• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I knoooow, I'm soorrryyyyyyy T.T
The rejection!! Nooooooo whyyyy my son T^T He's gonna cry and freak out. Internally of course, maybe a small tear on the outside, but he gonna be so hurt. I completely forgot his body would still be cold even with the bracelet. Just not the environment lol

The rejection!! Nooooooo whyyyy my son T^T He's gonna cry and freak out. Internally of course, maybe a small tear on the outside, but he gonna be so hurt. I completely forgot his body would still be cold even with the bracelet. Just not the environment lol
I'll be honest, I didn't even know the bracelet did that. Either it wasn't mentioned anywhere or I just really need to be paying more attention XD

Awe noooo my son ;-;

I'll be honest, I didn't even know the bracelet did that. Either it wasn't mentioned anywhere or I just really need to be paying more attention XD
Well the bracelet makes him human and more human means he wouldn't be a walking freezer, just similar to a walking corpse lol Cold body with a still pumping heart. Where without the bracelet the whole room starts to get cold. It doesn't HOWEVER stop him from using his powers completely it only weakens them and prevents him from transforming. Maybe I should've included more in his cs about that wooopppss :P

Awe noooo my son ;-;
He's gonna run crying to Hazel I can just feel it like "Mom she hates me no one loves me I should be put in a box and shipped to a deserted island" All cause his feelings got hurt by precious humans.

Well the bracelet makes him human and more human means he wouldn't be a walking freezer, just similar to a walking corpse lol Cold body with a still pumping heart. Where without the bracelet the whole room starts to get cold. It doesn't HOWEVER stop him from using his powers completely it only weakens them and prevents him from transforming. Maybe I should've included more in his cs about that wooopppss :P
Ah, alright. Well, it still works out then XD I imagine he's gonna be following her and there's gonna be some explaining in the near future

Ah, alright. Well, it still works out then XD I imagine he's gonna be following her and there's gonna be some explaining in the near future
Imma have to come up with some half-assed lie to keep up his human facade so Castiel and Vincent don't kill him for exposing everyone. It would be Marshall lol he's an awful liar.

Imma have to come up with some half-assed lie to keep up his human facade so Castiel and Vincent don't kill him for exposing everyone. It would be Marshall lol he's an awful liar.
And considering Tamara's background, you know she's gonna catch on and refuse to buy it XD

And considering Tamara's background, you know she's gonna catch on and refuse to buy it XD
Guys I'm sorry everybody getting exposed today XD He's either going to try and lie, fail then tell the truth or try and lie, fail then flee the scene to find help. I'm talking straight up run sprint away from her so he wouldn't get in trouble with Hazel.

Guys I'm sorry everybody getting exposed today XD He's either going to try and lie, fail then tell the truth or try and lie, fail then flee the scene to find help. I'm talking straight up run sprint away from her so he wouldn't get in trouble with Hazel.
Well, exposed to one Human. We'll see what she ends up doing with that information afterwards. She knows she'd probably sound completely insane if she tried to tell everyone at the ball, and even if she didn't she'd know it'd probably be a dumb idea anyway because there'd most definitely be a myriad of ways for them to silence her before she could even get close

Well, exposed to one Human. We'll see what she ends up doing with that information afterwards. She knows she'd probably sound completely insane if she tried to tell everyone at the ball, and even if she didn't she'd know it'd probably be a dumb idea anyway because there'd most definitely be a myriad of ways for them to silence her before she could even get close
This is getting so interesting. I breathe for drama I'm excited to see how this will go.

The people to expose the ball so far would be between William or Marshall then. William seems on edge and it would be perfect if he did it. If that is the case I'll start the next step tomorrow afternoon/ night

Pumpkid Pumpkid Well what I'm saying is never got a chance to meet her or flirt with her or anything.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Well what I'm saying is never got a chance to meet her or flirt with her or anything.
I'm so sorry about that, I've been putting a lot of my focus into finishing homework and as a result, have been neglecting these roleplays. I'll try to write something quick for them, and hopefully, we can squeeze some more interaction before the next plot change.

Oh whoops! I thought ya meant Bo hahaha I was half asleep when I read it. No problem. It depends on how much time is needed.
I'm so sorry about that, I've been putting a lot of my focus into finishing homework and as a result, have been neglecting these roleplays. I'll try to write something quick for them, and hopefully, we can squeeze some more interaction before the next plot change.
You are fine life comes first but sadly rp's must move on. Please focus on your studies I will stretch time for you :) if not you guys can always pretend you did meet or Hazel just pairs you up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back