cause more damage to the player then hunger.

Injury: Here all your injuries will be noted. I will put down and notify you if any injuries become infected or heal. I will also help you figure out how to heal your wounds. Also, I will be placing any serious injuries here that could cause death and how long you will have to treat them before serious consciences happen.

Important Gear: This holds all medications, drugs, ammunition, and all special items found.

On This Page, You Must
- Message me with a @ Tag whenever you find food/water, this can be before or after you post
- message me with a @ Tag whenever you are looking for or find medications, ammo, or weapons this can be done before or after you post

On this Page, You May
- Ask questions about the current area
- Ask questions about the roleplay
- Ask questions about what medications do
- Ask questions about your radiation and it's level, how to get rid of it and how to prevent it
- Ast questions about any injuries your character has inquired
If you don't know ask!

***Please Keep all OOC discussions in OOC, Thank you***

On This Page, I Will
- Be telling you whenever your hunger/ hydration drops low (When you should eat/drink)
- Be keeping track of your radiation/rations for you
- Be keeping track of important gear for you
- Be Listing all your injuries and help you figure out how you can heal them, along with times of how long they will be taking to heal​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back