• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to my introduction and fandoms!

justaplainweeb-

Life cannot wait for you. Get on or fall off
Hello hello! How are you doing on this fine day/evening/night, or whatever time zone that your currently in. I go by Amelia on social platforms, you may call me any nickname you come up with (that is appropriate), but I normally go by Lia or Ame. Anyway, I’ve been roleplaying for about 5 years, Literature Roleplay for four so I’m certainly not new to this game. I normally roleplay fandoms, though I’m not opposed to fandomless. Im very lenient on fandomless, normally agreeing to any plot that you come up with as long as it peaks my interest which doesn’t take much.

I’ll put out all my fandoms and if you have any questions you can just go ahead and ask me!

TWDG(tattletale and skybound)
What seasons I do: Season 2,3,4.
Who I can play: I can play anyone for you.
Who I want you to play for me: Luke, Nick, Louis, Javi, Gabe, Mitch, Clementine, violet.

My Hero academia

Yona of the dawn

TOKYO REVENGERS(!!!)

Snow White with the red hair

The Last Of Us

Euphoria

Criminal Minds

Shameless

Arifrueta

And many more! I play bunches of Anime, so name one and I’ll probably know it! Anyway, if you have any questions, put then in the comments. If you’re interested, please do PM me and we can go over details!

I'm intrigued by the mention of Criminal Minds as it, NCIS, and L&O-SVU are my go-to for dramas on the rare occasions I've recently watched TV.

Better with anime. SAO - not necessarily the characters so much as the setting. Naruto, too.

I'm intrigued by the mention of Criminal Minds as it, NCIS, and L&O-SVU are my go-to for dramas on the rare occasions I've recently watched TV.

Better with anime. SAO - not necessarily the characters so much as the setting. Naruto, too.
I roleplay all of those, though, Criminal Minds is preferred over NCIS and LNO-SVU.

Definitely SOA and Naruto!!

I would wonder what would happen if real world people got switched with Naruto characters (maybe they gain chakra in the process, but have no idea how to train or control it). Could be they get switched with their favorite or most hated character?​

I’d absolutely love to come up with something for Yona of the Dawn ! I hardly see it in roleplay requests c:

What are we talking about here? Like actual real life people? If so then like, I’m not to keen on the idea of using real life people. It makes me a bit uncomfy. Though, if not, then I’m all here for it!

What are we talking about here? Like actual real life people? If so then like, I’m not to keen on the idea of using real life people. It makes me a bit uncomfy. Though, if not, then I’m all here for it!
No.... I mean people from a world like ours. No superhuman or borderline supernatural powers. Think people whose closest idea of being a character like General Grievous, Iron Man, Captain America, ecetera would be cosplay.
E1rqD55XsAEpNrb.jpgbruno-speranzoni-bruno-speranzoni-laura-final-tex.jpg8c2b6e2b1a87fb9a81fb5859da2623fe.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back