• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Pedro answered everything he could looking at Carmen worried beyond belief right now "She is going to be okay right?" He asked the nurse scared to death he might loose her

Max frowned more as they pushed her back "Tell me what he did! You can't arrest without saying what its for!" She yelled at them

“Maam we have new evidence to convict him on the charge of domestic abuse.” He told her before making her stay away from the squad cars.

The EMT frowned keeping him moved back so they could work on her on the way there. “Sir right now we don’t know. You’ll have to wait in the reception when we get there.” He told him as they were arriving at the hospital taking her out and transporting her to the emergency room leaving Pedro behind.

Max frowned shaking her head more "No...no Jon would never do that!" She spat shaking some as they took him off. She shut the door and cried quietly looking at Grace who was sitting on the stairs "Oh Grace baby come here."

Pedro took deep breaths as he paced the hospital calling his brother to just talk through it all and get calmed a littlw bit

It wasn’t for a couple hours that they came to get him and take him through to see Carmen who was resting up and assured him someone would be through to talk to him about their child shortly. The nurse did reassure him though that their son had pulled through for now before leaving him to privacy with her.

grace frowned and held onto her mom tightly “where are they taking daddy?” She asked her, her lower lip quivering threatening to start the tears coming.

Pedro nodded some and thanked her quietly before he went to Carmen taking her hand in his "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asked quietly kissing her forehead gently letting a few tears fall from all his worry

Max frowned some and hugged her tight kissing the top of her head repeatedly "They needed to talk to him baby....he'll be okay I promise." She murmured softly to her

She whimpered a little squeezing his hand. “He wasn’t crying. They got him out and he didn’t make a sound. They took him away before I could see him.” She mumbled frowning and pressed her forehead to his. “He’s gonna be okay right?” She asked him quietly. “I can’t... Pedro this is all my fault.” She whimpered.

“why did they push him over? Daddy didn’t do anything.” She whimpered and held onto her mom tightly. “Can bam bam be in my room tonight?”

Max frowned some "I don't kmow baby." She murmured giving a small smile and nodding "Yeah Bam Bam can stay with you." She said softly before she went to get food settled

Pedro frowned and shook his head "No baby this isn't your fault at all okay? He is gonna be just fine I know it." He said softly kissing the top of her head repeatedly

Carmen frowned some shaking a little and held onto his hands tightly, "But.. The nurse said... I'm almost 33 ... and I'm getting.... too old for babies." She had to pause every so often as she had started sobbing and was holding onto him, "She said it was the most likely reason for the... for the complications." She cried into his shoulder and held onto him tightly as she could.

She nodded and frowned, "Mommy... When is Daddy coming home?" She asked her, full of questions from being so confused about everything she had just seen. She didn't understand why the police had taken her Dad away but she didn't like it one bit, "Mommy where you gonna sleep?" She asked her

Pedro shook his head frowning more at that "No beautiful no, 33 is not too old at all. Its okay I promise you that. He will be okay and will be healthy and happy." He assured her

Max frowned shaking her head some "No baby he will be home soon I promise. I'll sleep on the couch tonight baby." She said softly sitting down with some quick Mac N Cheese.

"No! No! Esta mi culpa. Esta mi culpa." She kept sobbing into his shoulder, just shaking at this point and entirely inconsolable until she started to quiet down slowly, eventually her breathing evened out and her grip loosened on his shirt because she'd fallen asleep, still staying calm only when he was holding her.

She frowned shaking her head "But that's where Boss and Venice sleep... You sleep in Daddy's bed." She tol dher, crossing her arms and giving her best serious face, looking a spitting image of Jon in that moment before Bam Bam ran over to her and kept trying to get her attention

Pedro held her close the entire time refusing to let her go. He kissed the top of her head here and there sighing heavily looking at the nurse who came into the room to look her over "How is our son?"

Max frowned some shaking her head a bit "No baby I can't do that, its very rude." She said smiling some "Don't worry about me okay? Just eat."

“he’s stable for now. Once she’s awake you can both go see him.” She told him smiling some and nodded to herself. “As long as she rest she should make a full recovery in a few weeks.” She told him.

grace nodded andate her dinner, almost falling asleep at the table and eventually wandered up to her room with bam Bam and cuddled her mom until she fell asleep.

Jon wasn’t gonna be getting any rest until he was out of this hell hole just answering all the questions truthfully but it seemed they still didn’t believe him

Pedro nodded and let out a sigh of relief when she said they would both be okay "Thank you so much." He said softly before he cuddled Carmen a bit feeling much more relaxed now.

Max stayed awake most of the night worried sick about Jon and what could possibly be happening to him. She just hoped they would see he was innocent

The leiutenant looked at Jon pacing the room and bit and shaking his head "Son listen, you are the only person who makes sense to have done this unless you know some one else?"

She woke up a few hours later, groaning a little now that the painkillers had worn off, "I wanna go see Leo." She mumbled, squeezing Pedro's hand, frowning over at him. "I need to know that he's doing okay." She told him, rubbing at her face a little with her free hand.

Jon groaned again and ran a hand through his hair. "For the last time, she's probably done it to herself. I walked in, she was sleeping with some other guy in our bed. I turned around and left. Didn't get his name or anything so either it was her or him. Please, I just wanna get home and spend time with my daughter." He muttered,

He frowned watching Jon some and shook her head a bit "And why would you think she would do this to herself? She said you threatened her, said she was lucky you hadn't attacked her when you caught them but then proceeded to beat her." He explained

Pedro smiled some as she woke up kissing the top of her head "They said he is just fine, and with lots of rest you will be fine too." He said softly getting up and going to find a nurse to help her up and get her in a wheelchair so they could go see their son.

He scoffed and glared at the table, "I know I have a violent past, my record speaks for itself but I would never lay a hand on a woman like that. She's been angry at me ever since we found out I have a kid and she couldn't stand that I was making her a priority over Sophie... Knowing my wife she's done it to herself to get me in trouble like this." He muttered.

Carmen nodded watching him go, taking the painkillers that they gave her once the nurse came back and leaned heavily on Pedro as he helped her up and into the wheelchair, reaching a hand back to hold onto his while he took them to the NICU "Have you told your Dad yet?" She asked him quietly.

He shook his head taking a deep breath "We can't prove that unless she tells us." He muttered sighing heavily "Sir until we find any new evidence you're our prime suspect."

Pedro shook his head some kissing the top of her head as he wheeled her around "No I haven't yet. I will once we meet him." He said softly smiling wide as they made their way to the NICU

Carmen nodded some, keeping her hand on his, squeezing it out of nervousness once they got there and were taken to the right place, both her hands then flying to her mouth as she looked into the incubator and saw their son, starting to cry immediately, "He's so tiny." She whimpered, "Oh mijo I'm so sorry." She murmured, reaching up and placing a hand over the glass.

Jon groaned some and rubbed at his face, "I just wanna get home to my daughter! I didn't lay a damn finger on Sophie." He spat, fuming some as they took him to a cell in the back to keep him there for now and he just took a seat, trying to find a place to get comfortable

Pedro let a few tears fall as he looked at the tiny baby in the incubator "Carmen he is perfect." He whispered kneeling next to her and taking her hand in his "He will be okay I promise."

She looked over at him and just nodded, pressing her head against his, sitting there and watching their little boy for as long as they could before they were made to go back so she could get more rest, "Please stay til they make you go." She mumbled, tugging on him to lay with her once she was back in bed, barely ablt to keep her eyes open but relying on his comfort.

Pedro held her close to him kissing the top of her head "I won't babe I love you." He whispered running his fingers through her hair letting her fall asleep against him

She woke up a little when he had to leave but only for five minutes at most and soon fell back to sleep, sleeping through the rest of the night after that

Max woke up in the morning and sighed heavily looking at Grace who was coloring quietly on the floor with Bam Bam at her side "Good Morning pumpkin, how long have you been awake?" She asked softly

Pedro came back to the hospital the next morning smiling softly as he saw Carmen "Good Morning beautiful, you sleep alright?" He asked quietly kissing the top of her head gently

She grumbled some as the painkillers had worn off and they were now giving her a lighter dose. “I’ve been worse.... let’s put it that way.... how’s Edgar? Does he miss his mommy?” She mumbled reaching for Pedro.

grace looked up and went to climb up to sit next to her mom cuddling her tight. “A while. I don’t know how to make daddy’s tv work. There’s lot of buttons.”

Max nodded some and gave a small laugh "You could have woke me up silly." She said cuddling her close "Lets go find some food and I'll put the TV on." She said happily

Pedro chuckled softly at sat in bed with her "Mmhmm slept curled up next to your pillow all night." He said happily kissing her temple gently "Talked with a nurse, she said we could see Leo here soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back