• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WEI: OOC Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=mgrpBackground][DIV class=mgrpBody][DIV class=mgrpHeader]The Wizard, the Egg, and the Internet[/DIV] Let's be awesome and talk about the RP here.

Rules:
  1. Be excellent to each other.
  2. See first item.
[/DIV][/DIV] [class=mgrpButton] display: inline-block; margin: 15px; padding: 15px; line-height: 1em; text-align: center; font-size: large; color: #8181b3; [/class] [class=mgrpButtonSelect] display: inline-block; margin: 15px; padding: 15px; line-height: 1em; text-align: center; font-size: large; border-radius: 12px; background: #d9dde7; color: #8181b3; [/class] [class=mgrpHeader] padding: 25px; color: #8181b3; font-size: xx-large; text-align: center; [/class] [class=mgrpBody] margin:auto; max-width: 600px; background: #fcfbfd; padding: 15px; text-align: left; line-height: 1.6em; color: #555555; [/class] [class=mgrpBackground] padding: 50px; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/LsBTz51f/interlaced.png'); background-repeat: repeat; [/class]

Last edited:
I promise with all my heart to be excellent to everyone else! As long as that does not include myself

You know me, I just want everyone to have fun >w<

Actually i have another character idea for this than the assasin. However, i will have to wait until others have posted their characters. Im a little afraid that my character might be too serious for the rp.

Actually i have another character idea for this than the assasin. However, i will have to wait until others have posted their characters. Im a little afraid that my character might be too serious for the rp.

Nothing wrong about making a serious char. My CS is serious too. He is serious about getting that potato farm.

My concept is rather serious too, I just wish I felt better to actually write it down
Oh well, It will eventually happen : P

We still have some time before the GM lays down the CS. Plenty of time to write. I did my OC's backstory a few days ago, just in case.
I never write down the OC´s backstory until i make the CS the GM gave me, i have it worked out in my head tho. :3 but if you guys also go for less comedic and more serious characters and let the comic relief come through the setting, thats good to know.

My character is borderline serious, and I've already finished my character using a general sheet that I made.
Like you people suggested, I made my character stupid and retarded.

I never write down the OC´s backstory until i make the CS the GM gave me, i have it worked out in my head tho. :3 but if you guys also go for less comedic and more serious characters and let the comic relief come through the setting, thats good to know.

I'm just lazy altogether. Lulz. I am actually that kind of person to develop my char in RP rather than drafting everything on CS.
Piecing the puzzles of a character's story together ICly is fun.

My character is borderline serious, and I've already finished my character using a general sheet that I made.
Like you people suggested, I made my character stupid and retarded.

I don't think I participated in the said suggestion. But I am intrigued to see your finished CS ×D

I'm used to waiting for the CS too
I just recited my concept at my boyfriend in vc a couple of days ago (because he's an avid D&D player which means he's better at this than I am, which means I'll probably ask him for help with coming up with spells or whatever). Liking what I've got planned so far

My character actually wont use a lot of magic. She will just be a very talented and practiced warrior. I´m gonna make the obligatory honorful, serious and cynical samurai.

My character actually wont use a lot of magic. She will just be a very talented and practiced warrior. I´m gonna make the obligatory honorful, serious and cynical samurai.

Interesting. I planned to have my OC train under one of you guys, since he's new at this stuff, kinda. Would you be interested in becoming potato boi's mentor?

Interesting. I planned to have my OC train under one of you guys, since he's new at this stuff, kinda. Would you be interested in becoming potato boi's mentor?
Hm, i didnt quite see her in a mentor position yet. She had a own master, but she is still very hotheaded and too "young" to be a decent master i think.

Depending on how anime we want to get, he could see and refer to her as master, even though she denies and fights that?

Hm, i didnt quite see her in a mentor position yet. She had a own master, but she is still very hotheaded and too "young" to be a decent master i think.

Depending on how anime we want to get, he could see and refer to her as master, even though she denies and fights that?

Sounds good. Would definitely be plausible for some comic relief scenes. Potato boi shall persuade with potatoes.

Is potato boi a magic swordman

Might as well spoil it here. Yes, he is. He stumbled upon a certain event that gave him magical powers. But he used it for farming, instead of combat. But Xandiel supposedly burnt down his farm "by accident", so now he is out for blood. Well, more like convinced to track down Xandiel in order to get a new farm from the King.

Might as well spoil it here. Yes, he is. He stumbled upon a certain event that gave him magical powers. But he used it for farming, instead of combat. But Xandiel supposedly burnt down his farm "by accident", so now he is out for blood. Well, more like convinced to track down Xandiel in order to get a new farm from the King.
"Magic is no replacement for skill, neither for discipline."

"Magic is no replacement for skill, neither for discipline."

Yay first lesson from the mentor.
In his defense, he was living on a farmstead, farrr away from the actions. But fate has it that he must now use his powers for the sake of goodwill. The irony of acquiring and abusing magical powers for solely farming. Kinda like how superheroes when they first obtain their powers. They just pretty much use it for their own good, before shifting their pov.

Magic Cat: Magic is replacement for ladders and thumbs

Floats onto the dining table and sophisticatedly control a fork to get a mouthful of spaghetti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back