• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She was gonna drag him outside run into the forest destroy her designer dress who knows. Tbh she probably would've turned down a hallway, got lost, and cried for help as she sat on the floor.
Lol oh for Nate he would be excited but then near the outside he would pull back remember orders to remain in the manor.

Ngh!!! How am I to build a relationship with such a spook and rush ya know , there are almost no bonds or strings between hem as it's too early >.<

Ngh!!! How am I to build a relationship with such a spook and rush ya know , there are almost no bonds or strings between hem as it's too early >.<
I’m in same boat too though it’s mostly my character’s fault. All he did was say hi, refuse a dance before noping out of there.

I’m in same boat too though it’s mostly my character’s fault. All he did was say hi, refuse a dance before noping out of there.
Guys not to worry it's not the end. Lenny I know like I said your previous partner made that difficult. But the interactions will still be made either way :3 love doesnt happen right away. It takes time and effort and charm xD

Guys not to worry it's not the end. Lenny I know like I said your previous partner made that difficult. But the interactions will still be made either way :3 love doesnt happen right away. It takes time and effort and charm xD
He is impatient and sporadic ! How can a silly chaos wait for love to happen when it feels like an eternity to him :)

This is fine. I will love him anyways lol He reminds me of a samoyed and I want one of those SO BAD ughhh

Also I feel like I should've waited to post now. I'm hella indecisive y'all I'm sorry T^T I don't think my post matches what's going on

Lol awe well ya got Nate as a substitute xD idk who that anime character is but I'm sure Nate is better heh.

It's fine. The scene is moving but its up to you to post what you couldn't before as your starter as long as the next revolves around the problem or gets the characters attention

He is impatient and sporadic ! How can a silly chaos wait for love to happen when it feels like an eternity to him :)
I know. But hey your character. You chose to be hyper active xD I gave you options but he is too rebellious so Love for him my be diffuclt if not cooperative

I know. But hey your character. You chose to be hyper active xD I gave you options but he is too rebellious so Love for him my be diffuclt if not cooperative
I hate it when you state the obvious ....can at least candy can get a response out before the spectures go away

I hate it when you state the obvious ....can at least candy can get a response out before the spectures go away
Awe I'm sorry I guess I should just to research on Chaos Minors and find a loop hole for my better understanding

Don’t worry it’s just means a longer response than normal in which they go over your interactions then move onto the ball ending interactions

Lol awe well ya got Nate as a substitute xD idk who that anime character is but I'm sure Nate is better heh.

It's fine. The scene is moving but its up to you to post what you couldn't before as your starter as long as the next revolves around the problem or gets the characters attention
I have not a clue who that person could be but he is not Nate the samoyed. Nate my samoyed.

Iiiiiiiiii tried my best -shrug-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back