• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Wasteland: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
PROTECT THE EMPEROR!

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 it alright if i post or nah and if so how should i do it.
Oh Sorry! I didn't see a notification for your reply. Yes. He's accepted go ahead and post.

You can start as you are wandering the wastelands before noticing the group, then you can decide if you head their way, follow them, attack em, your choice.

Just let me know beforehand if you try to attack though, I'd like to try to get something planned out.

It gladly hasn't come to nuclear winter, at least not for Manhattan. Weather-wise, during the day it may be a bit chilly, but bearable. At night it becomes almost deadly cold.

Many of the buildings have collapsed and almost all of the ones that are standing look as if the slightest breeze could blow them down and cause them to fall at any moment. There is rubble almost everywhere you go, cars that could no longer work unless you completely rebuild them litter many of the inner streets of the city.

There are the occasional pockets of high-level radiation still found in the city. Many don't know why the radiation is so strong in these areas, but some believe that it's because of either flooding in the area, a possible radiation leak from a building or because of the creatures who have taken up residence there.

Almost all of the buildings that are stable enough for people to take residence in are small houses that barely survived or reinforced buildings in the very center of the city. But many of them are now filled with raiders or have been taken over by either animals or creatures who are trying to survive from the cold of the night.

The water that surrounds Manhattan has turned a very dirty and disgusting brownish-green color and is full of trash and waste of all sorts. When people are at the water's edge most people will notice that the water has a very revolting and almost dead body smell to it. All the bridges that connect Manhattan to the rest of new york have collapsed and because of it, some of the areas around the bridges had flooded because of the water still trying to get around the rubble.

Is there anything I'm missing or a specific part of the environment you want to know more about?

Hello ! I was wondering if there was a member cap on this, or if I'd be allowed to join ? Either way I'll begin to make a CS so it's quicker for me to join, if there's no cap. If there is, that's alright! I just thought this RP was beautifully set up, and it's exactly what I've been looking for, so I'd be more than honored to join you guys!

Thanks, let me know !

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

e
Hello ! I was wondering if there was a member cap on this, or if I'd be allowed to join ? Either way I'll begin to make a CS so it's quicker for me to join, if there's no cap. If there is, that's alright! I just thought this RP was beautifully set up, and it's exactly what I've been looking for, so I'd be more than honored to join you guys!

Thanks, let me know !

My member cap has always been 12 for roleplays (I include myself in the count). It sounds like a lot of people, but if you look through the main section of the roleplay and look at the dates, I tend to move a bit slower with roleplays. So I like to have a larger amount of people in hopes that they can interact and reply with each other while they wait for my reply to move along the story.

So, in other words, yes there is still room, at the moment I only have 9 active players.

Just tag me whenever you are finished with your CS

e
My member cap has always been 12 for roleplays (I include myself in the count). It sounds like a lot of people, but if you look through the main section of the roleplay and look at the dates, I tend to move a bit slower with roleplays. So I like to have a larger amount of people in hopes that they can interact and reply with each other while they wait for my reply to move along the story.

So, in other words, yes there is still room, at the moment I only have 9 active players.

Just tag me whenever you are finished with your CS

Done !

Oh by the way, do you have any suggestions on how I should enter the RP?

adrian_ adrian_

Sorry for all the pings ! :grinningteeth:

I'd say you could leave late and follow the sound of the group's music, or we could put together a scenario where we both get found or something, idfk. It's not really my place too say anything though because i'm not the owner of the rp.

I'd say you could leave late and follow the sound of the group's music, or we could put together a scenario where we both get found or something, idfk. It's not really my place too say anything though because i'm not the owner of the rp.

Ah hell, I like both ideas..Helena could be falling behind on catching up to the group, then ends up straying away to scavenge on her own while they continue on, planning to meet back up, finding Vincent in the buildings as well?

Think that'd be alright?

HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy adrian_ adrian_

Feel free to talk and figure out how you'd both like to join in, I think it be interesting if both your characters met up, but I'm overall leaving it up to you both. Just let me know what you both agree on and I'll tell ya what I think then!

HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy
I added your character to the character stats page. Since you didn't list the number of arrows you had, I gave you 3 to start since you have the second weapon of a machete. Also since your character left late from the bunker she has received no food rations or clean water

adrian_ adrian_
Would your character have any food rations or water rations on them at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back