• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Max went wide eyed "Oh my gosh okay, I'll go watch the dogs if needed and if you need anything you let me know okay? I'll come get you or get money to get you out if its needed." She said starting panic about it worried she could be loosing him again

Pedro nodded softly and kissed the top of her head "Alright babe, take a nap okay? I'll make us some dinner."

Jon frowned some sighing heavily, "Give Grace all the hugs from me tonight... I'm hoping this is gonna blow over but.... I just don't know." He muttered, rubbing at his face and running a hand through his hair, talking her through a couple things before he had to hang up and they took him through to the interview room.

Carmen smiled some, "Mmm... Okay, love you." She murmured tiredly, squeezing his hand as she fell asleep, Edgar still snuggled in close to her side and staying there even when Pedro got up

The office took him to the interogation room and gave a heavy sigh "Mr. Bernthal, your wife Sophia Bernthal came to us this evening with a number of injuries claiming you beat her...due to the severity of some we had to bring you in." He explained before showing him the photos of Sophie battered and bruised

Pedro went down to cook some dinner for the two of them taking it up to her once he was done smiling some as he saw her awake "Hey...food is ready."

Carmen frowned some looking over at him sheepishly, "I don't think I can stomach anything." She mumbled frowning, sitting up carefully and moving to go to the bathroom, splashing some water on her face shakily, "I feel sick again." She mumbled, sitting down by the toilet and rubbing her bump in big soothing circles to try and relax, "You got an interview tomorrow morning right?" She asked him quietly trying to take her mind off the feeling in her stomach, relaxing more as she heard him sit down behind her and leaned back against his chest, taking deep breaths.

Jon frowned looking over the photos and felt sick to his stomach shaking his head "I'm telling you she left my house with not a mark on her. I haven't seen her since this morning and she packed her stuff and left... I never lay a finger on her." He muttered

Pedro frowned and put the food down before he walked into the bathroom and sat behimd her wrapping his arms gently around her "Yeah I do, should hopefully be okay. Not like that one where they asked if I had ever been in my home land.." he muttered shaking his head some

The officer gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "You got an aliby or video proof of that?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms watching him carefully

Carmen nodded tiredly, leaning her head back against his shoulder, "Mmm... Or when they gave you Mexican spanglish to explain instead of Chilean." She murmured smiling a little, "Or even better when the reporter at comic con was asking you questions about us and then at the same time shamelessly flirted with you." She laughed some and just let the rise and fall of his chest soothe her some, "Te amo Pedro." She murmured, yawning again.

Jon frowned shaking his head and sighed heavily, "We haven't had time to get the security cameras up and running. I was only there with my dogs." He muttered rubbing at his face, "I haven't touched her though and I don't know what she hopes to gain out of this or who actually did it to her but it's lies that it was me." He muttered getting frustrated

Pedro chuckled nodding a bit "Oh yeah, but the comic con one was pretty funny to me because she was so bad at flirting." He said laughing lightly "Te amo Carmen." He whispered softly to her letting his hands start to rub her bump gently

The officer sighed heavily shaking his head some "We'll let you go, but you cannot leave the city until this case is closed and you are still under investigation." He muttered before he uncuffed him from the table

She smiled some, feeling his nose pressed against the side of her head and placed her hand over his, "I think I'm just gonna go back to bed... i'm sorry you made dinner for me to just not eat." she mumbled tiredly, getting up carefully and heading back to lay down, seeing the worry in his eyss and jut squeezed his hand before curling up to go to sleep.

Jon sighed heavily and nodded, walking out of there and getting a cab straight to Max's place, not worried about how late it was by that point, knocking on the door quietly and sighed heavily when she let him in.

Max opened the door having put Grace to bed not too long ago hugging Jon tight as he walked in "Oh you had me so scared!" she whisper yelled so she wouldn't wake Grace "I got the dogs settled at your place as well." she said softly getting him to sit down "What happened?"

Pedro held her close and soon helped her up when she said she was ready to go to bed. He gave her a small smile but the worry never left his eyes as he looked at her "Don't worry about it beautiful, just means I have left overs for lunch tomorrow." he said softly

She was still asleep when he was leaving for his interview the next morning but Ernie met him at the studio, clapping his shoulder while they walked in. “You got two more after this for Narcos then Matthew Vaughn wants a meeting with you today about this sequel.” He told him frowning some as he looked distracted. “You alright?”

he frowned and explained everything to her, hugging her tightly and sat down with his head in his hands. “They said I could go for now. just her word against mine right now but... I dunno something felt off about it and I’m freaking out.” He muttered

Pedro gave a small nod but his mind wasn't there. All he could think about was Carmen and if she was doijg okay or not "Huh? Yeah man just worried about Carmen....we had a scare yesterday and she is on strict bedrest now until the baby comes." He explained

Max frowned wrapping her arms around him some "This will blow over, I know you have never hurt her and we will find a way to prove you're innocent." She said softly to him

Ernie nodded. “Well then... better keep your brain occupied. If she has a problem she knows she can call me to get to you alright?” He promised him and he made his way inside with Pedro to take him to the right room for the interview.

he nodded and frowned holding onto her as tightly as he could. He didn’t remember a thing about what he’d said to her the night before but he knew he cared about her and that was enough while he held onto her.

Pedro nodded some thanking him quietly before he went onto the show to do his interview smiling at the crowd trying to get his mind off of Carmen

Max held him and kissed the top of his head gently biting her lip some as she thought over everything "Do you remember anything from last night?"

He shook his head and sighed heavily, sitting on her couch with his head in his hands, shaking a little.

Carmen had woken up and was sat up in bed watching the morning show to watch the interview, rubbing at her face some but giggled as she watched him squinting, glancing over to see his glasses sitting on his bedside table.

Max frowned some and pulled him to lay his head in her lap like he used to when they were younger. She didn't know if she should tell him about what he said, she didnt want to upset him any further.

Pedro finished up the interveiw and quickly headed back to call Carmen wanting to make sure she was doing alright

Carmen smiled and answered the face time call while she was wearing his glasses, giggling as they fell down her nose some, "Hey, you forget something?" She asked him quietly. Edgar was very upset that you weren't responding to his barking, he doesn't understand the concept of TV yet." She told him.

He frowned some taking deep breaths to stay calm and just watched her, "What happened then?" He asked her, reaching up and taking her hand in his gently.

Pedro chuckled some as he looked at her giving a small nod "Look better on you though." He said chuckling as Edgar tried to push himself onto the screen "Edgar stop it now, you're just fine!" He said laughing again

Max sighed softly running her fingers through his hair gently "You said you Love me...." she murmured quietly

Carmen frowned listening to the tone of his voice, "You okay papí?" She asked him a little worried, "You sound.... off." She murmured to him seeing the look on his face and sighing a little. This was making him distant so far and it was doing nothing to help her nerves but she was also focused on making sure he was alright too.

Jon smiled at her sadly, "I wasn't lying if that's what you're wondering... But... Max.. Right now... I don't think it's such a good idea-" He paused as she cut him off just watching her while she spoke

Pedro nodded some giving a small sigh "Just worried about you and the baby is all." He said truthfully to her smiling some at her "I'll be okay babe, I promise." He murmured

Max watched him and pressed a finger to his lips as he spoke shaking her head some "I'm not dumb Jon, I know you don't want a relationship. I know its a love you'll always have and vice versa. I'll always be here though to help you out." She said softly giving him a sad smile. She would love to have a relationship with him again but she honestly thought he wouldn't want to have it after the last time

Carmen nodded back at him, "Alright... You better make it home to us quick as you can then so we can start working out a crib and whatnot... Plus if you're here then you can stop me from buying too much." She smiled at him, "I love you Pedro, I'll see you later okay?" She murmured to him.

Jon frowned watching her "If I had been allowed to finish my sentence.... I would have told you that Right now.... it's not a good time... In a few months though? Let's find out." He told her gently, "I would like us to try again... But preferably when I'm not being investigated by cops." He muttered

Pedro smiled and gave a small laugh "Will do babe, you still want the room next to ours for a nursery?" He asked remembering how she had once said it would be a good nursery "Oh babe I might be a little later than originally planned. I gotta run a few errands." He said before he said goodbye. He had been looking at houses here and there and he had found one that looked perfect for them. He hadn't planned on moving so soon but this one came up and he knew he needed to atleast look at it.

Max gave a small smile as she watched him and nodded softly. She leant down and gave him a gentle kiss before pulling away some "I would love that." She whispered stroking his hair back some more "So are you going to keep the house?"

He nodded as he watched her, smiling some now. “If things work out... I wanna get you and grace out of here.” He murmured. “That house was made for a family and now... now I can really make the first spare room her room.” He pointed out, sitting up some as he glanced at the time. “You should go to bed max. I’ll take the couch.” He assured her, going to take a leak and undo his jeans to be a little more comfortable.

Carmen smiled and said bye to him, getting up and pottering around the house for a little bit before getting too worn out so she ended up back in bed feeling frustrated and a little grumpy to say the least by the time pedro finally got home.

Max gave a small smile and nodded "Alright, sleep good okay?" she murmured before going into Grace's room and laying down with her to get some sleep.

Pedro came home smiling softly at he saw her and kissed her cheek gently "Hey beautiful, how are you doing?" He asked softly sitting next to her on the bed smiling as Edgar came and curled up on him

Carmen frowned and looked over at him. “How am I doing? Really? I walked around for literally five minutes and I thought my legs were gonna give way. Just peachy.” She muttered crossing her arms over her chest grumpily and not wavering until she felt him placing kisses on her cheek. She glanced over at him and sighed a little, pulling him in closer.

Jon woke up in the morning to grace laying squeezed in next to him on the couch chuckling quietly and shook his headsome, letting her stay there while he went through some things on his phone, watching max come out of the bedroom and looked at her. “Someone wanted dad instead.” He chuckled.

Pedro frowned softly and started kissing all over her cheek and face to cheer her up smiling as she cuddled close to him "If you need me to I'll stay home babe. I'll take a small break do a few things here and there." He murmured

Max smiled widely at the sight quickly taking a photo of the two of them "I'm so glad she loves you so much." She murmured sitting down on the floor next to the couch "Look what I found while cleaning up last night." She murmured passing him a picture of the two of them from back in the day cuddled up on a couch together in their first apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back