• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Carmen smiled at him a little and shook her head. “No I don’t... it’s just frustrating. I want to be in control. I don’t like not being in control.” She whined a bit. “But more importantly I want our son to be safe.” She muttered, rubbing at her face and held onto him tightly. “Also me being in bed with my wallet near by is dangerous I ordered a bunch of stuff out of boredom.” She mumbled up at him. “Some for him but mostly for me.” She giggled a little.

Jon smiled wide looking at the photo and shook his head. “God that place was a dump.... we sure made the best of it though huh?” He smiled at her tiredly, eventually getting up to go use the bathroom and grace woke up frowning after that going and cuddling her moms legs.

Max laughed softly giving a small nod "Yeah we sure did." She said smiling at Grace and cuddling her some "Hey Pumpkin did you sleep good?" She asked running her fingers soothingly through her daughters hair.

Pedro rolled his eyes a bit at the shopping and chuckled some "I'll make sure to take the card from you." He said teasingly before kissing her temple gently "So I'm thinking after he is born we start looking for houses?"

“No I didn’t like shopping.” She giggled and nodded at his question. “That sounds like a plan.” She murmured yawning some. “Helen called by the way, said you need to pop over cause she’s made us a cheesecake.... so I suggest you scoot your butt on over there before dinner.” She murmured yawning and starting to get tired again.

she frownedhearing the toilet flush and looked at her mom. “Did daddy get here yet?” She asked her quietly and pouting at her “I want him to read me bedtime story.”

Pedro chuckled giving a small nod "I'll make it over there." He said kissing her temple gently and cuddling her close

Max laughed lightly nodding some "He is in the restroom its morning now silly goose." She said softly looking at Jon as he came out

Jon yawned some and went to get more coffee smiling as he felt her attach to his leg and picked her up to let her sit on the counter. “You sleep good pumpkin?” He asked kissing her head.

carmen smiled and nodded drifting off. Over the next couple weeks she was only getting more worn out and crankier about being inside but she’d been sick the past couple days and Pedro hadn’t left her alone so she was sending him to go to the premiere with Sarah “for the last time we will be okay. We have water and a bucket and pillows and real housewives of Atlanta.” She murmured as she watched him get ready.

Grace nodded some smiling softly at her dad "Uh huh, can we see the puppies today? I miss Bam Bam." She said giving him big puppy dog eyes

Pedro sighed heavily but nodded a bit as he fixed up his tie "Alright alright but you call be if anything happens okay? I'll drop everything and come straight home." He said seriously to her. He had been getting more worried about her as the weeks passed and he just hoped everything would be okay

She nodded and watched him quietly, gently beckoning him closer until he was close enough she grabbed his tie and pulled him to her, kissing him gently. “Be sensible, please... please don’t come home drunk, if there’s an emergency I need you sober papí.” She reminded him and kissed him again before letting him back up. “Have a good tike though.” She murmured.

Jon smiled and kissed her head again. “I don’t see why not.” He told her quietly “but first, breakfast.” He smiled, getting her some cereal and sat down with his coffee watching max pottering around. “You got work? I got grace don’t worry.” He assured her seeing her about to ask the question.

Max had been getting ready the whole time giving a small sigh giving a smile to Jon when he said he had Grace "Thanks Jon, I'll be back later." She said before hugging Grace tight and kissed all over her face leaving to go to work

Pedro kissed her lovingly and smiled happily at her "I love you babe." He murmured grabbing his keys and phone as well as his glasses

Carmen smiled giving him a little salute as she watched him head out just trying to get as much rest as possible, doing her best to avoid puking again.

Jon smiled and got grace breakfast then got her ready and took her home with him, getting her to go help him feed the dogs.

Max came to pick her up later that afternoon giving a heavy sigh as she knocked on the door waiting for Jon to reply "Hey..." she whispered softly feeling defeated right now.

Pedro smiled some at Sarah as he got there hugging his friend "Hey! How are you?" He asked happily

Carmen watched some TV to try and distract herself but when it started getting near on impossible to ignore and her cramps had come back around, trying to rub soothing circles into her bump and sighing quietly. They'd said they would induce her when she hit eight months but that was another two months away and she was ready for the pain to be over now. After it got past midnight though she tried calling Pedro only for it to go to voicemail and then tried another couple times for the same thing before finally falling asleep when she got a break from the pain, only to be woken up less than three hours later, the clock blinking 3:40, and she heard crashes and bangs, eventually hearing Pedro singing at the top of his lungs coming up the steps to their room and grit her teeth glaring at him when he walked in.

Jon frowned some as he opened the door and watched her, getting her to come inside, "She's napping right now... You okay? You look exhausted." He murmured to her softly and pulled a chair out for her in the kitchen, plus one for her feet then went to get her a drink. "She played with the dogs all morning and then we had some sandwiches... She eats as weird as you do by the way. Tuna and cucumber." He muttered making a bit of a face at that, "But she's been good. She was doing some coloring a little bit ago but she fell asleep with her face on the book so she's in bed." He muttered ramblign a little but soon pulled his attention back to Max, "What's wrong?" He asked her, seeing her expression

Pedro sang happily as he waltzed in drunker than he had been in a good minute. He came up and gasped seeing Carmen up "Oh hello beautiful...." he said happily crawling onto the bed "You know how gorgeous you are with that baby bump? I could just eat you up." He said happily

Max sighed heavily and sat down before she let out a soft sob "I was offered this job, was going to have the first day soon. It was good money too, and then they pulled out on me and said I wasn't what they were looking for anymore. Why can't I catch a break huh?! Then they ask me to pull a double night tomorrow and said there was no negotiation with it." She said sobbing more

Carmen frowned watching him, "You stink of alcohol, get over on your side." She muttered, turnign away from him so she didn't have to smell it, just crossing her arms, well and truly pissed now. "Pedro I'm trying to get some sleep." She muttered, pushing his hands off every time he moved closer. On a night where she wasn't fighting off being sick, pregnant or struggling to sleep, she would have found him hilarious but she was just angry right now, finally managing to conk out when he passed out and slept through to morning, waking up to the sound of him throwing up in the bathroom.

Jon frowned and quickly moved to pull her into his arms comfortingly, "Max sweetheart don't give up. Please don't. It's gonna be okay, I promise. I'm always here for you and Grace and if you gotta work the next two nights then I'll have her both and whatever time between so that you can rest.... but I will be here, for whateve ryou need... The company that does get you... Are gonna be the luckiest goddamn company ever." He promised, kissing her head to soothe her

Max held him and continued to cry just getting her frustrations out "Its not fair! I've been working my ass off for years and I can't ever seem to get my head above water. I'm always behind on payments, I can barely provide for Grace. You were my saving Grace with all that though because you could provide for her and help her...I feel like a fucking failure."

Pedro woke up and rushed to the bathroom in the morning puking up his stomach from last night. He came out of the room groaning at the sunlight from the open windows "Mornin..."

Carmen grit her teeth and turned away from him, not bothering to respond to him, just doing her best to ignore him while she tried to get out of bed so she could go pee, taking no less than five minutes to do so and by the time she got to the bathroom door she felt Pedro brush by her again to go throw up in the toilet, just waiting outside the room for him to be done instead, it was all only adding to her frustrations, frowning when it took him a lot longer to notice her silence.

He frowned and just held her protectively, rocking her slowly, "Who raised her?" He frowned, "You did Max, you raised the most amazing little girl and even without me there, the first day I met her, she told me how much she loves you and that you're so super important to her.... That's what you have to show for all your work. The best little girl anyone could ever ask for." He murmured to her, still kissing the top of her head

Pedro brushed past to puke again taking deep breaths as he finished and rinsed his mouth out. He sighed softly as he finished looking at Carmen some "I'm sorry." He murmured helping her to the toilet to get her use the restroom

Max wiped her eyes and nodded softly taking a deep breath "I'm just tired....I'm ready to work a steady schedule...ready to make good enough money to atleast afford a 2 bedroom apartment, to be able to provide for Grace better." She whispered

She grit her teeth not saying a word until she came back out and sat down in bed again. “You promised me. You fucking promised that you would be available in any emergency. I called you three times and there was no answer. Then on top of it all you came home wasted!” She snapped at him. “So if something had happened last night it’s great to know that you weren’t ready to be there for it.” She spat and just tried to find a way to get comfortable again, feeling like her body was being put through a meat grinder that morning.

he frowned and gently took her face in his hands “That’s what I’m here for though. To help you wherever you need it. We’re both her parents. It doesn’t need to be just up to you.” He murmured to her.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he listened to her knowing he was in the wrong "I'm sorry..." he said softly before he got up to go make something to eat. He knew he didn't want to argue with her right now, they didn't need the stress.

Max smiled some at him giving a small sigh "I don't know what I'd be doing anymore if you hadn't come back home." She whispered truthfully to him

Carmen frowned when she couldn’t find a way to get comfortable so she stood up carefully and slowly made her way to the lounge, sitting down on the couch and frowning some, sweating like no tomorrow and still feeling like she was being steamrolled. They stayed away from each other for the next several hours after they’d had breakfast until she really couldn’t take it anymore and called to him. “Pedge! Can you come here?!” She frowned some trying to rest but it wasn’t going very well.

he smiled and kissed her forehead gently. “Crash and burn. Still be pining over me as Shane.” He teased her gently anddodged her swipe. “You wanna go get her up and I’ll sort out dinner?” He smiled at her.

Max went to smack him and laughed some "Oh you think you're funny huh?" She said before she got off him and gave a small nod "Yeah sounds good." She murmured before she went to get Grace up

Pedro had stayed to himself most of the day not wanting to mess with her at all. When he heard her yell though he quickly rushed to her frowning when he saw how pale she looked "I'm calling 911." He said going to he side while he dialed the number

She frowned some and reached for his hand trying to grip at it some and taking deep breaths like she’d been doing for almost an hour just trying to focus on that and his voice, feeling his thumb rubbing circles in her palm was comforting at least.

he smiled and watched her go thinking to himself and chuckled “Hey.... I’m gonna make you my wife one day.” He told her seriously before goijg to the kitchen and getting food started but frowned when there was a banging on the door.

Pedro spoke to the operator and geld Carmen's hand rubbing circles on her palm asking for an ambulance and paramedics as soon as possible before he hung up "They got people on the way babe its gonna be okay." He murmured

Max looked at him in shock but soon smiled wide before she went upstairs not even hearing the banging on the doors.

She frowned some and gripped his other hand. “He’s not moving much.” She whimpered a little and chewed on her lip. “I need him to be okay.” She mumbled feeling Pedro shift her around to lay between his legs and lean back into his chest.

Jon frowned going to answer the door, frowning more when he was immediately shoved to the floor onto his front and his arms twisted behind his back. “Shit. My kid is upstairs. So is her mom. Please don’t scare them!” He called not sure why there was a group of cops arresting him again but he didn’t want them to scare max and grace.

Pedro nodded and pulled her to lay between his legs rubbing her bump gently "He is okay, I know he is." He whispered softly to her but quickly got up when he heard a knocking at the door

Max came down and gasped keeping Grace facing away in her arms. She quickly put her back upstairs and rushed down "Whats going on?! No you can't take him!" She yelled trying to get to Jon as they hauled him off

Somewhere between him getting up and coming back with the paramedics, carmen had blacked out and they were loading her quickly, asking him tons of questions and letting him ride in the back.

Jon frowned some looking over at her as they were keeping her back, not saying anything just trying to work out how he wasgoing to get out of this. He knew he was innocent but they seemed to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back