• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WEI: OOC Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She's bipedal like most were-animals tend to be and is pretty lanky in general. I believe I had her around 5'5" for height since lynxes do tend to be the smaller of big cats. But I'll probably make her more around 5'2" in this RP because that's more believable for her.

Ohhh pretty! I think we have three cats of different race then

A werecat, a talking cat, and I think Nessy mention something about a munchkin cat?
I would not at all be surprised if Nessy made some version of a munchkin cat. XD

Oh, but speaking of the many animals in the group, Luness does tend to relax more and be friendlier around animals of any variation compared to humans.

...RPN why are you not notifying me of things until Dama tagged me, I thought you were supposed to have desktop notifications now >.>

Dammmn I missed a lot, I'd read it but I'm focusing in not dying of nausea turned into a stomach ache
It's been such a great week over here guys ^^'

So yeah, sorry, It's going to be a while before I get my CS properly done
I just don't wanna be sick anymore QAQ

Last edited:
...RPN why are you not notifying me of things until Dama tagged me, I thought you were supposed to have desktop notifications now >.>

Dammmn I missed a lot, I'd read it but I'm focusing in not dying of nausea turned into a stomach ache

I feel that. I woke up and spontaneously broke out in a cold sweat, my heart racing and plenty of nausea threatening to overwhelm me. It went away about fifteen minutes after it started, but I’ve felt weak and disoriented ever since. No idea what happened, but being sick on any level sucks.

I feel that. I woke up and spontaneously broke out in a cold sweat, my heart racing and plenty of nausea threatening to overwhelm me. It went away about fifteen minutes after it started, but I’ve felt weak and disoriented ever since. No idea what happened, but being sick on any level sucks.
I've been dealing with this since Monday, it just won't go away and I'm running out of things to eat to help me out
Also had to listen to my mom make a speech about how this is clearly my fault yesterday and dad just roped into washing any dishes I use even though it hurts to remain standing for long. Apparently, I'm not allowed to get sick anymore >.>

So, yeah, they're not helping and I hate everything

There's a chance this is the result of running out of anti-depressant again, who knows, at this point, I'm just getting desperate, frustrated and upset
I just want to wallow in bed and not get up until this dohickey is finally over or whatever >~<

I've been dealing with this since Monday, it just won't go away and I'm running out of things to eat to help me out
Also had to listen to my mom make a speech about how this is clearly my fault yesterday and dad just roped into washing any dishes I use even though it hurts to remain standing for long. Apparently, I'm not allowed to get sick anymore >.>

So, yeah, they're not helping and I hate everything

There's a chance this is the result of running out of anti-depressant again, who knows, at this point, I'm just getting desperate, frustrated and upset
I just want to wallow in bed and not get up until this dohickey is finally over or whatever >~<
It sounds like it’s time to see a doc or whoever you were seeing for the anti-depressants. They’re known to have many side effects and going cold turkey with any prescription meds is typically a bad idea.

You poor souls. Make sure y'all get plenty of rests. And don't forget to hydrate!

You poor souls. Make sure y'all get plenty of rests. And don't forget to hydrate!
I’m not worried about hydration, as I’m great about drinking tons of water throughout the day. But because of a cadet event early tomorrow morning and one late tonight...I’m only going to get around 2-3 hours of sleep. :’D

Dear RP God and GM.
Please don't let this die.

Also, I'm up for character relationships before we hit the IC, if anyone of y'all are interested.

Only time will tell if this RP survives lol.

I can write up my CS on Tuesday. My hardest final is on Monday and then I’ll be good to start getting back into the RPs I’m a part of.

Aaaaaa I can't wait for this to start.
Also I'm thinking the same as Sushi, I'm up for pre-roleplay character relations as well.

I'll work on my CS in the course of this week, starting with the layout in about... 10 minutes? (I'm eating a sandwich XD)
Finally not dying over here : P

Kobold steals panties from everyone. And also refuses to let any one use his multiple bags of holding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back