• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

She heard his voice coming down the hall before seeing him push through the curtains around her bed in the ward, just reaching for him and starting to cry, "They said... They said he's still here, we didn't lose him... but they're worried cause the placenta has partially detached." She whimpered a little "He's still okay for now but they said.. It means he gets less oxygen and he's probably gonna be early and it's really delicate right now." She whimpered a little feeling his hands in hers now and slowly calmed down having him close to her again, "I just want him to be okay." She whimpered quietly and buried her face into his shoulder.

Jon smiled some at her, "No... she didn't..... She was.... She was only ever my piss poor atttempt and replacing you .... but no one could ever live up to you." He told her "Cause you're you... and I love you." He slurred out, helping her stand up and gently guided them through to the bedroom and into bed, kicking his shoes off, undoing his jeans and pulled her in close to him, "Mmm... I still love you... Always." He told her quietly as he started drifting off

Max listened to him and smiled softly letting her hands roam him some "No one could ever replace you.....so I didn't try....besides I never stopped loving you.." she murmured to him before she stripped down and started to drift off as well.

Pedro followed behind Henry quickly and pushed between the curtains taking her hand in his "Shh shh its okay Mí amor, he'll make it and so will you. We'll keep you on bed rest okay? We'll make this work." He whispered keeping her close to him and kissing the top of her head

She just nodded and buried her face into his shirt still, "I don't wanna argue with you." She mumbled, finally pulling back and laying down, watching him carefully the whole time, gripping at his hand until her doctor came to tell her that she was going to be sent home but she was to be on strict bed rest and they would be bringing her in once every two weeks for a blood test and to make sure she was still doing okay and that there was no more damage being done. Once they finally got home she let Pedro help her up the stairs and into their apartment to go straight to bed, pulling him to lay with her and held onto him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

He smiled as he watched her until he conked out, keeping her in his arms as tightly as possible, waking up with a raging headache and a little disoriented, not sure where he was right now until he heard a knock on a door somewhere and soon heard Grace's voice, last night slowly coming back to him in pieces, sitting up and burying his face in his hands before trying to stand up, shuffling out to the front room and finding Max letting Grace and his mom in while he got adjusted to being awake still.

Max had woken up early that morning with an awful hangover and groaned loud taking a deep breath. She washed her face and made herself some electrolytes to drink before she heard a knock at the door. She smiled happily and went to let Grace in thanking Jon's mom looking over when she heard Jon come out .

Pedro nodded softly and got her home as soon as he could kissing the top of her head repeatedly "I love you so much beautiful. Its okay I promise." He murmured to her repeating it every so often

Carmen frowned some but let him soothe her and just stayed curled up to him as much as possible, "I guess this is it then for now.... Just me at home... all the time." She mumbled, rubbing her bump gently, "I know what we're gonna call him though... and it's not up for debate." She murmured smiling some, "Leonardo José Pascal." She told him smiling tiredly at him, "Maybe... Maybe this movie being postponed is a good thing... it means you'll be here now while I'm pregnant and on bed rest." She pointed out.

Jon groaned some when Grace ran at him excitedly, trying to hide his embarrassment when his mom made a face at them both, "I'll tell you everythign later Mom." he promised her, "It's really not what you think." He mumbled, picking Grace up and trying his best to ignore his hangover. while he took her to go sit down and let her chat to him while he made himself some coffee

Max said goodbye and went to the bathroom handing Jon a glass of electrolytes "Here drink this, it'll help out." She said sitting down next to him and running her fingers through Grace's hair "Did you have a good time with grandma and grandpa?" She asked

Pedro frowned some but then smiled happily when he heard the name "I love it." He said happily cuddling her more "Yeah I'm hoping so." He murmured smiling as he rubbed her bump gently

He groaned in appreciation and thanked her quietly drinking the water and just stared at the countertop, not quite with it right now. 'Yeah, they let me stay up real late. How come Daddy's here already?' she asked her mom ever the most observant person in the room.

Carmen nodded and held onto him gently, "Are you still mad about earlier?" Sje asled him quietly frowning. She'd told him he was being a whiny bitch about the job being postponed and it had erupted from there

Max gave a small laugh and smiled some "Oh daddy got here early to suprise you thats all." She said kissing her cheek gently and sitting with them feeling like a complete family for once.

Pedro shook his head giving a heavy sigh "No I'm not, I just need to get over myself." He said softly kissing her gently "I love you more than anything."

Jon was leaning up against the counter and starting to fall asleep again with his head pounding and how little rest he'd gotten thanks to comic con but Grace giggled and moved to whisper to her Mom "Daddy falling asleep." She told her, holding onto her and trying to get over to Jon, wanting to wake him up properly.

Carmen smiled at him, "I love you too... You think they're gonna be okay?" She asked him quietly as she felt him kicking against Pedro's hand again, Edgar having his head next to her bump as well. "I don't... We've waited for this for so long and I'm worried that we waited too long and that my biological clock has run out." She whimpered some, her mind all over the place right now

Max giggled some and nodded "Lets get him to lay down." She said softly going to Jon and nudging him a bit "Come on, lets get you to the bed." She murmured smiling happily

Pedro frowned some continuing to rub soothing circles on her stomach "Baby stop its okay I promise. He will be just fine alright? He will be healthy and happy." He murmured softly to her

She nodded and frowned some, looking up at him worried still but held onto Pedro tightly as she eventually drifted off and got some rest. Harry had already spoken to them before they'd left the hospital and was organising her sick leave paperwork for her but on top of that people had seen him bringing her out looking worse for wear and so there was speculation all over about what was going on, his phone kept pinging but eventually it was just Sarah ringing him to check up on him and see how he was doing with everything.

Jon opened his eyes a little seeing both of them standing there staring at him and he smiled a little, "I won't object." He mumbled tiredly, wandering into the bedroom and let Grac tug on him to lay down, chuckling quietly as she insisted on tucking him in before pushing her mom out the room so he could get rest. She went back out to the kitchen and giggled playing with the dogs while they were there "Mommy why are the doggies here?" She asked her

Pedro heard Sarah's ringtone and frowned some getting up gently so he didnt wake her and got out of the room "Hey Sarah whats up?" He asked having been ignoring his phone the whole time just wanting to focus on Carmen.

Max smiled softly at kissed her cheek gently as she watched her come out "Daddy brought them to play with you." She said softly not wanting her to hear that Jon and Sophie were over just yet

Grace smiled and cuddled the boys to her while Venice went and planted herself next to Jon in bed still, resting her head on him. "Mommy, I think Daddy should let Ba, and Boss live with me all the time." She giggled some.

Jon came out of the bedroom a couple hours later and walked over to Max sighing heavily, "Hey... thanks...Didn't realise how worn out I was." He muttered, rubbing his face and sighing a little "I should probably head home and go make sure she's out of there by now." He muttered quietly. "I'll come over later on to see Lana long as everything is going smoothly." He told her

"Hey, heard Carmen's not doing great, you guys doing okay?" She asked him "I'm in New York next week for a couple premieres, you still up for joining me?" She asked him. She knew they'd split for a while but she was glad they were back together and she was hoping they weren't hitting another bump in the road.

Max smiled happily at Jon shaking her head some "Take your time okay? I know its a bit cramped but you always have a place here okay?" She said softly before she kissed his cheek gently hugging him tight "We love ya." She said in a friendly way

Pedro sighed heavily and explained everything to her about the baby "Just really stressed you know? Yeah I should be able to still go just depends on how Carmen is doing at that time." He said down the line

She nodded and talked to him a little longer before leaving him to it as Carmen was waking up, sitting up a little and tying her hair back tiredly, "Who was on the phone?" She mumbled, swinging her legs over the side of the bed to get up to use the bathroom, rubbing her bump in large circles, "Mommy loves you Leo, we gotta keep you safe though okay? No more partying in there til we get you out here with us." She murmured, letting Pedro help her stand up just slipping her arms around him and buried her face into his chest, "Mmm... You smell nice."

He smiled tiredly and nodded, hugging her back before whistling for the dogs and got them out to his car, going back in to say bye ti Grace for a bit before finally making the drive to go home to kick Sophie out if she was still there

Pedro said goodbye and got into the room smiling some "Sarah, apparently press saw us and she was wanting to make sure you were okay." he said softly before getting her back to bed

Sophie looked at Jon as he came home getting the rest of her things sighing heavily "Hi..." she mumbled ruffling her hair some

“No... no Pedge I need to pee.” She giggled as he was lowering her back into the pillows, frowning as she watched him just nod and he looked a little grumpy. “You okay?” She asked him as she walked into their bathroom to go to the toilet, eventually coming back out and got back into bed, trying to get comfy. “Honey? You look stressed.” She murmured placing a hand on his arm.

he frowned some watching her. “You should be real fucking glad that this is not me ten years ago. Shit I would have been beating the shit out of both of you.” He spat at her heading up to his office with the dogs and waiting it out inthere for her to be gone.

Pedro gave a small nod smiling softly at her "Just worried about him is all, and you too. It'll be okay though, soon enough we'll be a family." He said softly kissing her gently as she got into bed

Sophie frowned at his statement and shook her head some "Wow good to know that my husband would have been abusive back in the day, guess thats how you got Max to worship the ground you walk on. Just beat her into it right?" She spat before walking out

He muttered under his breath as she walked out, listening to her car leave the drive and just shook his head some, reading through the script for next season of the walking dead while he tried to distract from what had been happening, sighing when he saw his phone lifht up with Max’s number “hello?” He answeeed, cradling the phone between his ear and shoulder.

carmen smiled and snuggled into his side as much as she could. “You’re gonna do great Pedro.... I’ve watched you with your nephews the last ten years and you’re gonna be the best dad.” She promised seeing the worry on his face. “I wouldn’t be having a baby with you if I didn’t think so.” She murmured kissing him back and gently interlacing their fingers, giving his hand a squeeze. “What are you reading up on?” She asked looking at the script on his iPad.

Max smiled at the sound of his voice through the phone and gave a small laugh "Hey sorry to bother, Grace wanted to say hi and make sure you were feeling better." She said before handing the phone to their daughter 'Hi daddy! You feel better now?'

Pedro smiled some at her feeling ten times better after she had said that to him. He glanced at his Ipad and shrugged some "Just a script my agent wants me to look at....not sure its really for me though." He murmured

Carmen smiled looking at it. “Kingsman ... oh my god yes. You remember we met taron when he did that play here? Babe you gotta do this... if Matthew Vaughn is considering you for a role babe you gotta go for it. This is huge.” She grinned at him. “Plus... a cowboy? Ugh, you can bring the hat home and i can be your horse.” She told him passing the iPad back to him.

“hey pumpkin. Yeah my head is better. I’m gonna be over there in an hour okay? You work out what you want for dinner and I’ll order it okay?” He told her “but moms gotta agree to it as well....someone’s here kiddo but I’ll be there soon, wee you in a bit princess.” He told her and hung up going to the front door and frowned answering it to see two cops there with handcuffs. “What’s this?”

The officer frowned at Jon and raised the cuffs "Mr. Bernthal you are wanted for questioning under circumstances of domestic violence, please turn around and put your hands behind your back." He said in a stern tone before he put the cuffs on him and got him in the back of the car

Pedro chuckled some and smirked at her "Oh yeah? Well if I get sex with you out of then I'll definitely take it " he joked before he kissed her gently again "Mmm you know I love you more than anything right?"

Carmen smiled, placing her hand on his cheek lightly. “Mmm.... I do and I love you too... what are you tryna schmooze out of me?” She asked him tiredly, placing his hand on her bump where the baby was kicking again.

Jon frowned trying to ask them questions but they weren’t answering him until he got to the station and asked for a phone call, sighing heavily as he plugged in Max’s number hoping she would pick up.

Pedro chuckled some but soon bit his lip "Sarah wants me to join her for a premier...was wondering if yu'd be alright if I went? I promised her a few weeks ago that I would but I didn't know everything would happen." He said softly

Max picked up her phone frowning at the number but answered anyway "Hello? Who is this?" She asked frowning again when she heard Jon's voice "Jon? What number is this?"

He frowned some running a hand through his hair. “I’ve just been picked up by the cops... apparently they want me for questioning on a domestic violence case... I’ve done nothing but something feels off.” He muttered. “And I’m not gonna make it for dinner tonight.” He told her, sighing some.

carmen smiled shaking her head a little. “I don’t know why you’re asking for permission... I’m the one on house arrest, not you.” She murmured. “You’ve got the play coming up as well.” She mused quietly. “But go, have fun, not too much though.” She murmured starting to nod off a little still worn out from the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back