• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Wasteland: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda
Come, Sit by the Fire. Tell a Story, Meet your Peers...

Here's The OOC chat. Ask someone how's their day! Let us know what's going on! We're all here to roleplay and have a good time! We might as well get to know each other while we're at it!

A little bit of knowledge for everyone:
So since the RP is in the 2100s what do we have in terms of technology, weaponry, gadgets, and stuff of that nature?

We basically have the same technology that we have in modern today's standards. The only difference will be in security systems, which are much more complicated, harder to hack and get into, there are robots, similar to fallout standards, but not synth level, and we have basic laser and energy weapons. gadget wise, there are tools that are much more upgraded such as holographic maps and hand scanners that can search the body for harm. There are radiation scanners and now medications that work similar to a fallout stimpack and other medications that help reduce and get rid of radiation in the body.

This is because in this time it's believed that at one point just about everyone was expecting another world war and they started working more on weaponry and nukes rather than advancements in entertainment and other futuristic devices.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 , Heyo there; thanks for letting me join in with this.. i've had a metro 2033 scratch to itch for sometime :P

Just a quick question in regards to my character (still WIP). Is it okay if I have Hugo's backstory along the lines of he learnt to build traps (I will add how he learnt in his background) deep in the tunnels/bunkers and so eventually began a full-time trapper; providing 'fresh meat' for the community? Of course, he will probably be doing some foraging/scavaging as well; gotta take what you can get these days ^_^

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 , Heyo there; thanks for letting me join in with this.. i've had a metro 2033 scratch to itch for sometime :P

Just a quick question in regards to my character (still WIP). Is it okay if I have Hugo's backstory along the lines of he learnt to build traps (I will add how he learnt in his background) deep in the tunnels/bunkers and so eventually began a full-time trapper; providing 'fresh meat' for the community? Of course, he will probably be doing some foraging/scavaging as well; gotta take what you can get these days ^_^
Hello! Glad to have you here!

Yes, that is completely fine. Just take into account that his trapping areas underground would be limited because of many of the subway areas collapsing when the nukes went off and any areas too far from the civilization would be very dangerous to enter.

Hey everyone, I added a short note at the bottom of the character sheet. If you add anything to your character and I already approved them, just tag me in the OOC and I will give them another look over, Thank you!

FreeFaller FreeFaller
The character's looking great so far, once you're finished let me know.

fancries1 fancries1
Love the character, she is approved and she will be allowed to bring her revolver out with her but let's say she only has limited ammo. maybe only a round or two at most.

Wendigo_ Wendigo_
Great character, he is approved.

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
The character looks wonderful, she is approved.

I'll be getting my character hopefully up by either the end of today or tomorrow evening.

I also start a page where all npc info will reside along with creature info here soon.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Glad you like it :D

fancries1 fancries1 ofc what did you have in mind?
Considering the fact Sarina and Harriet are very similar, I imagine they could've formed a friendship after the bombs fell? I feel like Harriet would enjoy her company, and wouldn't fuck with her since she really doesn't have a reason to hate her or her family. Not to mention the fact that the FC you used is gorgeous, and Harriet loves interacting with attractive people.

Considering the fact Sarina and Harriet are very similar, I imagine they could've formed a friendship after the bombs fell? I feel like Harriet would enjoy her company, and wouldn't fuck with her since she really doesn't have a reason to hate her or her family. Not to mention the fact that the FC you used is gorgeous, and Harriet loves interacting with attractive people.
Alright sounds great to me

GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Great character he is approved. The only thing you'll have to watch is how much he jokes about since there will be more serious situations in the roleplay. But of course, I'll make sure to give you a heads up if your character is going overboard. Also, I am now gonna try my best to make sure there is at least 1 time he will have to use that dress and make-up.

Midrick Midrick
Wonderful Character! He is approved, but I do have to put a starting ammo limit on the gun though. I'm not an expert on guns, but I believe it's a single shot rifle. If not please let me know because Google did not want to help me much in any way when doing research. But, Since it is a rifle, no more than about 15 shots to start with.
The only other thing that I feel I must bring up is that he can reload spent ammo, this is okay, but (Again I'm not a gun's expert and Google is not helping me out at all...) I would like to know how he is doing so because I find it a bit hard to believe that he just picking up already fired bullets and placing them back in his weapon since any time a fired bullet hits something it becomes deformed.

GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Great character he is approved. The only thing you'll have to watch is how much he jokes about since there will be more serious situations in the roleplay. But of course, I'll make sure to give you a heads up if your character is going overboard. Also, I am now gonna try my best to make sure there is at least 1 time he will have to use that dress and make-up.

Midrick Midrick
Wonderful Character! He is approved, but I do have to put a starting ammo limit on the gun though. I'm not an expert on guns, but I believe it's a single shot rifle. If not please let me know because Google did not want to help me much in any way when doing research. But, Since it is a rifle, no more than about 15 shots to start with.
The only other thing that I feel I must bring up is that he can reload spent ammo, this is okay, but (Again I'm not a gun's expert and Google is not helping me out at all...) I would like to know how he is doing so because I find it a bit hard to believe that he just picking up already fired bullets and placing them back in his weapon since any time a fired bullet hits something it becomes deformed.
No it's not a rifle I meant to put 30-06 casing, but it auto corrected. It's just a spent shell

Hey everyone. Sorry about the minor delay.
I will be getting my character along with some miscellaneous characters up TONIGHT. Then if we have enough people with their character sheets done we'll start tomorrow evening.

If there is still quite a few who need to complete their characters I will be setting a date for them to be finished by.

FreeFaller FreeFaller fancries1 fancries1 Wendigo_ Wendigo_ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah GumGumChomp GumGumChomp Midrick Midrick

Hello Everyone! How is everyone doing?
I'm happy to announce that we will be starting the roleplay tomorrow evening! I will get the main post up and tag everyone in it then.

Please start thinking about what your characters would be doing for their last few hours in the bunker! Everone will be required to show up at the doors of the bunker at 10am ON THE DOT, anyone who doesn't show up on time will not receive their survival rations and will be thrown out in the wasteland with no food or water!

Also, remember that you have been locked up with these people for the last year and a half, you may not know everyone else character on a personal level but you probably have a general opinion about them because of how they act or maybe they did something you did/didn't like!

Don't be afraid to talk to one another and come up with some character interactions!

Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose
A great character so far! Let me know when you sheet is done and I will check over and approve it!

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake Becker Becker spacepossum spacepossum
No Rush, but please try to get your character in as soon as you can, thank you!

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 - Sadly my workload IRL has increased atm so I can't take part for the time being, wish you the best of luck however as i'm sure that this RP will really kick-off good once it starts going! ^_^

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 - Sadly my workload IRL has increased atm so I can't take part for the time being, wish you the best of luck however as i'm sure that this RP will really kick-off good once it starts going! ^_^
I understand. I hope everything goes well for you and thank you for letting me know. If you ever feel like rejoining let me know!

Hey Everyone, the starting post will be out tonight, but it won't be till late tonight that I get it out. I got stuck working a double even though I was only supposed to work this morning.

I also started working on the Lore Page, it will contain all the information on NPC characters, creatures, and the different places in this wasteland

I'm currently on an overnight hike, but I finish tomorrow afternoon, so I should have my first post up tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay :(

Okay, Everyone, The main Rp section is up! Go ahead and reply, I will get more lore along with my character reply out sometime tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will also be making an extra Section where we will keep track of everyone's food, water, hunger/thirst, and radiation levels. I will also go over how finding ammunition, food, water, etc... will work then.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 I don't plan to actually let Midas escape with Nick. Whether that be because the captains stop him as Midas bolts for the door or because Midas simply doesn't want to go is up to you and which you think works better.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 I don't plan to actually let Midas escape with Nick. Whether that be because the captains stop him as Midas bolts for the door or because Midas simply doesn't want to go is up to you and which you think works better.
That's fine, Maybe the sight of the wasteland when the door opens makes Midas freeze up and rethink the choices? Because I doubt that the captains would stop anyone from running out. They wouldn't advise it since the person would be left without food and clean water and the chances of dying are high, but they wouldn't stop them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back