• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WEI: OOC Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Derp, I totally blanked on writing my CS for this. >.< I have my final of all final exams tomorrow before my graduation on Saturday, so I should be more able to focus on this, say, Friday?

welian welian Can I just totally describe Luness' skills & abilities in terms of D&D skills & abilities? If so, how many can I choose for her? Like, say I'm making a rogue in D&D, what level would she be at when we start off?

It's difficult for me to define the skills & abilities without some kind of boundaries to work with. >.< Her character sheet is about halfway done now.

welian welian Can I just totally describe Luness' skills & abilities in terms of D&D skills & abilities? If so, how many can I choose for her? Like, say I'm making a rogue in D&D, what level would she be at when we start off?
We can be OP, right? As long as it doesn't render others useless.

Tbh for magic I just use the magic classification thing and add psychic into the mix
I’m making a rogue, though, so magic is irrelevant to me beyond my character’s ability to shift from human to her werelynx form and vice versa.

Sorry! Anti-depressant is back but since I had that week without it, it's been giving me side-effects again, so headaches and more nausea.

Only really felt better by half of yesterday, 4 days after I began taking it again. Really bad timing, but they should be gone soon and then I can concentrate on things once more ^^'

I’m just waiting to confirm CS details with welian here and then I still need to make up a backstory for Luness. welian welian Could Luness be the royal guard tasked with leading the group? She’s skilled with blades, so it could make sense.

Last edited:
Lioness075 Lioness075 I'll allow it if someone posts a funny "I'll allow it" meme, since I'm at work atm.

Whiiiich is also why I've been a bit quiet. Had to delete RPN out of my browser history at work. IDK if Incognito will protect me from the all-seeing eye of the IT dept, but here's hoping!

Lioness075 Lioness075 I'll allow it if someone posts a funny "I'll allow it" meme, since I'm at work atm.

Whiiiich is also why I've been a bit quiet. Had to delete RPN out of my browser history at work. IDK if Incognito will protect me from the all-seeing eye of the IT dept, but here's hoping!
Pfft. XD

Also, I know you’re at work, but any chance you could respond to my questions about my CS, specifically about the skills & abilities stuff? ^^

Sure! My lunch break is over, but it's quiet today, so I think I can get away with it.

I'm really, REALLY sorry about being AWOL the past week though.

welian welian
tumblr_inline_p7le8eXeAs1uvhglk_500.gif

Now make it official : P

A leader is good for organization and group bonding!
If DnD has taught me anything, it's that parties can operate fluidly, smoothly, and wholesomely without leadership.

:3

Not including the frequent mishaps, misadventures, party wipes, unnecessary collateral damage, wonton mechanic abuse, loss of plot, mass confusion and hysteria, complete paranoia, and losing dice.

All of which is a staple of Welian rps ;p

If DnD has taught me anything, it's that parties can operate fluidly, smoothly, and wholesomely without leadership.

:3

Not including the frequent mishaps, misadventures, party wipes, unnecessary collateral damage, wonton mechanic abuse, loss of plot, mass confusion and hysteria, complete paranoia, and losing dice.

All of which is a staple of Welian rps ;p
Are you trying to refute or prove my point? XD

A leader is good for organization and group bonding!

Though out of jest, I will agree. With the addendum of "a GOOD leader".

Having a leader that can't lead or doesn't know how to handle the position can make things worse.

Though given this is an rp, we can have just as much fun with the chaos that brings.

Lol so the question is, can Lioness make a GOOD leader. Or will a leader of this group be just some person who was told to herd cats but happens to be allergic.

I kinda want to see the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back