• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Awe I think I'll make a mate for you. I've thought about the perfect match for a chaos miner. A peaceful diplomat. Wait! Taraninja16 Taraninja16 you like Chaos Miners. Illyria's match dropped this rp. Would you like to be his partner?
Chaos Minor plz >.< sorry it's just I've seen people call it otherwise and just wanted to clarify to help

Ah-
I'd like to let everyone know that tomorrow I have an all-day class (from 9-4) and the day after that I volunteer at a rescue center (11-4) so my replies the next two days won't be frequent.

Ah-
I'd like to let everyone know that tomorrow I have an all-day class (from 9-4) and the day after that I volunteer at a rescue center (11-4) so my replies the next two days won't be frequent.
Thank you for your notice. Good luck and have fun in the rescue center. We need more good in this world rn :3

Ok Lenny2000 Lenny2000 you cannot leave the mannor right now you need to understand. I know he's everywhere but he has to stay in the building. Please fix

Ok thank you. Lol quickly Accepted but my main concerns are powers. Everything else is fine. Thats why she accepted fast xD
Alright, yeah I wanted her powers to be entirely unknown to her so she'll have an outrageous reaction when she finds out she actually does have that power. And then there'll be an additional element of confusion and doubt when she wonders if people only like her voice because it's hypnotic...but regardless I won't have her use it too much.

Kipsy Kipsy Is Sungyhoon still in the roleplay, or did you replace him with Sunghi? I'm wondering who April can talk to.
Well her mate James is already at the ball idk if you saw the pairings. I'll probably be moving the story along on Monday so interactions be a need rn

Pumpkid Pumpkid how’re you planning on ending the ball? Because my character can totally help with it since he’s a few seconds from noping the fuck out.
Ahaha I'd tell ya but its more like prison what's goanna happen xD what diid you have in mind? PM me I may take your idea cause I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure if I should reveal the human's true identities that they are actually witches/wizards after the ball or the next day. I say next day because reasons I don't want to reveal just yet but I'm open for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back